NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind he was just continuing on his disgusting performance...I said it recently on here...he knew the world was watching on..he knew there were cameras everywhere....truly sickening!!! After it was over, he would have walked away, wiped the fake tears & got back to "business as usual" with his tarty girlfriends.

Yes I agree but I wondered just for a moment was he sad for the girls.

check out this site I have given up trying to get link can anyone help

suffocating-smothering Dr Dinesh forensic

blood would become present??
:please:

after today 5 arrests would not shock me

Me too and I hope if there is any guilt at all the police will not leave anyone out. If they are involved, whether knowing before, or after, or assisting with body disposal, they should all have to receive a jail term.

Check this out...see how many boxes applies to GBC...

Test for Psychopathy

1 Glib and Superficial Charm The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

2 Grandiose Self-Worth A grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

3 Need for Stimulation or Proneness to Boredom An excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

4 Pathological Lying Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

5 Conning and Manipulativeness The use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

6 Lack of Remorse or Guilt A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

7 Shallow Affect Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

8 Callousness and Lack of Empathy A lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9 Parasitic Lifestyle An intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

10 Poor Behavioral Controls Expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

11 Promiscuous Sexual Behavior A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

12 Early Behavior Problems A variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

13 Lack of Realistic, Long-Term Goals an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

14 Impulsivity The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

15 Irresponsibility Repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

16 Failure to Accept Responsibility for Own Actions A failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

17 Many Short-Term Marital Relationships A lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

18 Juvenile Delinquency Behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

19 Revocation of Condition Release A revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

20 Criminal Versatility A diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

Well, I have to admit, I was one of the people that did not want to contribute to the fund for the girl's future and education. For one thing, it felt very "elitist" that they wanted to send them to a private school, and most of the people I grew up with in Australia could not afford to do that for their kids. When my husband left, I struggled just to bring my teens up in a public school and keep food on the table.

Now? Now I think their lives will have more than enough hardship just living with what has happened to their darling Mum, and the shame of living with the fact that their beloved Dad is most likely responsible. I'm prepared to say that they deserve everything the community is willing to give them in compensation for their deep and horrifying losses. I will be putting my hand in my pocket.
Not meaning offense or anything and not being mean minded, but I won't be giving anything to the girls. They already have whatever has been raised and what will be raised in this next event. Add to that, the almost 1 million (something like $967,000 ?) payout from Allison's life insurance policies and superannuation which I assume eventually goes to the girls. ?

I'll just plod as I do and give money to Flying Doctor Services, my local Rural Fire Brigade, local SES all of which have had funding cuts over the years. Plus I give to Paralympics, children's cancer grant a wish and stuff like that.

Causes which are 'in my own backyard' and 'personal' to where I live and for people I know who have suffered in their own way and are helped by these organisations.

Amazingly composed and with a hint of humour to.

Below is a link, (trust me, it's a top read - strong language warning), to the whole transcript and there's a lot more than just asking to order a pizza. You'd have to have some gall to say what he did to a Judge in court.

He got 15 years for murder and now he faces a contempt charge for what came out of his mouth. Hardly think he's the type person I'd like to hang around with and I reckon it will be quite a culture change for Gerard.

The transcript of his rant has been sent to the Department of Public Prosecutions for its consideration.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/14/accused-goes-foul-mouthed-rampage/

That is hands down the funniest thing I have ever read lolol.

I hope that he and Gerard can become cell mates for their life sentences.

Not meaning offense or anything and not being mean minded, but I won't be giving anything to the girls. They already have whatever has been raised and what will be raised in this next event. Add to that, the almost 1 million (something like $967,000 ?) payout from Allison's life insurance policies and superannuation which I assume eventually goes to the girls. ?

I'll just plod as I do and give money to Flying Doctor Services, my local Rural Fire Brigade, local SES all of which have had funding cuts over the years. Plus I give to Paralympics, children's cancer grant a wish and stuff like that.

Causes which are 'in my own backyard' and 'personal' to where I live and for people I know who have suffered in their own way and are helped by these organisations.

That is fair enough.

I dont know about the life insurance paying out for murder. Also if they do it would not be until a conviction would be made.

So that is at least three years that the dickies will struggle.

If I can help in a small way and lots of people give a little bit then then they can get settled a lot sooner.

God bless the Dickies and the the darling girls, you are in for a long struggle.

May the kindness of peoples donations help you ease the burdon in any way.

That is hands down the funniest thing I have ever read lolol.

I hope that he and Gerard can become cell mates for their life sentences.
Until I read that court transcript, it had never occurred to me that people in court would dare say stuff like that to a Judge. It was quite a surprise to me, a bit of an education to say the least, and that's why I bookmarked that article to show a few mates when they came over for a laugh.

