NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with that... wasn't talking about money, was talking about the knock on affect it would have.

I wonder if they have any asset in their house at all or whether it's all wiped out with his debts?

I know they leased one car recently so they must have had some money from somewhere.

Wonder how he got so many loans from people?

Exactly, often people will say "cost" or "afford" when they are talking about consequences. The nature of the English language.

So they weren't renting the house? I thought I read somewhere they were?

Excellent advice!!!!!.....me too. When I married both my ex's it was till death do us part for me. Truth is you can never ever be 100% sure what someone else has on their mind or in their thoughts.....and that's a fact. If things go bad (as in 50% of marriages statically) you have to look after your own future. Well said CC.

Same here ... never thought I was going to be faced with divorce (first time due to cheating, second time due to severe substance abuse).

... I haven't watched it in years and Brooke is still arguing with Amber! :floorlaugh:

That last 30 seconds was hilarious: "What are you doing, what pills are you taking!!!" Great dialogue. And the long, slooow zoom in while we wait for the music to end the show . . . nothing changes in Soap Land.

Back to topic . . . nothing at all in Victoria Ten News. Seems like I didn't miss anything anyway.

Excellent advice!!!!!.....me too. When I married both my ex's it was till death do us part for me. Truth is you can never ever be 100% sure what someone else has on their mind or in their thoughts.....and that's a fact. If things go bad (as in 50% of marriages statically) you have to look after your own future. Well said CC.

As the saying goes "A man isn't a financial plan* (or woman, whichever the case may be)

If I can give one piece of advise to any woman, no matter how good their relationships are at the moment, is to have a separate bank account and slowly put money away for any unexpected event in their marriage. Trust me, you never know what the future holds. I am speaking from experience ... twice!

Perhaps you should give this advice to Brooke.in case things don't work out with Ridge. Which I am assuming they won't!!!

Maybe "Can't afford a divorce" wasn't related to just the financial side of things. Can't afford bankruptcy because he wouldn't be able to hold an RE licence if he was and couldn't afford not to have the job?

...And I'm reckoning that he'd be thinking: "She'll take me to the cleaners whenever I do happen to get some money out of some unsuspecting person....preferably a gullible woman."

IMO

If I can give one piece of advise to any woman, no matter how good their relationships are at the moment, is to have a separate bank account and slowly put money away for any unexpected event in their marriage. Trust me, you never know what the future holds. I am speaking from experience ... twice!

The mere fact that you may have to consider doing that, rings warning bells for me. If I thought it was necessary, I suspect I would end the relationship poste haste. Trust is the real test in marriage, not love.

The mere fact that you may have to consider doing that, rings warning bells for me. If I thought it was necessary, I suspect I would end the relationship poste haste. Trust is the real test in marriage, not love.

I have always been very independent and the experiences of some of my friends taught me to take precautions.

It's no difference to having car, health or life insurance, "In case something happens". It's too late once you discover that you're in that kind of situation and you don't have what you need to get out. People are often blinded by love at the start and things can change. There was a report on The Project weeks ago about how many men have money stashed that their wife doesn't know about. It was a high percentage.

Perhaps you should give this advice to Brooke.in case things don't work out with Ridge. Which I am assuming they won't!!!

No SHiiiite!! Wot's happening on B&B??? Haven't seen it for about 2 years...but I can't believe the Ridgebrook team are going to break up...well hit me with a bag of drowned kittens.....!!! ;)

Are they back together after being divorced, married, divorced, married, divorced, married, divorced ,married and divorced again. I know this is all fact because my aunt (God rest her soul) used to watch it and was all she would talk about when ever we met.Was riveting conversation.:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Channel 10 news-mobile phone evidence. Nothing new- can't believe I sat through 15 minutes of Bold and the Beautiful for THAT!

Standard channel 10, they are a disgrace when it come to reporting anything worthwhile, attention grabbing muppets!

I'll advise my wife then....

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This particular forum is littered with women who trusted their husbands. That's why they are now giving this advice.

No SHiiiite!! Wot's happening on B&B??? Haven't seen it for about 2 years...but I can't believe the Ridgebrook team are going to break up...well hit me with a bag of drowned kittens.....!!! ;)

Eewwwww.....Jillie - that's disgusting (I really just had to say that). :what:

Couldnt agree with you more, I have always taught my daughters this.

I have my own money and property in my own name. If my husband left tomorrow he would be in a much weaker financial position than me, he just doesnt know how much lol.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This particular forum is littered with women who trusted their husbands. That's why they are now giving this advice.

"trusted" being the operative word....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member