NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking if the BCC doesn't grant permission, I'm sure Brookfield State School would be honoured to home a plant or garden in Allison's memory.

I suggest contacting the principal.

Just thinking if the BCC doesn't grant permission, I'm sure Brookfield State School would be honoured to home a plant or garden in Allison's memory.

Brilliant idea! :)

Sorry, so many pages that I can't catch up tonight.

But sunflowers at the bridge - I thought of planting something, but the council workers would poison or whippersnip it. What about a native tree, with permission from the council?

And I did check out the 'support GBC Fb page!' whoever started that dropped a clanger - it sort of backfired methinks! wonder how long it will last?

Golden Penda?

hi bayside loved yor post re the sign. my source said COD was strangulation. does that go with yours ?

No match with mine sorry Squizzy, COD should come out at the committal hearing.

The posts tonight are miserable then nice flowers, then miserable, then nice flowers lol.

The posts tonight are miserable then nice flowers, then miserable, then nice flowers lol.

What was your match Bayside? Perhaps it's somewhere between Squizzey's info and what you think.

Rational, can't quote your post re: Michael Hutchence so hope you understand the reply. It can go either way, the clues at the scene usually tell the story whether homicide mimicking suicide or vis versa.

Rational, can't quote your post re: Michael Hutchence so hope you understand the reply. It can go either way, the clues at the scene usually tell the story whether homicide mimicking suicide or vis versa.

Oh yes but this one is murder and they are sticking with it..........(but Michael Hutchence well drugs do funny things to you) IMO.

The content may be sad tonight - but the 'tension' seems to have gone from the thread...

The school is a great idea DunnoZo...I don't think there'd be a problem growing sunflowers there either as there would be at Kholo. Kids love growing them, they're such a fun thing for them.

I'm sure the girls would love the idea too...a little field of gold for their mum at their school.

Yes, narcissists are huge on the 'self-pleasuring'...several times a day...and are happy to talk about it. Sex-drive is huge but they are great at withholding from their primary partner whom they use as a vent for their own deep self-loathing. And when they are with a female partner they like to 'do it from behind' as it's less intimate.

Wow, you described my ex husband right there!

*shudder*

Still got to think of what coppers saw on that day....when dear Allison was found.

Autopsy done and released to family very soon after.....must have been a real quick COD and they said they are not releasing the reason early (and it is found)...

DPP can hold it till actually 2 weeks or so weeks before Formal Date of Commital Hearing which could be early next year after many mentions and legal argument in between.

I have a question for Dr Watson.
If someone (Allison) was pushed forward onto the bed and her assailant placed there full body weight on the upper body, stopping the person (Allison) from exhaling and therefore leaving no means for her to breathe back in to get fresh air. What would the cause of death be and would it be obvious ? There may also be some (bath) water in the lungs.

IMO
JMO
MOO

Sorry for the delay - real world stuff to do..

Very difficult for someone to stop somebody else breathing just by lying on them - even Big Bubba. The diaphragm would still work, even though chest expansion may be difficult.

EDIT: not quite so difficult if the weight is applied to the abdomen with the victim face up (supine).

And for those who were suggesting water from the shower - if she inhaled any she would have a huge coughing fit. And drinking it would go to the stomach, not the lungs. Can't see somebody being drowned in the shower - it's a non-continuous water stream, mixed with air.

Wow, you described my ex husband right there!

*shudder*

Yeah and an ex-crush and an ex-boyfriend of mine ack! Were fixated on the 'back passage' as a mode of entry...have read that it's a sign of latent homosexual feelings on their part...but I tend to think it's because they want to punish women....cause pain. They are misogynists (woman haters).

Sorry to hear you are another victim, Isabelle.

And sorry to turn the discussion 'nasty' again, folks. :what:

Back to flowers???

Just thinking this comment and the one quoted through again. Could it have been a plastic bag over her head fastened with lock ties around her neck. In which case COD would be strangulation or suffocation whichever happened first?

If these are possible scenarios, where did the blood come from (if the bag was left on)?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ret-until-arrest/story-e6freoof-1226381467054

"ALLISON Baden-Clay's cause of death may remain a closely guarded secret until her killer is charged after investigating officers yesterday ruled out releasing the key detail."

<snipped>

"We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all,'' Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said yesterday.

But shortly after the grim discovery of her body police had clear views on how Mrs Baden-Clay died, people close to the case have told The Sunday Mail.

It is understood Mrs Baden-Clay's body was cleared for release for burial only a day after she was found, with police confident they had the information they needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back