NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he turned GPS off. Even if he isn't smart enough to disable it so it doesn't track his movements, he may simply habitually turn it off as a battery saving measure.

There's also the possibility that he left his phone at home.

I would love to see how those two messages compare to ones he sent on other days. My texts to the other half tend to be "Get milk pls?", "Where are you?", "Visitors due in 10, how far off are you?", "Leaving supermarket, home shortly". The salutation and sign off strike me as unnatural, but maybe it's my communication style that's odd, not his.

No Walk A Mile, I agree with your thoughts - his messages seem very contrived in my opinion.

Not my vivid imagination. Just information that has been passed on to me.

My parents live on the GC and my mother knows Priscilla. This whole situtation is discussed at length whenever I see my mother and sister, or talk to them over the phone. Quiet a few things have been mentioned over the last few months, but I've not thought it appropriate to post on here. I personally know Curiousasacat IRL and have not even messaged her about these things, because it just doesn't sit right with me to type them out. But this tidbit that I did pass on, to me, feels okay to pass on, to show how much of a vile person GBC is without disrespecting Allison. I suppose because this is something that he's doing since being knabbed for murdering Allison. Does that make sense..?

Sorry babe {Curiousas..}, for not telling you all. But you know I love ya! Mwah! :blowkiss:

Thanks for telling us that you are here to support Allison. :rocker:
You have been very open , after being questioned about your here.
We are all very passionate about protecting Allison, so we instinctively jump , if we suspect that a poster may have ulterior motives here.
We are a caring passionate group of people , welcome.
You too Dr Watson. :truce: welcome.

Concerning GBC, and your information about him in psych jail ,
Do you think his over pleasuring himself , is in fact another acting job.:jail:

Is he trying to be diagnosed with some rare Out of mind,
" sexual psychiatric obsessive compulsive out of mind disorder" to use as a defense for murdering Allison?

Unless he turned GPS off. Even if he isn't smart enough to disable it so it doesn't track his movements, he may simply habitually turn it off as a battery saving measure.

There's also the possibility that he left his phone at home.

Given that it was recradled in the charger well after midnight - I think someone said it was 1.50am or something like that - chances are he had it with him. What if the car brokedown youd want your phone as back up.

I just want to say anything is possible on an iPhone. A couple of months ago my 3 year old was playing with my phone and did something to the settings so that my hubby was receiving every text I sent and received from my best friend and I didn't even know until after a couple of days he got guilty and told me (lucky he was in the good books at that time lol). We use the same apple ID so this may have something to do with it.

Thanks for telling us that you are here to support Allison. :rocker:
You have been very open , after being questioned about your here.
We are all very passionate about protecting Allison, so we instinctively jump , if we suspect that a poster may have ulterior motives here.
We are a caring passionate group of people , welcome.
You too Dr Watson. :truce: welcome.

Concerning GBC, and your information about him in psych jail ,
Do you think his over pleasuring himself , is in fact another acting job.:jail:

Is he trying to be diagnosed with some rare Out of mind,
" sexual psychiatric obsessive compulsive out of mind disorder" to use as a defense for murdering Allison?

That was my first thought too -the rare out of mind disorder (sorry on iPad and can't get it to bold that bit) it all seems a bit weird if he doesn't have an agenda in mind

I would love to see how those two messages compare to ones he sent on other days. My texts to the other half tend to be "Get milk pls?", "Where are you?", "Visitors due in 10, how far off are you?", "Leaving supermarket, home shortly". The salutation and sign off strike me as unnatural, but maybe it's my communication style that's odd, not his.
Not at all. When you live with your OH and communicate daily via text, just as you said, it normal not to sign off 'love g...' because you know you'll see them in 10 or 30 or at the end of the day etc. These two texts seemed suspiciously as if they were written for the purpose of creating a certain impression. May be with knowledge that the Police would be looking at them in the future? My opinion only, not fact.

Quoting LuLu form a previous thread.

"Perhaps all the luminol we are seeing is not for blood but for urine. When you die your body muscles relax and thus you release bodily fluids. Perhaps when positioning her body in the car, wet areas of her clothes rubbed up against the areas that are now highlighted with the luminol. There may in fact been only a small amount of blood present, but a lot of urine. MOO moo. Maybe!"

If a knee was held to the groin to hold somebody down....the bladder may have haemorrhaged, hence blood in urine....which seeping out....gets everywhere...but a bit hard to explain on those wheel things. IMO

A thought and a personal story.

Did Allison have acrylic/gel nails?

Quite a few years ago i was sitting in bed and my 'partner' at the time came in the room. We argued about him being out with other women and his lies surrounding this and he became violent and started to choke me, pushing me back onto the bed. It wasn't intended to kill me but to 'shut' me up in the heat of the moment. I scratched at him to get him off me and scratched his face and his several areas on his chest and upper arms straight through the t-shirt he was wearing. I also managed to tear the shirt a little. I had acrylic nails at the time.

The choking caused blood to flow freely from both my nostrils and blood went all over the bed and that is when he let go... The next day I didn't really have any marks on the skin on my throat. But he had large scratches on his chest and face.

I wonder if, for poor Allison a similar thing happened but with the life insurance prize, he didn't stop choking, he continued until she was dead.

I am trying to make a google "case" map of key locations but some info seems beyond google. Those 3 skulls make a house pretty identifiable but if anyone wants to save me google street walking Kenmore with a street name or landmark that would be ace.

Not at all. When you know that OH so well and communicate daily via text of some kind just as you said, it normal not to sign off 'love ...' because you know you'll see them in 10 or 30 or at the end of the day etc. These two texts were strange as if they were written for the somebody from the outside looking at them to create a certain impression. MOO

If the reports of them having a loud fight the night before are true, that makes it seem stranger. No apology, no acknowledgment of the argument, just straight back into normal, love you mode.

In the context of a man having an affair and planning to leave, it seems all the more contrived.

Some people are like that though: all insincere affection and shallow expressions of emotions they don't really feel. That's why I'd love to sneak a peek at his texts from any other ordinary day.

Agree!

A thought and a personal story.

Did Allison have acrylic/gel nails?

Quite a few years ago i was sitting in bed and my 'partner' at the time came in the room. We argued about him being out with other women and his lies surrounding this and he became violent and started to choke me, pushing me back onto the bed. It wasn't intended to kill me but to 'shut' me up in the heat of the moment. I scratched at him to get him off me and scratched his face and his several areas on his chest and upper arms straight through the t-shirt he was wearing. I also managed to tear the shirt a little. I had acrylic nails at the time.

The choking caused blood to flow freely from both my nostrils and blood went all over the bed and that is when he let go... The next day I didn't really have any marks on the skin on my throat. But he had large scratches on his chest and face.

I wonder if, for poor Allison a similar thing happened but with the life insurance prize, he didn't stop choking, he continued until she was dead.

Poor you....absolute *advertiser censored* man to do that....that has happened to my youngest daughter.....why do these men keep hurting women....:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: ps....and yes, that's a thought about the nails xxxxxxxx

I just want to say anything is possible on an iPhone. A couple of months ago my 3 year old was playing with my phone and did something to the settings so that my hubby was receiving every text I sent and received from my best friend and I didn't even know until after a couple of days he got guilty and told me (lucky he was in the good books at that time lol). We use the same apple ID so this may have something to do with it.

Wow, this will cause a few heart-stopping moments for some iPhone users!!!:floorlaugh:

I am trying to make a google "case" map of key locations but some info seems beyond google. Those 3 skulls make a house pretty identifiable but if anyone wants to save me google street walking Kenmore with a street name or landmark that would be ace.

Durness st Kenmore

Given that it was recradled in the charger well after midnight - I think someone said it was 1.50am or something like that - chances are he had it with him. What if the car brokedown youd want your phone as back up.

Yes he may have needed the RACQ-haha imagine that scenario.

This was just on Facebook, on Allison's tribute page:

""I have heard from a few people a piece of info. I am not sure if it is gossip or truth. Some of these people claim to be locals in the Brookfield community, some claim to have heard it during visits with locals. Some just heard it via the grapevine. Some read it online.

It does the rounds that the accused is/was using drugs. The type of drugs was not said, so we dont know if it is illegal drugs, prescription drugs etc.

Do you believe it? Have you heard about it? What type of drugs do you think? Is drugs part of the reason for the debt? Is drugs part of the reason he spends so much time in the medical wing at AGCC?""

Even

What a brilliant post analysing the text messages from GBC to Allison that morning. For me you hit the nail right on the head with:

I believe his undoing, is that the scenario in his head lacked passion, emotion and depths of complexity, the txts came across as too try-hard, and he left out contacting friends, family and going for a drive with the family in the car, looking for any signs of Allison. Above all the timeline is far too compressed because he's not going through the emotions. This to me is the big giveaway IMO. It's why it all appears false and contrived

BBM

I think that is what marks him as an absolute narcissist and cold blooded premeditative murderer, his total lack of emotions and empathy.

As for him displaying his overt sexual behaviour to all and sundry, whilst initially IMO a bit irrelevant, could well be his way of trying to establish some kind of defence in his mind 'I have a very high sex drive your honour, my wife was always too tired, what is a man to do except take on mistresses, she drove me to do that '. He is a very sick puppy, with my apologies to the canine race whom I adore!

All IMO

Poor you....absolute *advertiser censored* man to do that....that has happened to my youngest daughter.....why do these men keep hurting women....:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: ps....and yes, that's a thought about the nails xxxxxxxx

It is horrible!! IMO these controlling aggressive men do this because they can! It's up to us, women, to not allow it to happen. Yes, I know that it is not easy to leave a marriage/partnership (and it's been discussed here at length before), in particular if children are involved, but women are the ones that need to walk away for good from men like these, otherwise it will end up bad. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214