NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Hawkins, the voice of logic. :rocker: From memory the reports of no visible signs of trauma came from the Courier Mail. :banghead: The same tabloid that reported that Allison went for a walk at 10:00pm, went for a walk at 6:00am, went for a walk at 7:30am. The very same tabloid that reported that GBC refused to submit an affidavit for his bail hearing. Need I go on?

I had been wracking my brain about the so called 'no visible signs of trauma' combined with MSM reports of the police knowing almost immediately what was the cause of death. It just doesn't gel! I personally would like to see these so called crime investigative reporters grow some grunt and ask the real questions or elsewise state that there is no comment at this stage from investigators.

Do you think the media fabricated those different timeframes for the alleged walk?

Grannie when was the life insurance policy taken out, do you know? Allison of course would have had to sign when it was taken out. Also do you know if GBC also had one ?
Haven't seen it in MSM, sorry. But that was a good question. At some point of time I was even thinking that GBC planned to murder Allison some time before July 1, but not that night. He did it earlier (allegedly of course) because Allison wanted to either cancel or do something with her life insurance. Whatever.. So something rather unexpected had prompted him to kill her then. Hypothesising as usual.. JMO.

I think this too, but then I think wouldn't the defence team have seen the autopsy report? Or was that only a preliminary one?

Nads, my opinion is that the defence may well have seen the autopsy report such as it is at the moment. The prosecution may still be waiting on further tests to complete the autopsy report.

MOO.

I'm sure it's been commented about on the forum before but either the body showed signs of trauma or it wasn't dropped from the bridge. Regardless of decomposition.

IMO eyes need to be wide open and look at the facts. What would TM get out of Allison's death?.... The prize of the man that she chased for years and the money back in her bank...

I'm not saying she's involved but saying it's VERY possible IMO. She knew he was a dishonest man. And she was a fool. Foolish people + dishonest men = a dead woman.

Maybe she's innocent other than helping to screw the marriage? But if you can't handle the heat... get outta the kitchen!!!!

I just had a thought that perhaps TM was playing her own game with GBC.

It could be that she had discovered the existence of the other mistresses and had begun to see how deceitful he was. Perhaps she was frightened of his temper, too.

Maybe she no longer cared for him, but knew that she had to lead him on in order to get him to return the money he owed her.

If she just dumped him she knew him well enough to expect he may deny the 'gentleman's agreement' as a payback.

If she did issue an ultimatum for the end of the financial year, it could be that she believed that he did have means of recovering that money (and that she still had some power over him.) He most likely had been convincing her for some time that he did have the means to pay her back.

Perhaps she thought that it would all fall neatly into place (he would hand over the money, and she would tell him it was over) and then she would leave him to go his own way after 1 July.

Or maybe she was scared of him and was playing him along to avoid his temper tantrums.

Just my speculation, but who knows?

Let's assume she only had a chipped tooth. This could be the result of a punch to the face, which could then have made her lips, tongue, checks bleed (but no fractured bones). Bearing in mind 11 days of decomposition, would any of these injuries be evident in the autopsy? I would assume no. What is your opinion?

Split lip, cheek, tongue, etc would all have been perfectly visible and detectable after 10 days of immersion. But sometimes tricky to prove that the injuries were caused pre-mortem, as opposed to post-mortem injuries from, say, being bashed against a bridge support by a fast-flowing creek....

That distinction would be easy enough in a forensic lab with a fresh injury that hadn't been immersed, but the immersion etc would make things more difficult.

Not impossible, but more difficult, and open to questioning as to techniques etc.

Do you think the media fabricated those different timeframes for the alleged walk?

Yes I do think that the media fabricated (for the want of a better word) the diferent time frames for the alleged walk. GBC stated that he last saw Allison watching TV when he went to bed at 10:00pm and that part of his story has never changed. He did not say that she went for a walk at 10:00pm on the Thursday night. Why MSM chose to elaborate, fabricate or alternate his initial story is beyond me. :banghead:

Ah Hawkins, the voice of logic. :rocker: From memory the reports of no visible signs of trauma came from the Courier Mail. :banghead: The same tabloid that reported that Allison went for a walk at 10:00pm, went for a walk at 6:00am, went for a walk at 7:30am. The very same tabloid that reported that GBC refused to submit an affidavit for his bail hearing. Need I go on?

I had been wracking my brain about the so called 'no visible signs of trauma' combined with MSM reports of the police knowing almost immediately what was the cause of death. It just doesn't gel! I personally would like to see these so called crime investigative reporters grow some grunt and ask the real questions or elsewise state that there is no comment at this stage from investigators.

Makara...I don't think the criticism of Courier Mail is warranted regarding the differing times re the walk. I clearly remember you being here the night, weeks back, when I posted all that info about this & I said it wouldn't surprise me if GBC had given out different times to different people.

I think Courier Mail did speak to some of those who were told the different times by GBC & he is the one who is responsible for this & not Courier Mail.

""That morning police claim he would give four different stories to friends and family about a walk Allison could have taken when she disappeared.

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to his parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking""

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frf7l6-1226406037780

After GBC's resume came out I was able to confirm with my partner that they had worked together for awhile as waiters. My partner was completely freaked. Character reference was as I had expected. MOO

COD isn't necessary. That her body was found in the circumstances and location it was is enough to determine she was murdered.

Sooo partner said Gerard was reserved in an arrogant way. Was an awkward boof. Quiet until he started to talk and then couldn't shut up and was grandiose. Could clear a room quickly if he opened his mouth because everyone was bored already. Same old description

And I really hope that the finally determined COD is anything but drowning as I think that would be too much for the girls and family to comprehend. I have not really wanted to go there but in the absence of an obvious COD I suppose it has to be considered, particularly if it turns out that the blood in the car was from Allison when she was still breathing, not yet deceased.

Hey Rational, it has been established by police in the early stages that Allison was deceased before her body was taken to Kholo Creek. This to me would indicate that she didn't drown there. Having said that it has not been reported that Allison did or did not drown in a bath.

Does anyone know the reason for the police having a similar car drive around the roundabout ? Unsure if this was accurate or a rumour?
If so, could it have been possible it was to confirm the location of blood stains if there was a body on the back seat and movement going around the roundabout..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214