NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused (not unusual for me). Does anyone have a specific link that states that it was TM who originally gave the 1 July deadline? I'm not convinced it was TM making the deadline. I thought it was GBC. Can someone help unclutter my head?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-wait-in-custody/story-e6frg6nf-1226405994855 The Australian
Baden-Clay faces three-year wait in custody

Ms McHugh, however, had insisted they were still together, and Mr Baden-Clay had set a deadline of July 1 to leave his wife.

It reads as if Gbc set the deadline in my opinion

The 'timing thing at the roundabout' was between 11:00pm and 4:00am. This has been discussed in numerous, earlier threads.

?? I know the above has been discussed several times before in earlier threads. But my question was in regard to when QPS did the clock-timing of one vehicle going around the roundabout several times (it was done during daylight), but I can't remember the time they did this testing.

With the way this is all going, anything's possible I think...although I do think the handshake agreements could have been with some who worked at the agency.

Was it ever totally established if the $300,000 loan was from the parents??...

May 02, 2012 12:00AM

Days before Christmas, Mr Baden-Clay took out a $300,000 loan for one of his companies from two partners who exited the business the same day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...usiness-suffered/story-e6freoof-1226344121450

those two partners. ex partners now. would be Ben Bassingthwaite, whom he borrowed $90.000.00 and Jocylen Frost, $200.000.00

Thanks ozazure. I did the same with level adjustments in Photoshop as well as sharpening and there is definitely a mark on the neck but in the second screencap I sent earlier, zoomed at about 200%, there is no visible mark at all. Trick of light perhaps in the first pic?

The video screen shot is a much lower quality. Look at the rest of his face in the video screen shot versus the photo. He has the complexion of a 20 year old, everything is smoothed out.

I googled about skin welts. They can be caused by lots of things and if it is one it looks like a good one to be there days later yet there's no evidence of broken skin, so it is a bit weird.

I just want to clarify I don't necessarily think that mark on him was caused during Allison's murder, it is sticky nosey interest that has me playing on photoshop, not a strong conviction. If he did what was alleged I hope he was all scratched up and photos were still taken in the hospital ... while he can allege they came from the accident or a caterpillar I assume if there is photographic evidence it is way better than this low res stuff and hopefully very compelling.

If they didn't, then their chances of "recovery" are pretty good I think, because kids are very resilient.
Unfortunately, such a trauma can not be erased. It may be possible to somewhat numb powerful emotions for a limited time, but just as vodka does not freeze, trauma also stays molten, ready to bleed back, no matter how deeply one buries it.

I think so, too. In my opinion, the tragedy could take place after 10:30pm and before midnight. But one does not need to actually watch the show to use it as a reference. He knew it would be on. Although, I now think it would be too]sophisticated for him,[/U][/I][/B] so no, it could well be that simple that he remembers the show. JMO.

Grannie !!!!!!!! Ummmmaaaahhhh cheeky
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why would bikies (or anyone else) do GBC a favour by murdering the wife he clearly wanted murdered ..... when he owed them money. ???:banghead:
I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the gentlemans agreements?

I am wondering if some of these were from shady characters? Or at least from people who could exert lots of pressure on GBC. Also I don't think bankruptcy would be something that GBC would consider for a couple of reasons not including whatever assertions have been made about him not wanting to be seen as a failure. They include bankruptcy wouldn't stop the gentlemans agreement loans from needing to be paid out if they were not exactly legitmate and GBC wouldn't be able to be a director of a company for a time (if ever).

I remember in one of the earlier threads there was some minor discussion about whether GBC might have loans from bikies or something...I wonder if this was fairly close to the truth?

I reckon he went guarantor for Olivia and the Pasta, Greg...

I reckon also, one of those 'gentlemanly agreements* which means the lender can kiss the money goodbye, would be Toni.. I get the distinct impression she was throwing quite a bit of weight around , and that always means that money lent is in the mix...she wanted the ring and/or the money, and by July 1st....no ifs or buts. And no Allison at the conference..
As I asked before. Was it really TM who made the 1 July 'demand'. Or is that the date GBC gave her?

The google issues. Not that useful. Would have to prove what device used for the searches and that he controlled them at the material time. Need to show the search is relevant. Might have heard it on a cop show and googled out of interest. Need to check full tv schedule if he claims that and get transcripts. If done with regards to an offence could have been others he contemplated. Etc etc.

No problemo....

POLICE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST BADEN-CLAY IN HIS BAIL APPLICATIONS.

3rd April - Gerard Baden-Clay emails mistress to say he will be separated by July 1, 2012.

18th April - 10.08pm: Baden-Clay searched "taking the Fifth" online

19th April - 6.30pm: Allison leaves a Kenmore hairdresser ahead of a real estate conference the following day.

19th April - 8.29pm Baden-Clay's mobile phone is connected to charger

19th April - 8.45pm His phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 1.48am The phone is connected to the charger

20th April - 6.18am The phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 7.09am Baden-Clay searches "self-incrimination" on the internet.

20th April - 7.13am Baden-Clay attempted to access the Queensland Police Service home page.

20th April - 7.15am: Baden-Clay calls 000 to report his wife Allison was missing.

21st April - Baden-Clay attended a doctor to have injuries documented.

30th April - Mrs Baden-Clay's body was discovered at Kholo Creek at Anstead, 14km from her home

14th June - Baden-Clay is charged with his wife's murder.

Hey Marlywings, you missed the "i'm just a little bit hurt", the "granny pash" and the "business as usual"

lol
:floorlaugh:

Why did they exit the business on the same day they had given him a loan??????????????????????????????????? :what:
those two partners. ex partners now. would be Ben Bassingthwaite, whom he borrowed $90.000.00 and Jocylen Frost, $200.000.00

Why would bikies (or anyone else) do GBC a favour by murdering the wife he clearly wanted murdered ..... when he owed them money. ???:banghead:

the Bikies Benevolent fund, of course.. this is run as an outreach, to seek out people in financial horror, and gift them a big bag of money, so they can advertise the niceness of Bikies, a PR exercise, if you will.

Why did they exit the business on the same day they had given him a loan??????????????????????????????????? :what:

beats me.

The thing was falling on its backside, but they must have been persuaded..

CBD who asked, a conviction of murder in Queensland currently has a mandatory sentence of "life". That means at least 15 years in prison and a controlled situation - like parole - forever after. Parole is not guaranteed, though, it needs to be applied for and passed.
But the LNP is currently seeking to extend that penalty to 20 years, I don't know how it will apply if passed

The post-mortem report given to Justice Boddice gave no external cause of death.

Mr Davis said the only external injury noted in the report was a chip to the bottom left eye tooth.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1ybgr4yRi

Just a question from someone who has no idea, but "gave no external
cause of death". Does this mean that "internal cause of death" such as ruptured spleans, poisoning etc has not been revealed to the defence? Or determined yet?.

the date, July 1.. it could be that he is agreeing to this date.. this date being something spoken about, agreed about and set in concrete as an ultimatum.

I'm still going for Toni to have set that date...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME