NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is okay. It's in the MSM. The branches that spring from it are not.

And as I'm sorting through the alerts, I'm seeing a LOT of :eek:fftopic: posts. It was so bad that the mods aren't going to remove them from the last thread. It would take way too long and that isn't fair to them.

Okay, getting off my soapbox Continue the interesting discussion of this case. I can't believe some of the reports I'm reading! I mean, I believe you guys, but I can't believe what GBC was doing! My heart continues to rip out for the girls...

At a loss for words on this case.

Ok. I did not see any other words..you must have been lightening quick on your button. :)

I know what you mean regarding what you are reading about the case.. I too am almost lost for words at the extent of things and sickened too..

Agree..heart goes out to the girls, such alot to contend with at such a young age.. he certainly did not think of them when he allegedly comitted such a henious crime.

:bedtime:

It costs to lodge a divorce papers. And then he would have maintenence for the girls.. Don't know what he thought though if he thought he was going to get away with murder(allegedly) he still would have to be supporting the girls.
Add Spousal maintenance to the list of divorce costs...

Pity the family lawyer having to investigate / propose a property settlement from that list of debt...exploring the trusts etc

:tears: This just validates my fears of how tormented Allison's heart during the remaining days of her life.

Please know I'm not accusing TM of murder here or any responsibility to it, but look at how affairs kill the hearts of people. How I wish spouses would just get a divorce and THEN have their new relationships! IS THAT SO DANG HARD?

Often they want to have their cake and eat it too..(thats not just an aussie saying is it??).. in other words..best of both worlds..

Amazingly composed and with a hint of humour to.

Below is a link, (trust me, it's a top read - strong language warning), to the whole transcript and there's a lot more than just asking to order a pizza. You'd have to have some gall to say what he did to a Judge in court.

He got 15 years for murder and now he faces a contempt charge for what came out of his mouth. Hardly think he's the type person I'd like to hang around with and I reckon it will be quite a culture change for Gerard.

The transcript of his rant has been sent to the Department of Public Prosecutions for its consideration.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/14/accused-goes-foul-mouthed-rampage/
wow we can dream he becomes GBC's cellmate.

So tired. Today is another day. Going by the bridge later this morning with flowers :candle:

Often they want to have their cake and eat it too..(thats not just an aussie saying is it??).. in other words..best of both worlds..

It's a saying here too. :kimsterwink:

Yes, it's just a sign of pure selfishness! And it's happening everywhere as it has been since the beginning of time! Now we have the internet and places like Websleuths to discuss it. Hopefully there will be an awakening of caring people who let these sociopaths know we don't want this kind of behavior in our societies!

Just look at the faces of those girls at their mum's funeral. That's all it takes.

What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frf7l6-1226406037780

remember this discussion here? That the media probably released the information about another female friend of GBC being questioned in Sydney to put pressure on TM to talk

Hi mothergoose I didn't realize TM had children too, do you know if she is single or married? This has ruined so many innocent lives :(

Msm has stated (can't find link sorry) that she is single with a son in his 20s and 12 yo twins

What she did not know, until police told her, was that Baden-Clay was also allegedly having affairs with two other women, police have claimed in documents tendered in opposition to his bail application yesterday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frf7l6-1226406037780

remember this discussion here? That the media probably released the information about another female friend of GBC being questioned in Sydney to put pressure on TM to talk

Yes, and (IMO) the strategy seems to have paid off big time. Well done QPS.

It's a saying here too. :kimsterwink:

Yes, it's just a sign of pure selfishness! And it's happening everywhere as it has been since the beginning of time! Now we have the internet and places like Websleuths to discuss it. Hopefully there will be an awakening of caring people who let these sociopaths know we don't want this kind of behavior in our societies!

Just look at the faces of those girls at their mum's funeral. That's all it takes.

I looked at all those photos of the girls at the funeral with their father standing behind them. The looks on their faces are just so heartbreakingly sad.

At the time of the funeral I felt a bit of sympathy for him but not now...no sympathy whatsoever for the evil work he's done. He wasn't grieving at all...he was continuing his performance of acting.