I always thought being in court for a charge was about being on your best behaviour, dressing in clothes you wouldn't normally wear... making an 'impression' to hopefully lesson the charges and or sentence you might get. well... now I know different... some people just don't give a rats arse... lol...

Check this out...see how many boxes applies to GBC...

Test for Psychopathy

1 Glib and Superficial Charm The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

2 Grandiose Self-Worth A grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

3 Need for Stimulation or Proneness to Boredom An excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

4 Pathological Lying Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

5 Conning and Manipulativeness The use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

6 Lack of Remorse or Guilt A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

7 Shallow Affect Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

8 Callousness and Lack of Empathy A lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9 Parasitic Lifestyle An intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

10 Poor Behavioral Controls Expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

11 Promiscuous Sexual Behavior A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

12 Early Behavior Problems A variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

13 Lack of Realistic, Long-Term Goals an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

14 Impulsivity The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

15 Irresponsibility Repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

16 Failure to Accept Responsibility for Own Actions A failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

17 Many Short-Term Marital Relationships A lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

18 Juvenile Delinquency Behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

19 Revocation of Condition Release A revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

20 Criminal Versatility A diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

We had a whole radio show based on sociopaths. I learned a LOT about people like GBC from that show. It was my personal favorite!

Take a listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/09/12/websleuths-radio

(and no teasing when you hear me blunder through. I was a very new co-host at that time - and extremely nervous! LOL)

Until I read that court transcript, it had never occurred to me that people in court would dare say stuff like that to a Judge. It was quite a surprise to me, a bit of an education to say the least, and that's why I bookmarked that article to show a few mates when they came over for a laugh.

I always thought being in court for a charge was about being on your best behaviour, dressing in clothes you wouldn't normally wear... making an 'impression' to hopefully lesson the charges and or sentence you might get. well... now I know different... some people just don't give a rats arse... lol...

I know Judges shoot you down in a blink, this Judge was having a play with this guy.

I am printing it and going to read it to our friends around the campfire tomorrow night lol.

We had a whole radio show based on sociopaths. I learned a LOT about people like GBC from that show. It was my personal favorite!

Take a listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/09/12/websleuths-radio

(and no teasing when you hear me blunder through. I was a very new co-host at that time - and extremely nervous! LOL)

I will have a listen another time, dont want to fall to sleep thinking about sociopaths as I will then dream about it.

I will go to sleep thinking that Justice was served in a small way today for Allison, her family, friends and those beautiful girls.

Oh and I will think about that Judge getting sworn at by Gerards potential new BFF lol

There is a Bruce Overland on facebook bwahahahahah

check out this site I have given up trying to get link can anyone help

suffocating-smothering Dr Dinesh forensic

blood would become present??
:please:

thankyou, it also states homicidal smothering is extremely difficult to detect!

Blue Bottle, if you are correct, and they get that $967K payout, then I would agree. I've always given to MS (lost a childhood friend to MS), Salvo's (although disgusted with their stance on gays) and the Fire Brigade. I forgot about the $967K - mainly because I can't imagine Insurance companies paying out when the death was deliberate and a result of murder. A few posters talked about suicide, but what is the situation in cases of murder? Will the girls get the money?

My first post! Long time lurker! Maybe GBC enjoyed the adulation he got from his women and felt a frisson of excitement at how he lived a secret life that only he knew about? Could this be a symptom of some type of personality disorder????
:moo:

Welcome!

Yes I believe this is close to the situation with him, it's an ego thing, plus probably unhealthy psychosexual development. I think this is quite common in narcissistic, borderline and sociopathic personality disordered people. I'm not an expert, but I do have a bit of knowledge of it. They essentially have to seek out this sort of ego-boosting attention as a sort of contrived way of fooling themselves they are OK. But as soon as the gloss starts to wear off with one for whatever reason, they have to start up with another. There is a lot of overlapping that can happen as well.

My ex who I have mentioned before was just like this and although i didnt realise it at the time, I now think that at one stage he had at least 3 on the go, plus another 3 waiting in the wings, and several more ongoing flirtations.

Actually thinking about what i said about 'a contrived way of fooling themselves they are OK' it reminds me of a post by someone, I think it might have been Jilly? quoting some info about sociopaths which was quite fascinating, and among other things, (I think) it described something about living in an unreality, a sort of fake reality with fake feelings, mimicking the real thing. and everything designed to reinforce that. I remember when i read it thinking how well it described aspects of my ex's behaviour. If someone threatened that fake reality by actually speaking the truth, telling it like it is, or asking questions, it would be seen as a dramatic threat, and ultimately that person is seen as bad, and has to be eliminated.

I think this could explain GBC's behaviour in most respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr