NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is life insurance paid if there's been a murder? I understand the insurance company not paying a person suspected of committing the crime but what about now? Will that money eventually be paid to Allison's little girls? The Dickies will sure need it to raise these kiddies. I assume Allison's superannuation will at least be released to support the girls?

I wonder if Alison was jointly (legally) responsible for their debts? If this is the case, then I suspect that the executor of her estate would have to allocate some of these funds (life insurance or superannuation payout) to pay off these debts. I really hope there's something left for her poor girls.

* sorry, should have caught up on all the other posts first, as I can see that this has been discussed in detail!

is 'marriage counselling' a professional qualification?? is it a paid profession? is it a hobby?? its it like being a tarot card reader? I ask, because I know nothing about it, what it consists of, or who does it..

And I am curious about the counselling Allison and Gerard were undergoing. And who it was with.

I just hope it wasnt Nige who was the counsellor.

Either way it did not work Trooper.

Does not look like GBC intended it to work because he was making arrangements elsewhere. He must have been wearing many hats and none of them were diplomatic!

That's why I was at Kholo bridge again today covering Allisons yellow cross with more sunflowers. We got lots of toots while we were doing it.

I have a feeling he made her pay for everything

Police who searched the Brookfield Rd house would find a journal Allison had been keeping and according to the police affidavit, on April 18 and 19 she had been writing about her husband's affair.

One entry was a list of questions: "how were the hotels paid for?"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Perhaps they were using the for sale houses and he didn't want to admit it, no hotels.

Trooper, our voice of reason!

And as for TM - why was she outed and the other two eedjuts have not been named?

I think TM was outed because she was the major player in demanding he (GBC) leave Allison. I think the others were prolly "in the wings" with bit-parts if you will....TM had the major role.

I think TM was outed because she was the major player in demanding he (GBC) leave Allison. I think the others were prolly "in the wings" with bit-parts if you will....TM had the major role.

In an earlier post Jillie I posed the question about whether funds were being spent on the 'other' activities - it makes you wonder where he found the time to be at home........such a busy social life.

hahaha...yeh, they always are pretty ordinary in my observation....thinking "Duchess Camilla"

There really is no accounting for men's choices sometimes.

Isn't Mothergoose's goose called Camilla and probably after the Duchess-Oh Jillie I don't think MG would take kindly to be referring to her goose as 'ordinary'!:floorlaugh:

But seriously I really do agree with you ! The list of the affairs intrigues me -I was pretty certain that GBC would not stop at one. His ego wouldn't have allowed it and once he got the hang of the idea of how to drag these ladies in it would have been merely a challenge to him. Hopefully he didn't wreck any of their marriages.

When I think of where all the money went (apart from women) I wonder if the question has been posed anywhere that GBC gambled? Has there been any discussion about this?

Either way it did not work Trooper.

Does not look like GBC intended it to work because he was making arrangements elsewhere. He must have been wearing many hats and none of them were diplomatic!

That's why I was at Kholo bridge again today covering Allisons yellow cross with more sunflowers. We got lots of toots while we were doing it.

Good on you, great to hear, great for the community soul.

Good catch! I blew it up on my computer and it definitely looks like a long raised area. How long after Allison went missing was this picture taken?

Yeah I blew it up too. Creepy huh??
This was the famous interview he gave when she first went missing.

Im sure he got more knockbacks than nods.. Gerard is a percentages man.. if you put the hard word on everyone, at some stage, statistically, you will get a yes..

And that yes will be from women who are intrinsically lonely, or silly, or both.

Ina Pysch ward, you're watched 24/7, you can be medicated/treated/restrained at any time, you essentially are deemed not mentally suitable to make any decisions about your own well being; emotional, mental or physical. They decide what they can do to you, when they want and how they want. All within the law of course.

In a jail cell, you do have limited privileges, but you are free to move around the yard, the mess and have certain privileges within your own jail cell. You are locked up, but you make your own life, limited to what available. Its still no picnic and would be hell on earth.

My question would be: what is a privilege under the circumstances? Free to move around? For some it can be a privilege, sure, but for some it can be a risk to be bullied, raped or bashed. Communication? I doubt a great grandson of Lord Bowden-Powell, the founder of the Scout movement, is looking for one in a given setting. In a psych ward, it is all controlled and safe. Yes, he can be medicated against his will, but considering budgetary limitations one could not expect too much medical treatment even if one needs it big time. It costs money, you know. It's all about treatment..

Gerard wanted to be rescued.

Whadayamean Trooper? Rescued from what - a leaky boat in the Indian Ocean, a charging rhino in Botswana, a house on fire, a skin eating disorder, two jealous lovers,,,,,,,,,,,, or himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties