NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a guy who was 41, and was able to choose a name for an alias and he chose to call himself Bruce, that would be cause for uneasiness for me.

Yes...& her knowing he was using an alias & continued on with him...nup...she's no angel. For all we know she may be a narcissist herself...what a match!!! Something about that photo of her always gave me a creepy feeling.

Wondering if she would be on police protection as well.

I'd imagine now that her pic has been flashed everywhere and it is she who "laying low".

If she is able to avoid jail time, if she was in fact privy to some premeditated act by GBC, then she will have to move and/or change her identity one would surmise. But I doubt she was. She was guilty of being the other woman and maybe that's it. Time will tell - but that's enough anyway.

How could anyone try to live under the glare and scrutiny she is subjected to. Her poor, poor children. Then again, she chose to get involved with him but who'd have thought it would end like this. So sad for all the victims of GBC. Can you imagine her regret, can you imagine the disappointment ABC felt knowing the father of her children was so vile. I bet ABC felt trapped as well. If she knew even half of the financial issues, which it seems she must have, then you'd feel so helpless knowing you couldn't even afford to go when you find out he's having affairs.

ABC wasn't one to complain...she takes many painful things with her sadly. (btw this opinion is on record also)

All IMO of course:)

Channel 10 News - Allison's brother spoke briefly to reporter. He said Allison would be proud of what was organised today. Also, he said the girls are doing fine and they are looking after them the best they can.

Wasn't it stated in court that it was the same conference they were due at on the Friday.. a Real Estate conference? Don't think TM would be going to a pathways conference(MOO)..

Unfolding I might not have made it clear, I do believe TM was going to a RE conference, I don't think ABC was. I think it might have been GBC who was booked for that one and ABC was going elsewhere.

Minnie...just to clarify wasn't implying you were blaming TM. May have read that way. Apologies - I meant the general population not you personally

Thankyou pulpfiction, I got that. My comments actually reflected yours. Just because she ws sucked in or had poor judgement, only makes her human imo. I pray she is not involved and can move on. I feel deep down, that she had her suspicions at the very least, and that puts her in a terrible terrible position if innocent.if she helped out in any way, sh has fallen by the wayside and needs a lot of help to get back to who she was before she met him

Do you know what time tonight Trooper?

I seriously doubt it would be TM. She is now a witness for the prosecution if a trial eventuates and IMO she has been offered immunity, so blabbing to the media would not be in her best interests. I'm sure her lawyer would have also advised her on this. IMO.

So perhaps it's one of the other foo foo's wanting her 15 minutes of fame? :waitasec:

MOO.

Troopers dog barked too much and caused Trooper to get it all mixed up.:floorlaugh:

Unfolding I might not have made it clear, I do believe TM was going to a RE conference, I don't think ABC was. I think it might have been GBC who was booked for that one and ABC was going elsewhere.

Even the hairdresser's friend insisted A was going to Psthways

i understand that is your belief. I was just pointing out I thought it was stated as fact in court at the bail hearing that ABC was going to the same conference as TM, thats what a supposed argument was over..and because they were going to be at the same conference TM wanted GBC to tell Allison about them..

Quoted from CM article...http://couriermail.com.au/news/security-sweep-ahead-of-gerard-baden-clay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

Earlier, the court heard that Baden-Clay's mistress had insisted he warn his wife on the night of April 19 that both women would be at the same real estate conference the following day.

If a guy who was 41, and was able to choose a name for an alias and he chose to call himself Bruce, that would be cause for uneasiness for me.

That is some seriously funny stuff right here, gold!

I should have listend to the dog, keen, and not the left handed golfer shouting out the stuff at me.

What we must remember is that Toni , even after Allison went for a walk and disappeared and a Search and Rescue was put in place immediately and days went on and nights went on and Allison wasnt found, Toni tripped off to work, collected her emails from Bruce and went on with her dream!... we must not forget that.

I suspect that she had to 'trip off to work' to support her children.

As for emails, if she had deleted them unread she would have been destroying evidence.

Very unlikely that she went on with her dream ...

Accordding to queensland police, both ABC and TM were due to go to the real estate conference. GBC said TM requested he alert his wife that TM would be there...in hindsight, maybe gbc told cops allison was meant to go, as back up for his 'just found out I'm still having an affair' speech.... in fact, the ONLY reason we think that is cos gbc sais so....can't possibly take that as gospel

It must be very confronting and difficult for someone who is used to total control to now have to conform to total control by others. Even his bodily functions would be supervised. :jail:

I'm rushing to catch up in this thread but this is too good to let this pass:

GBC: "But Mummsy they watch me while I do pee-pees"

EBC: "Don't worry son, we'll have you out of this nasty place soon...."

Going by a link Keentoknow posted yesterday re prisoners...they all seem to come up with nicknames for each other. I wonder what GBC's will be...brucey??...burger man??

I suspect that she had to 'trip off to work' to support her children.

As for emails, if she had deleted them unread she would have been destroying evidence.

Very unlikely that she went on with her dream ...

evidence for what?? Allison is a missing woman, depressed and gone for a walk?? you think she knew Allison was dead, Bruce did it, the same Bruce who is writing her emails AFTER Allison is gone saying he has to lay low? and knowing this, and watching the Dickies go mad with grief, she decided she must keep the evidence ( for whom? the police? ) her beloved Bruce is sending her in disguise?

well well well. who da thunk.

Why is it unlikely she went on with her dream?? isnt her dream that Gerard is a free man by July 1st?? if anything, that dream has just come earlier.

Accordding to queensland police, both ABC and TM were due to go to the real estate conference. GBC said TM requested he alert his wife that TM would be there...in hindsight, maybe gbc told cops allison was meant to go, as back up for his 'just found out I'm still having an affair' speech.... in fact, the ONLY reason we think that is cos gbc sais so....can't possibly take that as gospel

That is indeed true, as far as we know its fact or been reported as so.. I guess GBC could have been fibbing, However I think Police would have been able to make enquiries into this and would have known if this was a lie. MOO

Going by a link Keentoknow posted yesterday re prisoners...they all seem to come up with nicknames for each other. I wonder what GBC's will be...brucey??...burger man??

It's the old line "they call me Bruce". Not sure where the Overland bit comes from. How juvenile really. You'd think TM would have thought that was stupid in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x