NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Mothergoose's goose called Camilla and probably after the Duchess-Oh Jillie I don't think MG would take kindly to be referring to her goose as 'ordinary'!:floorlaugh:

But seriously I really do agree with you ! The list of the affairs intrigues me -I was pretty certain that GBC would not stop at one. His ego wouldn't have allowed it and once he got the hang of the idea of how to drag these ladies in it would have been merely a challenge to him. Hopefully he didn't wreck any of their marriages.

Hahahaha yes I do remember now about her goose's name.

In fact, upon consideration, I am pretty sure that Mothergoose's goose would be much more attractive than her namesake-in-a-big-hat.

But you do understand my meaning about men and their sometimes incomprehensible desire for a woman who looks like a horse?

Whadayamean Trooper? Rescued from what - a leaky boat in the Indian Ocean, a charging rhino in Botswana, a house on fire, a skin eating disorder, two jealous lovers,,,,,,,,,,,, or himself?

rescued from the situation he was in. Anyone would do, really. Rescue me from my bills, my responsibilites, my failing business, my critical wife, my inner dialogue, my pushy family, my neighbors, my boss, on and on and on. RESCUE ME... look at me, I am such a sweet litle puppy dog out in the streets after dark, I need rescue..

this quite often works on women...

Good catch! I blew it up on my computer and it definitely looks like a long raised area. How long after Allison went missing was this picture taken?

How do you blow it up?....I couldn't click on the pic, let alone zoom in? If you could do it, Kimster, can you post the blown-up pic for us dummies or, as a mod, aren't you allowed to do that....?

cheers

Almost back from Hawaii, with some thoughts.

There is such a high percentage of rumours on WS that have become trumours!! Only false ones I can think of are the missing hand and the man with tatts on the bridge! And most of the Paul Tully stuff has also come to fruition.

What a lot of evidence the prosecution has in this case, and no doubt more to come. Like someone else said, unlikely the murder is going to be in the main street in daylight, so how can you expect witnesses?

My thoughts on the COD, blood etc. Do we know for sure nothing came up in toxicology, because if I was planning to smother someone I would try to drug them first. Less noise, more opportunity, less struggle, more chance of it looking like suicide if it was some sort of depression/anxiety drug too, or looking like an overdose. Wasn't there a rumour about the accused at the pharmacy not long before the death?

I think that the deed was planned for slightly later, as previously mentioned in a perhaps trumour, and that it was sped up for one of these reasons. Allison was threatening in the recent arguments of going to a lawyer and starting divorce proceedings, A was threatening to cancel the life insurance, A had found out about the extent of the debts etc etc etc. And the opportunity or extreme motivation presented itself that night.

The evidence presented at the bail hearing was the sort of stuff that IMO juries will eat up!

In terms of the rest of the family, I tend towards believing there was assistance and knowledge happening. O is nuts not to distance herself from all this. Her and her husband's name will be covered with the mud of this case. I'm sure the "best" Christian wouldn't be agreeing with supporting any of this!!

I'm just happy that there will be an alleged murderer who will be under lock and key for at least two years!

My main thought is how easily could the accused have prevented the amount of circumstantial evidence that seems to be trailling behind him. That's basic stuff not leaving computer or phone trails, not ringing insurance companies. Anyone with a bit of nous would have made it a lot harder for the police. Shows the desperation of the accused I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad to see most of my thoughts on this were true, even though
I too was doubting premeditation. And I'm glad the girls don't have to be brought up by someone "accused" at this stage of murdering their mother. Poor souls though missing out on all the things you share with your mum :(

I still have a few more pages to read. May walk past some of you at the cricket day if I've caught up on the holiday washing.

How do you blow it up?....I couldn't click on the pic, let alone zoom in? If you could do it, Kimster, can you post the blown-up pic for us dummies or, as a mod, aren't you allowed to do that....?

cheers

I just press control and +

Thanks again.
curious, do you get your own cell for a reason?

Depends on several reasons.
1 Prison population. Sometimes have to double up.
2 Buddy system. A buddy is a prisoner who normally has done many many years in prison. He knows when to start and stop.
Might need a friend if inmate is not coping eg death in family and other reasons.

cheers

Came back quickly just for you. You have to check it out. Hold the CTRL button and the + sigh and it will zoom for you. IMO it is definitely a long scratch. :seeya:

Good catch! I blew it up on my computer and it definitely looks like a long raised area. How long after Allison went missing was this picture taken?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

This is when the photo was taken, 5 days after Allison went missing

but i can't see the scratch on the video? anyone else?

cheers

Sorry! Went to the bayou in my space ship and my response was delayed.
Actually, I push Control and then my scroller on the mouse. :D I guess there's two ways to do it!

That thought has crossed my mind too, however now that we know that he was a POI early on (as mentioned in the msm yesterday), we could assume that the police would have been keeping him under a tight watch. So would he have been able to go and move the body without being caught?

Just catching up and a quick visit ,lol..

I would agree.. I don't think there is anyway he could have moved the body after reporting her missing.. POlice would have been watching his movements. He was POI and they obviously knew about his phone call to the insurance company when a body was found.

Can someone tell me if my display pic is showing up please?

The reason I asked when it was taken is because it just looks like a raised area and not an open wound type of a scratch. And certainly not where one could use it as an excuse for a shaving accident. It looks more like a long stroke where someone recently scratched themselves without breaking the skin.

:dunno:

My question would be: what is a privilege under the circumstances? Free to move around? For some it can be a privilege, sure, but for some it can be a risk to be bullied, raped or bashed. Communication? I doubt a great grandson of Lord Bowden-Powell, the founder of the Scout movement, is looking for one in a given setting. In a psych ward, it is all controlled and safe. Yes, he can be medicated against his will, but considering budgetary limitations one could not expect too much medical treatment even if one needs it big time. It costs money, you know. It's all about treatment..

Grannie read this and you will work it out.
one EG
Privilege...3 phone calls per week.....stuff up and you loose them. Privilege gone.

http://themeeningoflife.blogspot.com.au/2007/07/chapter-32-arthur-gorrie-remand-and.html

Waching that video clip again, of Gerard and Olivia... we know he knew where she was, that she was dead. And that as Bruce Overland, he had just probably sent off an email to Ms McHugh.

and he couldnt get it right.. how hard is it to play the grieving husband of a missing wife?? he had time to practise it. Time to work out a narrative, complete with facial and hand gestures.. He couldnt even do the dropped lip thing right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HubCitySleuth