NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankyou Jillie i don't know what i did wrong. I just made up a display pic with Allison and some sunflowers. I was going to put it in my display pic but obviously it didn't work :(

How do you blow it up?....I couldn't click on the pic, let alone zoom in? If you could do it, Kimster, can you post the blown-up pic for us dummies or, as a mod, aren't you allowed to do that....?

cheers

Here you go. The image is not the best quality because it's a screencap from a video but you can see what looks like two raised welts on the left side of the neck just above the collar.

Welts.jpg

I think TM was outed because she was the major player in demanding he (GBC) leave Allison. I think the others were prolly "in the wings" with bit-parts if you will....TM had the major role.

Yes and wasn't he still contacting her etc when Allison had gone missing? Perhaps the others weren't so (un)lucky to have him contact them too.

What a charmer.

Thankyou Jillie i don't know what i did wrong. I just made up a display pic with Allison and some sunflowers. I was going to put it in my display pic but obviously it didn't work :(

hope this helps:

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars

Any other arrests yet? Have been out all day and haven't caught up yet.

I am very pleased he is now locked up and probably for a long time! I was one that thought this senseless death was the result of escalation of DV, but after what was revealed yesterday, this guy deserves the death penalty, if proven guilty. Pity we don't have that in this country!

I wonder if TM will continue his relationship with him whilst he is locked away. I know reports state that she is now prepared to testify in Court, but some silly women do have relationships with prisoners and even marry them. IMO her life is ruined too. No R/E business will employ her. Her photo has been plastered all over the press and internet and she deserves it for being a "mistress" and apparently putting pressure on him to leave his wife. IMO he had no intention to settle with her, or if he did, he would have continued to have other women on the side. What goes around, comes around!

I am really mad at this senseless murder and the destruction of 3 little girls' life!

I hope others will fall soon too!

You set it as your profile pic and not your avatar pic. Go back to your User CP and look for the Avatar area and you can upload it from there.

I see the picture on your profile and it's lovely! :hug:

ETA: I see you've figured it out! :cheer:

Im sure he got more knockbacks than nods.. Gerard is a percentages man.. if you put the hard word on everyone, at some stage, statistically, you will get a yes..

And that yes will be from women who are intrinsically lonely, or silly, or both.

Thats what he was DOING then. Now he is DOING time.:jail:

They take time done on remand into consideration in sentencing

Thx Makara

Maybe some rogue caterpillars got away and made their way to freedom on his neck???

They definitely look like welts when they are magnified....not sure it finger nails or grubs could do those marks..

hope this helps:

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars

Thankyou :) i finally got it to work :)

Trooper, I can't figure out why he would be in allisons journal either. Maybe it was tucked into it on a seperate piece of paper, because even if it was some weird councelling activity she wouldn't give him her private thoughts to plonk it in the middle of. Imo.
Re the welts on hiss neck, pretty obvious and findernails would do that.....what about caterpillars? The furry kind? It actually looks quite a lot like those welts

You set it as your profile pic and not your avatar pic. Go back to your User CP and look for the Avatar area and you can upload it from there.

I see the picture on your profile and it's lovely! :hug:

ETA: I see you've figured it out! :cheer:

Thankyou Kimster :) it finally worked :)

Ahhh...there you go!! it's up now!

a divorce costs $500 here in oz....obviously there would be more involved with the children etc.....but IMO when he said he couldn't afford a divorce i think he was referring to more than just a financial cost....ie public humiliation etc....maybe ABC parents are loaded and a divorce would cut him out of any of that money....IMO

Yes thanks. It is approx $500.. I was referring to that cost in repsonse to another poster saying how could he not afford a divorce as half of nothing is nothing...i other words because they had nothing it will cost nothing. Thats why I stated it costs just to lodge the divorce, let alone any future maintenence etc. If allisons parents were loaded and divorcing would cut him out of money, I think he was silly choosing murder, as that sure as eggs will cut him out of anything. MOO

Any other arrests yet? Have been out all day and haven't caught up yet.

I am very pleased he is now locked up and probably for a long time! I was one that thought this senseless death was the result of escalation of DV, but after what was revealed yesterday, this guy deserves the death penalty, if proven guilty. Pity we don't have that in this country!

I wonder if TM will continue his relationship with him whilst he is locked away. I know reports state that she is now prepared to testify in Court, but some silly women do have relationships with prisoners and even marry them. IMO her life is ruined too. No R/E business will employ her. Her photo has been plastered all over the press and internet and she deserves it for being a "mistress" and apparently putting pressure on him to leave his wife. IMO he had no intention to settle with her, or if he did, he would have continued to have other women on the side. What goes around, comes around!

I am really mad at this senseless murder and the destruction of 3 little girls' life!

I hope others will fall soon too!

TH is now a crown witness. Don't think she will be visiting prison.

Police say Ms McHugh had told them he called her from pay phones and emailed her as Bruce Overland. He needed to "lay low" he said, but he would be in touch

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Yes thanks. It is approx $500.. I was referring to that cost in repsonse to another poster saying how could he not afford a divorce as half of nothing is nothing...i other words because they had nothing it will cost nothing. Thats why I stated it costs just to lodge the divorce, let alone any future maintenence etc. If allisons parents were loaded and divorcing would cut him out of money, I think he was silly choosing murder, as that sure as eggs will cut him out of anything. MOO

But as a psychopath (IMO) he would be going for the quick-fix...they are impulsive and don't like to wait for their *ahem* rewards. He needed financial security and freedom NOW not when he'd laboriously worked his way towards it, like the rest of us would have!

Ina Pysch ward, you're watched 24/7, you can be medicated/treated/restrained at any time, you essentially are deemed not mentally suitable to make any decisions about your own well being; emotional, mental or physical. They decide what they can do to you, when they want and how they want. All within the law of course.

In a jail cell, you do have limited privileges, but you are free to move around the yard, the mess and have certain privileges within your own jail cell. You are locked up, but you make your own life, limited to what available. Its still no picnic and would be hell on earth.

IMO in a Psych ward [Forensic or otherwise] these days, staff are highly accountable under The Mental Health Act for decisions made. There are several levels of accountability both internal and external to the facility. Briefly, depending upon the admission diagnosis, the 'least restrictive' criteria applies in most cases to encourage 'stablisation' of the condition and resumption of self-responsibility.

The reason I asked when it was taken is because it just looks like a raised area and not an open wound type of a scratch. And certainly not where one could use it as an excuse for a shaving accident. It looks more like a long stroke where someone recently scratched themselves without breaking the skin.

:dunno:

Maybe the pesky caterpillars cause that one;).. That scratch is actually one of the only ones I can see clearly from all the others people have tried to point out on the face and arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741