NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the news is that 'it's a new line of enquiry'. That's all. Just keeping us watching Channel 10 news. I'm missing out on watching Fonzie!

Channel 10 News - Nothing new!!! Just about the face time call to NBC and that NBC has declined to comment.

Thanks CC. I wonder if Channel 10 meant that NBC refused to comment to the police or to a Channel 10 reporter? Did you get the gist of what they meant?

Thanks CC. I wonder if Channel 10 meant that NBC refused to comment to the police or to a Channel 10 reporter? Did you get the gist of what they meant?

Sounded like they meant- refused to talk to reporter.

I guess the news is that 'it's a new line of enquiry'. That's all. Just keeping us watching Channel 10 news. I'm missing out on watching Fonzie!

Kept wondering why it wasn't on channel 9 news. Now we know why- because channel 9 doesn't need to fill an hour with last Friday's news!

I dont understand what all the coloured names are about and what "applicant and respondent" mean......This was on Facebook?....about what?

dear willough - I have just taken a precis from the court file from the bail hearing and noticed that GBC has a few friends supporting him. I was curious as to who would support him at this stage as this has to be an affi davit that needs to be sworntrue by at least a JP. I have coloured it to indicated the people that I couldn't find by doing a goodgle search.

There is nothing sinister or alarming or really even new about this info just seeing who is gullible enough at this stage to support GBC. And it turns out there still are a few believers.....

Maybe "Can't afford a divorce" wasn't related to just the financial side of things. Can't afford bankruptcy because he wouldn't be able to hold an RE licence if he was and couldn't afford not to have the job?

Just catching up on today's posts, where there seem to be a lot of comments about GBC's comment that he couldn't afford to divorce A.

In my opinion, when he talks about the cost being too high, he is referring to a 'cost' that relates to his prestige. The clan is very much about how they are perceived by others. I doubt that he would have been able to face his peers, if he or A had choses a divorce. GBC Bankrupt !!! Millions in debt !!!! Imagine the snickering in the C21 circles. No - no divorce for him. His pride would not have coped.. IMOO

Who can blame him? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Channel 10 - well known for it's fine, independent, unbiased reporting.... :moo:

Then again they were the first to share that infamous "seeking donations" email...lol..

I never used a lawyer in my divorce apart from a one off consult, which cost me $99.
If a person does wish to leave and it will plunge them into extreme difficulties, Centrelink will issue an emergency payment which is usually in the thousands to help you out, esp if you are escaping due to difficult circs.
Also help with rental, bond, etc.

Of course when you look at leaving, it seems insurmountable. Once you've done it, you realise that it's not.

If I can give one piece of advise to any woman, no matter how good their relationships are at the moment, is to have a separate bank account and slowly put money away for any unexpected event in their marriage. Trust me, you never know what the future holds. I am speaking from experience ... twice!

Maybe "Can't afford a divorce" wasn't related to just the financial side of things. Can't afford bankruptcy because he wouldn't be able to hold an RE licence if he was and couldn't afford not to have the job?

Agree with that... wasn't talking about money, was talking about the knock on affect it would have.

I wonder if they have any asset in their house at all or whether it's all wiped out with his debts?

I know they leased one car recently so they must have had some money from somewhere.

Wonder how he got so many loans from people?

Channel 10 news-mobile phone evidence. Nothing new- can't believe I sat through 15 minutes of Bold and the Beautiful for THAT!

Don't be negative about The bold and the beautiful please :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:!! It is one of the few things on tv that if I don't watch for 3 month I can catch up on!! Couldn't watch it more than four times a year at a stretch though!!!

If I can give one piece of advise to any woman, no matter how good their relationships are at the moment, is to have a separate bank account and slowly put money away for any unexpected event in their marriage. Trust me, you never know what the future holds. I am speaking from experience ... twice!

My girlfriend did that. She called it her "runaway" fund LOL

Don't be negative about The bold and the beautiful please :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:!! It is one of the few things on tv that if I don't watch for 3 month I can catch up on!! Couldn't watch it more than four times a year at a stretch though!!!

... I haven't watched it in years and Brooke is still arguing with Amber! :floorlaugh:

....... Or 3 years!

Just catching up on today's posts, where there seem to be a lot of comments about GBC's comment that he couldn't afford to divorce A.

In my opinion, when he talks about the cost being too high, he is referring to a 'cost' that relates to his prestige. The clan is very much about how they are perceived by others. I doubt that he would have been able to face his peers, if he or A had choses a divorce. GBC Bankrupt !!! Millions in debt !!!! Imagine the s******ing in the C21 circles. No - no divorce for him. His pride would not have coped.. IMOO

Thanks, that's the point I was trying to make! You expressed it much better.

Excellent advice!!!!!.....me too. When I married both my ex's it was till death do us part for me. Truth is you can never ever be 100% sure what someone else has on their mind or in their thoughts.....and that's a fact. If things go bad (as in 50% of marriages statically) you have to look after your own future. Well said CC.

Great advice there! It's not just about needing to run away if things go sour either! If one gets sick or injured, then you have something to fall back on as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919