GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The HPV was not found vaginally which makes the whole issue that much more disgusting. I hope they are investigating the people that the mother had allowed to violate this little girl. The monsters who had raped and violated her and their partners are all at risk for HPV. SMDH. Rest gently, Victoria. You deserved so much better.

Although I have no proof, I do wish they would stop using that picture of her where she looks so much older than her age. I keep thinking that the photo was one that was used to invite people to abuse her and it makes me sad each time I see it.

Where is the community person who vouched for this egg donor? I wish she would speak out now.

This makes me absolutely sick. Like many, I have no words!

Having (so unwisely) read the autopsy, my prayers go out to the first responders in this case. I hope they got whatever kind of support they needed after confronting such horrendous evidence of cruelty.

My gosh. My biggest worry at 10 was finishing dinner and getting dessert. This is disgusting. Fly free sweet baby Victoria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read the autopsy... there are no words for how disturbing it is. For those who have read it, I feel like certain items suggest ritualistic practices. Thoughts? I know these monsters were out of their minds on drugs but why go so far?

I think this sweet baby girl suffered for a long time before that fateful day. MOO

I just read the autopsy... there are no words for how disturbing it is. For those who have read it, I feel like certain items suggest ritualistic practices. Thoughts? I know these monsters were out of their minds on drugs but why go so far?

I think this sweet baby girl suffered for a long time before that fateful day. MOO
Yeah, I didn't get that part either if the goal was just to dispose of her body.

I completely agree about the ritualistic practices. My God, its bad...:(

Having (so unwisely) read the autopsy, my prayers go out to the first responders in this case. I hope they got whatever kind of support they needed after confronting such horrendous evidence of cruelty.

Do you have a link for the autopsy?

Between the three of , I think that the non-egg donor female monster would be the one to ritualize. She was the one who had been a brutal rapist in jail as I recall. The egg donor monster wouldn't have wanted Victoria dead as she was getting her jollies by trafficking her. The male monster seems to have been more into the sexual part. But, who knows.

I think it is very odd that egg donor monster thought she had meth in her system but none was found. It seems to me that the plan for torturing came from the other two. Again, who knows.

I read the autopsy. I wish I wouldn't have. Though, I believe that Victoria needs people who are brave enough to read so that her tormentors can be held to account.

Thank you. I felt compelled to read it.

It is horrific. But I wanted to read it - and perhaps others will understand. This child died betrayed by the person who should have protected her. I can't rescue Victoria out of that situation and I can't hold her hand while she recovers - I can't even pray for her recovery - but I can at least "witness" what happened as a way of somehow making her less alone in all this.

I cannot believe a child had to face this horror alone, knowing her mother arranged it and enjoyed it. These were not humans - and I don't not mean that as hyperbole and I don't say it lightly. I mean it literally and deeply. These three creatures lack whatever it is that makes us human.

My questions are -

* Did this horror require experience? (In other words, are there previous victims who are perhaps missing?)

* How long did this take?? When exactly did this horror start and when was LE called?

Rest in PEACE, Victoria. Justice is happening.

jmo

How does a mother do this? How did no one know? I'm weeping for this poor baby and her brother. The nightmares he must have. I just can't anymore. Time to step away. I feel so sad that people do this. Her own mother!!!! I just don't understand this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I didn't get that part either if the goal was just to dispose of her body.

I rarely mention this fact about myself -- for reasons that will be obvious shortly -- but one of my childhood friends is currently in prison for murdering her small child with her husband while in a drug-fueled frenzy. I hadn't spoken to her in nearly a decade when the crime occurred -- my parents realized much more quickly than I did that she was headed down a very dark path and essentially forcibly removed her from my life when we were teenagers (thank you, mom and dad). It was a deeply heinous crime and it haunts me almost daily, even with 10 years and 25 states between us.

The reason I bring it up, though, is that I spent way too long after I learned about her crime trying to pin down "motive". I read articles about understanding how heroin could turn someone evil (basically) and looked into the psychology of mothers who kill and wallowed in this overwhelming nauseous feeling of WTF for a long time. And I kinda came to the super basic layman's conclusion sometimes there maybe *isn't* a reason beyond a toxic combination of drugs & selfishness & brokenness. I often wish there were better answers b/c at least "she did it for money" makes sense, even if it doesn't undo the horror.

And I worry that's what's going on here, that these walking nightmares did this just... b/c. B/c they are damaged & evil & the drugs made it so they could. And that what they did to poor Victoria's body was just... b/c.

Sorry for the soap-box grandstanding, this case makes my entire soul hurt. Imagining the fear and confusion and pain Victoria endured before her death and at the hands of her so-called mother is enough to make you lose sleep for a month.

Thank you for sharing Blair. I too get caught up in the "why".

Isn't that the eternal question . . . . why? I think that we don't want to believe one person, much less three or more people can be so evil.

I hate drugs. Hate.them.

I wept when I read what this little angel went through. I wish the officials would put all three in with the general prison population and let the other prisoners have at them. Only then would justice be done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back