It's just my opinion but I think those girls are now far better off without that type of evil person in their lives.

Amazingly composed and with a hint of humour to.

Below is a link, (trust me, it's a top read - strong language warning), to the whole transcript and there's a lot more than just asking to order a pizza. You'd have to have some gall to say what he did to a Judge in court.

He got 15 years for murder and now he faces a contempt charge for what came out of his mouth. Hardly think he's the type person I'd like to hang around with and I reckon it will be quite a culture change for Gerard.

The transcript of his rant has been sent to the Department of Public Prosecutions for its consideration.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/14/accused-goes-foul-mouthed-rampage/

I can't help it. I"m laughing like a hyena!!! I should be above this, but I"m not. The judge was just amazing. I would love that guy. The last line was a doozy :
"Justice: Thank you for coming up gentleman, I'm grateful. I was actually called much worse things on the rugby paddock you know."

The documents say that on April 18, two days before he would place a Triple 0 call to report his wife missing, Baden-Clay picked up his iPhone, logged onto the internet and searched the term "taking the Fifth".

The search yielded a raft of results, but Baden-Clay allegedly clicked on the "self-incrimination" Wikipedia link.

But before he called police, he again allegedly logged onto his phone and searched for "self-incrimination".

From there, he searched the Queensland Police Service website before dialling Triple 0, the bail documents say.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Maybe he should have googled how the police track internet and phone records:floorlaugh:

Well, I have to admit, I was one of the people that did not want to contribute to the fund for the girl's future and education. For one thing, it felt very "elitist" that they wanted to send them to a private school, and most of the people I grew up with in Australia could not afford to do that for their kids. When my husband left, I struggled just to bring my teens up in a public school and keep food on the table.

Now? Now I think their lives will have more than enough hardship just living with what has happened to their darling Mum, and the shame of living with the fact that their beloved Dad is most likely responsible. I'm prepared to say that they deserve everything the community is willing to give them in compensation for their deep and horrifying losses. I will be putting my hand in my pocket.

I looked at all those photos of the girls at the funeral with their father standing behind them. The looks on their faces are just so heartbreakingly sad.

At the time of the funeral I felt a bit of sympathy for him but not now...no sympathy whatsoever for the evil work he's done. He wasn't grieving at all...he was continuing his performance of acting.

It's just my opinion but I think those girls are now far better off without that type of evil person in their lives.

I never felt sympathy for him, not for a moment.

I hated him more when he stood at Allisons coffin with his children on the most painful day of their life.

He caused it, I wondered if his tears were real, did he feel bad for hurting his girls.

Is life insurance paid if there's been a murder? I understand the insurance company not paying a person suspected of committing the crime but what about now? Will that money eventually be paid to Allison's little girls? The Dickies will sure need it to raise these kiddies. I assume Allison's superannuation will at least be released to support the girls?

Well, I have to admit, I was one of the people that did not want to contribute to the fund for the girl's future and education. For one thing, it felt very "elitist" that they wanted to send them to a private school, and most of the people I grew up with in Australia could not afford to do that for their kids. When my husband left, I struggled just to bring my teens up in a public school and keep food on the table.

Now? Now I think their lives will have more than enough hardship just living with what has happened to their darling Mum, and the shame of living with the fact that their beloved Dad is most likely responsible. I'm prepared to say that they deserve everything the community is willing to give them in compensation for their deep and horrifying losses. I will be putting my hand in my pocket.

I agree those girls do deserve the best chance at life, their poor mother was taken from them so she doesnt have the chance to provide it.

And their father, the disgusting excuse for a father was already planning a life with his new family.

I never felt sympathy for him, not for a moment.

I hated him more when he stood at Allisons coffin with his children on the most painful day of their life.

He caused it, I wondered if his tears were real, did he feel bad for hurting his girls.

In my mind he was just continuing on his disgusting performance...I said it recently on here...he knew the world was watching on..he knew there were cameras everywhere....truly sickening!!! After it was over, he would have walked away, wiped the fake tears & got back to "business as usual" with his tarty girlfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties