NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He called himself Bruce Overlander but what did TM call herself?

I'm not sure. It was mentioned somewhere, but I can't find it off hand..

Editing to say..I was wrong about TM nickname being published..What I read was posters in previous thread guessing her name.. not fact.

I think Bruce Overlander sounds like a character out of Boogie Nights.

I've removed 4 posts already in THIS thread with name calling and name variations of the players in this case.

They either posting very quick and you're deleting at lightning speed because, I haven't witnessed any name calling this evening.

If you're referring to the AKA 'Bruce Overland', that is per MSM. It's GBC's name for himself.

On that topic, I'm sure there's a notable Police officer with the surname 'Overland' ... or a 'poli', I can't quite remember?

I hope they collect lots of money for the girls tomorrow, and to help make life a bit easier for the Dickies.
It must be hugely challenging to be retired and having to start over raising children again.
The sad thing is, it must happen regularly when a partner kills his spouse, must be many grandparents having to do this.

They either posting very quick and you're deleting at lightning speed because, I haven't witnessed any name calling this evening.

If you're referring to the AKA 'Bruce Overland', that is per MSM. It's GBC's name for himself.

On that topic, I'm sure there's a notable Police officer with the surname 'Overland' ... or a 'poli', I can't quite remember?

I thought it was all very tame tonight, too.

Just got home from Friday night drinks with a bunch of people from all over the world, and OMG....i have so many pages to catch up on. It's only been about 5 1/2 hours guys!!!!!

a BIG BIG thank you to Trooper and Mani and Admantan! and others who got all the creditor information for those of us who are in countries that restrict certain content. You are wonderful! $45K IN CREDIT CARD DEBT? If ANYONE should have depression it is him, AND his wife. i would be tearing my hair out! The interest rate alone means you can never get out of that loop.

All the ingredients for absolute disaster....and that is what this is.
now I have to go back and read 30 pages.....yikes...i won't be going to bed anytime soon.

Well I can see one award for GBC this year, he must be streets ahead of any other contender for the 2012 Darwin Award, has there ever been a more stupid murderer in recent history?
The irony of having a google search of "self incriminating" being one of the pieces of evidence against him.
And wouldn't it be another irony if some of family who aren't involved in this change THEIR name back to Clay to hide any association with GBC

To Clay or not to Clay-tons? I thought this link explained some questions:

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/into-the-pride/lions/

Meet the Lion Pride - Brutus

- Personality confident male; very curious; when he's upset he means business; spends most of his time protecting his territory

- Distinguishing features : very scarred body; dark fringe to lower mane; scar under left eye...

Parallels anyone?

From http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...lay-bail-application/comment-page-5/#comments. By mrs muddle.

8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.

Thank you, Nads for sharing this most interesting information. My apologies in advance if this issue has already been explored.

IMO, it is curious that ABC called the life insurance company in relation to her policies on 17 April two days before she was killed (19 April).

The Courier Mail Article http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...226405967381&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13403724206473 says:

"According to the police bail documents, on April 12, when Allison Baden-Clay had barely a week left to live, her husband picked up the phone in his office and dialled the company that held one of her two life insurance policies.

He asked for information on the policy but was told it could not be provided because it was not in his name, police alleged
".​

Based on the Courier Mail article and Nads' post, IMO, while it is possible that GBC may have prompted ABC to call the life insurance company to discuss options to reduce premiums, it is not impossible that a woman claiming to be ABC may have called the life insurance company in order to obtain information for GBC. :what:

sounds like something out of a cartoon or cheesy movie.. reminds me of 'Roger Ramjet' or something

Does Brutus the Lion know how to use "google"
Does Brutus the lion have a huge debt
Does Brutus the lion have a personality disorder of a major kind

If yes - Yeap definately the same

If she did know or was supportive in any way at all, I'm betting she'd be seriously regretting it now... esp since the other 2 girlfriends have come to light. I'm thinking he probably had no intention of being with her... well not JUST her, he wouldn't have stopped his straying.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. IMO TM has dobbed him in good and proper. How awful that she possibly could have stopped this or given Allison a heads up.

Comment 1 = An example of the fine company that Prisoner Baden-Clay will keep:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-martin-daubney/story-e6freoof-1226405863272

Comment 2 - You've got to admire Judge Daubney's composure...
Amazingly composed and with a hint of humour to.

Below is a link, (trust me, it's a top read - strong language warning), to the whole transcript and there's a lot more than just asking to order a pizza. You'd have to have some gall to say what he did to a Judge in court.

He got 15 years for murder and now he faces a contempt charge for what came out of his mouth. Hardly think he's the type person I'd like to hang around with and I reckon it will be quite a culture change for Gerard.

The transcript of his rant has been sent to the Department of Public Prosecutions for its consideration.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/14/accused-goes-foul-mouthed-rampage/

Hi mothergoose I didn't realize TM had children too, do you know if she is single or married? This has ruined so many innocent lives :(

No I don't know the details. Have just read comments that have referred to the fact that she has children, on this forum. If she is charged and even if she isn't for that matter) as an accomplice/whatever, her children will suffer tremendously. Puberty is hard enough without all the repercussions from their moms actions. IMO :maddening::maddening:

My first post! Long time lurker! Maybe GBC enjoyed the adulation he got from his women and felt a frisson of excitement at how he lived a secret life that only he knew about? Could this be a symptom of some type of personality disorder????

:moo:

Symptom of Narcissistic personality disorder.

Welcome, Daisy!

45K IN CREDIT CARD DEBT? If ANYONE should have depression it is him, AND his wife. i would be tearing my hair out! The interest rate alone means you can never get out of that loop.

Some people can sustain that level of debt but, they can afford to pay their CC's out before interest is applied. It reads to me that they were living way beyond their means. My brother is a RE and a partner in a RE firm and there's no way known he would be supporting a debt level to that extent, no way. If GBC had invested that money in property, then it's may be considered good debt. There's no mention of property - I suspect the almost $1M was accumulated trying to keep the business afloat. I've never known a RE principle to rent their family home????

Kimster I did not see the posts you are talking about..but if it refers to 'Bruce Overlander' it was a name reported in MSM that GBC called himself to his mistress..http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-conducting-ongoing-affair-at-time-of-wife-allisons-death-was-in-debt-and-had-inquired-about-her-life-insurance-police-affidavits-lodged-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

As I said, did not see the posts you refer to, so not sure if that is the name, and hope I'm not out of line saying this.. just thought you may not be aware.

That one is okay. It's in the MSM. The branches that spring from it are not.

And as I'm sorting through the alerts, I'm seeing a LOT of :eek:fftopic: posts. It was so bad that the mods aren't going to remove them from the last thread. It would take way too long and that isn't fair to them.

Okay, getting off my soapbox. Continue the interesting discussion of this case. I can't believe some of the reports I'm reading! I mean, I believe you guys, but I can't believe what GBC was doing! My heart continues to rip out for the girls...

At a loss for words on this case.

I don't recall how long they were married but why would he jump straight into another committed relationship, especially with someone who put demands on him? You would think once he had a taste of freedom from a marriage that he would be protective of that freedom.
My thoughts on this aspect are that any such 'pairing' may again have been with financial gain in mind - he was a Real Estate Principal; she an experienced Agent - I wonder if he had considered rehiring her/partnering up, business wise, to get the all important business 'back on track'...you know like a 'tag team...'

I have a feeling he made her pay for everything

Police who searched the Brookfield Rd house would find a journal Allison had been keeping and according to the police affidavit, on April 18 and 19 she had been writing about her husband's affair.

One entry was a list of questions: "how were the hotels paid for?"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

:tears: This just validates my fears of how tormented Allison's heart during the remaining days of her life.

Please know I'm not accusing TM of murder here or any responsibility to it, but look at how affairs kill the hearts of people. How I wish spouses would just get a divorce and THEN have their new relationships! IS THAT SO DANG HARD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties