NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antisocial personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IMO, and without wanting to offend you strange world, I believe that Based on the CP case against GBC, based upon his behaviors and chosen interviews, one can suppose the above mentioned link may pertain to cartain personality traits of an alleged murderer. I also believe the persons whose professions enable them to label an individual through various testing mechanisms are often prone to getting it wrong.
I think labeling or as I see it judging someone is an integral part of being human. Based on the information brought before us, coupled with intuition, IMHO, it a fair assumption to consider these traits sociopathic

No offence at all :) And I agree there are some questionable behaviours he has exhibited throughout this whole process. But having worked in the psychological field (no, not verified, so can take it or leave it :) ) I have seen misdiagnoses based on a few simple, often subtle, characteristics. And this is from people who WERE very qualified and had access to so much information relating to the client. When the general public try to diagnose, it just seems ill-informed (no offence to anyone who has been doing it, I just don't think it's really appropriate - each to their own).

Labelling, particularly disorder labelling, is rife in society, when in reality, the percentage of individuals who actually meet the more extreme diagnoses can be quite small. Whilst I'm curious, both as a human being, and a professional, to know the full story, I wouldn't go as far as saying 'GBC is a ...' or 'GBC has ...'.

Without wanting to get into an argument with you, there was a member who said he/she was a JP and had been used in many instances to be a "neutral and impartial" witness to QPS/Child Safety interviews with children. I agree that all adults would be asked questions at the scene, but I don't agree with the children being able to be questioned, even if it was in a casual and caring way. There is a stringent process to be followed. The rumour referred to earlier was related to GBC having said to QPS that the kids were at home that night and one of the girls interjecting and saying "no, we were not" ... but as we now now, that is incorrect, because the girls were at home that night. All IMO.

There is indeed a very stringent process to be followed. However, if parental consent is given then it is a different case and that point it apparently was. At that point also CS weren't involved but shortly thereafter they were when it was apparent ABC was indeed missing and GBC was a POI. Btw. I haven't heard of a JP being used as an impartial witness by police or CS - at least not in Brisbane and not for interviewing children in these sort of circumstances either. They have their own personnel for that - each agency. In roles I've held for many many years that involve interviewing children in similar circumstances other more qualified and highly skilled staff are used. A JP doesnt have thosee skills (in many cases) and also children's matters are kept closed and are highly confidential. Kind of like how members of the public can't sit in on matters in the Children's Court. And likewise, not trying to argue your point either:) I do recall that odd statement made though earlier on and it's a good point to raise.

RE: FB friend requests increasing when arrested. IMO most probably requests he had previously made of other peeps, who have now accepted.

An angaram of Bruce Overland is A Blunder Cover. LOL! :floorlaugh:

My post comes from no fact, or knowing the parties - except I have nothing but empathy for ABC and her family. I think Allison was preparing to leave him - that is a very dangerous time for women - IMO she was getting strength and was more than prepared to face an ex-lover - and get her hair done to do so. To me, she sounds like a woman starting to get strong.
When you are leaving a partner who seems fine to the rest of the world it is a confusing place. I feel too for his lover - she would have had (imo) no idea of the disaster she was stepping into.
I am soooooo cross with his family, but the nice part of me says that they rushed to defence of a loved one.
So many people are paying a price for one mans horrible actions
IMO x

I posted this a while back - not sure if anyone listened to the report - I'm still not sure what the reporter means, but may shed light on what the girls were saying.

http://ten.com.au/ten-news-brisbane.htm - the one titled Gerard Baden-Clay

Just watched this footage. I'm confused by something the reporter says at 2:30. Something about the children not been allowed to speak to anyone until a debrief. The way she words it, I'm unsure if she means the police were telling people this, or the children were telling people this. It really does sound like she means the children were saying this.

If the children were telling people this, maybe this was the 'strange' thing that the children said when the police arrived the morning Allison was reported missing?

It sounds to me as if the police did speak to the children after the search for Allison commenced and told them not to say anything to anyone, until they were debriefed by the police. In other words, I guess the police did not want the children to talk outside the family to others, such as school friends.

My post comes from no fact, or knowing the parties - except I have nothing but empathy for ABC and her family. I think Allison was preparing to leave him - that is a very dangerous time for women - IMO she was getting strength and was more than prepared to face an ex-lover - and get her hair done to do so. To me, she sounds like a woman starting to get strong.
When you are leaving a partner who seems fine to the rest of the world it is a confusing place. I feel too for his lover - she would have had (imo) no idea of the disaster she was stepping into.
I am soooooo cross with his family, but the nice part of me says that they rushed to defence of a loved one.
IMO x

Hey there, welcome :D and a great post first up

An extremely interesting item concerning body language, in today's media.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-ei-asia-pacific/story-fn5kftjr-1226406350255

Thanks for that. Very interesting.
Where do I sign up (lol)

IMO, the MSM videos of GBC and OW would be interesting to analyse.
However, even without this training (just with our own experiences/intuition) I think everyone here has already done a great job interpreting them.

I don't think it was coincidence that 5 detectives show up to the BC seniors the same day the police got the information back regarding the midnight facecall to NBC by GBC. Maybe there was information in the phone- call records etc, that led them to go and search BC seniors. It doesn't mean its their phones they were looking for..maybe their phones were taken previously(but again police only got the info back on GBC phone the day the detectives show up to BC seniors, so info from their phone may also have just come back if thats the case). However if police weren't really linking them in at the time, they may have had no reason to take their phones. But again nothing to say it was phones they were looking for..(maybe it was Allisons phone? just a thought, as unsure if they have found that yet). MOO

I feel they have always been linked in UT.....I think that is why the police have held presence at there property since the early days of this investigation. They had items seized from their home in the early days.....and the police continue to let them know : "You are still under our radar". I think it seems that life with the BCs would have been claustrophobic. One doesnt do anything without the others........and I feel the police know that this, like everything else, wouldn't be done without some involvement of the others.

JMO

Sorry...OOPS....Just read that Marly wrote same thing before me.... :blushing:

IMO x

You have a good heart (((((big hugs)))))......Im a bit more of a Biatch.....giggles

Well done on your first post....Nice to have you here with us and welcome to posting x

I think she was a woman becoming stronger too and I like the thought she was getting her hair done (now I know the police have discussed it, I will believe the hairdresser appointment happened). It is somethign i would likely do.....Make myself look the best as if to say "Up yours mistress...I am the wife....but I will be moving to greener pastures soon....You can have him mistress"...and then this happened....too sad.

Stating the obvious - but it is so awful to think about the children being home that night. If the disturbance was so loud that the neighbours could hear it (and these are not average suburban blocks), then the children would definitely have heard stuff. Then mummy suddenly disappears.

i was just about to say this! they would have heard everything! i wonder if they just stayed in their rooms or crept out and saw something? its so sad.
also does anyone remember the neighbours who said they heard loud arguing also say then there was a thump/ing sound? i cant find it any more, but what could the thumping be?
another thing, the police may have just casually asked the girls that morning something like, did you see mummy go to the shops or what did you have for breakfast etc and they could have been talkative and chatty and in awe of talking to a policeperson, and probably said a lot without prompting.
i was wondering also, why the children were removed from the bcs if they had been living happily there, i realize their father was arrested, but read earlier how much they loved the bcs and being there for sleepovers etc, do you think the dickies applied for full custody or would child services or qps deem it an unsuitable environment?
im pleased they are with the dickies as think its a new start and probably calmer, but just wondering, im sure the bcs would have loved them too, although it was reported or maybe a rumour, they were never alone with anybody, or allowed to speak to anyone without a bc by their side. someone suggested the dickies had custody now so it would be easier for police to interview the girls. lots of questions sorry

Yes...& her knowing he was using an alias & continued on with him...nup...she's no angel. For all we know she may be a narcissist herself...what a match!!! Something about that photo of her always gave me a creepy feeling.

Does anyone have a link which indicates that the email from GBC to TM stating the July 1st deadline, was sent after Allison was murdered? Sorry, trying to catch up.

Ta:)

there is a link stating that the JULY 1 deadline stuff was sent april 3rd..

but the lay low email from Brucie was AFTER Allisons disappearance.

Broooooooooooooooooce.

I have asked quite a few of my women friends if , in their fantasies about men, was one ever named Bruce.

I got the curled lip.

IMO x

i know what you mean about allison, it feels exactly like that! like she had finally found the energy and was starting to like herself again and had decided to leave and start a new life. he could probably feel her new confidence and it scared him. i also feel sad for tm as get the feeling she may have actually loved him and really wanted to start a life with him, especially if it was obvious his marriage was over. its all so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum