GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These people are disgusting, vile vermin, not human in any way form or fashion. Makes me think that there are other victims that may be associated with Martens and the rest, and if not, more than likely if they had not been caught we would have had a trio of serial murderers.

I take back every bit of sympathy/compassion I had for this "mother". All three of these monsters can burn in hell, Michele especially.

You think that it can't get any worse?

"The violent sexual attack that ended Victoria Martens’ life apparently was not the first time she was raped.

The 10-year-old’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault her daughter and said she had sought out the men online and at work. She told police she had set up encounters with at least three."

https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

Omg. I hope she burns in h*** for that. Poor Victoria. My heart just aches for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the actual *advertiser censored**!?!?!

How could anyone do that to any child, much less a mother to her own DAUGHTER?!

No words.

edit to add: JUST NOW READING THE ARTICLE!! OMG!!!!

I am beyond livid. I hope that woman lives a very, very long and very, very miserable existence in prison. I don't want her to die any time in the near future. I want her to suffer.

And did you catch the part about the disturbing details the paper declined to share? Good lord! What could be more disturbing?? There are so many decent people in the world who would have loved and cherished Victoria like she deserved to be.

This makes me so angry!!!!! This woman better be put to death. The poor, poor baby. :(

I really, really hope they find the scumbags who had sex with that innocent child.

I would actually prefer that she live out her days with more decent people in prison who will torture her nonstop.

From the article:

"Martens told police she used the dating website Plenty of Fish to look for men to have sex with Victoria and possibly Victoria’s younger sibling, according to the records."

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Plenty of fish should be shut down for aiding and abetting perverts.

I am beyond disgusted. What a piece of garbage this woman is!

I am also shocked that no one in this girl's life could tell something wasn't right. I'm not blaming anyone but seriously...how did people not see this "mother" was awful!?

I don't get it either. It sounds like Victoria was an active part of her community. How did no one notice???

I don't get it either. It sounds like Victoria was an active part of her community. How did no one notice???

I didn't have time to link it earlier, but just today I read a news report stating that the school had contacted CPS two (? I think?) times. It was otherwise very lacking in any details, but apparently someone at the school was suspicious about something.

the mom, bf and cousin all look like they were conceived through a cheese cloth. blech!!!

reading comments on the article gives you a picture of the bf and cousin and I think mom is mentally disabled looking.

I want to read the previous news because it sounds like they made up an elaborate story. wtf was going on? were they "making her a woman" for her b day? disgusting.

Okay, so I totally agree with you! I also took a look at her fb, I understand that really does not tell us who she is/was, but like your other comment, wtf happened??? She honestly seemed to at least at some point love that baby girl, and where is the boy, does anyone know?

Okay, so I totally agree with you! I also took a look at her fb, I understand that really does not tell us who she is/was, but like your other comment, wtf happened??? She honestly seemed to at least at some point love that baby girl, and where is the boy, does anyone know?
The boys with his father (who is not Victorias father).

I'm not going to pin my hopes on jailhouse justice. I truly wish all of these 's could be tortured to death and thrown in a landfill today.

I'm not going to pin my hopes on jailhouse justice. I truly wish all of these 's could be tortured to death and thrown in a landfill today.
Ya know, I generally don't agree with stuff like this, but in this case I would honestly have no problem.

How DARE they?! And her OWN MOTHER?! SHE'S THE MOST ROTTEN OF THE ENTIRE BUNCH!

My thoughts exactly!!!! We all thought she was high and in shock. Pfffft!

What the actual *advertiser censored**!?!?!

How could anyone do that to any child, much less a mother to her own DAUGHTER?!

No words.

edit to add: JUST NOW READING THE ARTICLE!! OMG!!!!

I am beyond livid. I hope that woman lives a very, very long and very, very miserable existence in prison. I don't want her to die any time in the near future. I want her to suffer.

Here is a link to the search warrants. Warning! there are graphic descriptions. If you stick only to the first two pages of each warrant - the pertinent one is marked "Return and Inventory" - you can read the lists of items removed from the home without having to read what happened.

http://www.koat.com/news/Victoria-Martens-Search-Warrants/41667282

Thank you MsMarple for providing this, I started to read, but I had to stop, this story has really torn my heart into pieces. I will try to read it later, when it isn't still fresh on my mind!
I just cry every time I think of Victoria :(

Thanks ~

jmo

Ditto this all, poor beautiful dear

Oh Victoria, you didn't have a father to protect you, and your mother enjoyed watching you get abused by strangers. I wish I
could give you everything you deserved, what EVERY child deserves.
I'm devastated over this. I just can't fathom the evil, and how nobody noticed. :(:(:(:(:(

Here is a link to the search warrants. Warning! there are graphic descriptions. If you stick only to the first two pages of each warrant - the pertinent one is marked "Return and Inventory" - you can read the lists of items removed from the home without having to read what happened.

http://www.koat.com/news/Victoria-Martens-Search-Warrants/41667282

I have no words horrific isn't enough to describe the content of what has happened. I feel absolute revulsion for the individuals involved. What they have done is the worst humanely imaginable. How can a "mother" allow the abuse? I'm so sorry for what Victoria's brother has endured too. I hope they catch all the abusers and throw the book at them. It's very difficult to look at Victoria's picture knowing what happened to her. It's absolutely tragic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02
Back