NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for telling us that you are here to support Allison. :rocker:
You have been very open , after being questioned about your here.
We are all very passionate about protecting Allison, so we instinctively jump , if we suspect that a poster may have ulterior motives here.
We are a caring passionate group of people , welcome.
You too Dr Watson. :truce: welcome.

Concerning GBC, and your information about him in psych jail ,
Do you think his over pleasuring himself , is in fact another acting job.:jail:

Is he trying to be diagnosed with some rare Out of mind,
" sexual psychiatric obsessive compulsive out of mind disorder" to use as a defense for murdering Allison?
Interesting you say that as 'sexual disinhibition' does feature in some mental illness, I wonder if he has been coached? Big job for the Psychs here to determine 'false' from 'real' symptoms. However, he has demonstrated a substantial ability to calculate and execute a plan before he was placed on Remand. So these symptoms may have appeared post being placed on Remand and facing a possible life sentance in jail. As Psych nurses contribute their opinion at daily Handover, lets hope that any female Psych nurses are not vulnerable to his 'charm' and pleadings, as their contribution at Handover may influence the diagnosis etc. There needs to be firm boundaries around a patient like this. He is an alleged murderer at this point. My opinion only, not fact.

Yes he may have needed the RACQ-haha imagine that scenario.

In order to avoid tracking (which he knew about because they obviously used the app Find my Phone or Find Friends), he cold have turned off all location services that night before going out of the house and turned them back on when all was done and dusted. IMO.

This was just on Facebook, on Allison's tribute page:

""I have heard from a few people a piece of info. I am not sure if it is gossip or truth. Some of these people claim to be locals in the Brookfield community, some claim to have heard it during visits with locals. Some just heard it via the grapevine. Some read it online.

It does the rounds that the accused is/was using drugs. The type of drugs was not said, so we dont know if it is illegal drugs, prescription drugs etc.

Do you believe it? Have you heard about it? What type of drugs do you think? Is drugs part of the reason for the debt? Is drugs part of the reason he spends so much time in the medical wing at AGCC?""

Early on, another poster here was of the opinion he may have been on cocaine, due to the look of his pupils in some of the initial photos.

In order to avoid tracking (which he knew about because they obviously used the app Find my Phone or Find Friends), he cold have turned off all location services that night before going out of the house and turned them back on when all was done and dusted. IMO.

Very possible CC but his 'cleverness' hasn't worked too well in other things in this case has it?
JMO

Interesting you say that as 'sexual disinhibition' does feature in some mental illness, I wonder if he has been coached? Big job for the Psychs here to determine 'false' from 'real' symptoms. However, he showed that the could calculate and plan before he was placed on Remand. So these symptoms may have appeared post being placed on Remand and facing a possible life sentance in jail. My opinion only, not fact.

I think whatever records the marriage councellor has are going to help in painting a good picture about his personality. IMO.

Further on the text messages, based on his narcissistic tendencies, what's the bet earlier text messages were blunt and rude? Allison was one of the people holding him accountable for his behaviour and making him admit details of his affair/s. he would have hated that. I'll bet most of his messages to her would be more like "TOLD YOU already you need to be home for kids" or "where are you thought you said honesty was important???" or "said I was sorry already come home, yr being stupid"

I think these reported obvious text messages indicating a calm and caring hubby, will be yet another example of uncharacteristic behaviour helping the police build the case further. Can't go to jail for sending unusual text messages, but as part of a raft of other weirdness, these certainly won't save him, if that's what our neighbourhood genius thought they'd do.

JMO.

A thought and a personal story.

Did Allison have acrylic/gel nails?

Quite a few years ago i was sitting in bed and my 'partner' at the time came in the room. We argued about him being out with other women and his lies surrounding this and he became violent and started to choke me, pushing me back onto the bed. It wasn't intended to kill me but to 'shut' me up in the heat of the moment. I scratched at him to get him off me and scratched his face and his several areas on his chest and upper arms straight through the t-shirt he was wearing. I also managed to tear the shirt a little. I had acrylic nails at the time.

The choking caused blood to flow freely from both my nostrils and blood went all over the bed and that is when he let go... The next day I didn't really have any marks on the skin on my throat. But he had large scratches on his chest and face.

I wonder if, for poor Allison a similar thing happened but with the life insurance prize, he didn't stop choking, he continued until she was dead.

Shame you didn't scratch his eyes right out of his head. Sorry to hear you have been through that :( Hope natural justice catches up with him, as it likely will our other friend.

It takes 3 generations for the shadow of a murder to begin to lift from both the victim's and perpetrator's families.

This is so true Regret......an unfortunate and devastating consequence of a horrid crime that has repercussions for children not yet born. I can so understand and relate to this for reasons other than murder though. Any personal crime and even a child losing a parent for reasons aside from murder also has the capacity for these effects through the genertions. All my humble opinion.

Someone posted this link a couple of threads back - it describes Homicidal Smothering, Throttling (Strangulation) [incl ligature] and a few others. It seems that bleeding can occur from the nose and mouth post-smothering. Some of the signs that are often present might not have been as evident due to the length of time the body was exposed. <...>
I noticed that with strangulation it describes possible injuries inflicted by the victim in the form of scratches to the hands and chest of the assailant.
Itsthevibe, thanks for the links. Certainly it's very useful to know the whole range. I have been thinking of the 2 possibilities I mentioned because my imagination won't go beyond those. But the experts in the field will surely have more ideas. IMO, we have to consider scenarios that match the evidence (blood) in some way. For this reason, a neckbreaking as a murder method looks a bit less probable than strangulation. It's also less suitable for GBC's level of fitness, imo. One has to practice a lot to develop such a capability. Just for example, there is a neck breaking technique in Aikido called irimi nage, and one can learn (to imitate) the technique fairly quickly, but only Aikido masters are actually capable to execute it effectively. It looks to me, that Allison was fitter than her husband, so when approached like that, she could have run away. I doubt Gerry could do it with his bare hands, in principle, and BTW it's a face to face technique. I think as a narcissist and a beginner he made it real simple, quick and not face to face. Like strangulation (or a massive blow) from behind. Just my opinion at the moment.

Very possible CC but his 'cleverness' hasn't worked too well in other things in this case has it?
JMO

At the Bail Hearing, his defence said there was no evidence that GBC had left the house that night or no evidence placing him in the area of the creek. Maybe this is true? Maybe someone else actually transported the body and he stayed home with the girls and cleaning up? Maybe there are 2 people that transported the body but neither was him? IMO.

This was just on Facebook, on Allison's tribute page:

""I have heard from a few people a piece of info. I am not sure if it is gossip or truth. Some of these people claim to be locals in the Brookfield community, some claim to have heard it during visits with locals. Some just heard it via the grapevine. Some read it online.

It does the rounds that the accused is/was using drugs. The type of drugs was not said, so we dont know if it is illegal drugs, prescription drugs etc.

Do you believe it? Have you heard about it? What type of drugs do you think? Is drugs part of the reason for the debt? Is drugs part of the reason he spends so much time in the medical wing at AGCC?""
Don't know if that was true. This could have been surmised from the Police taking his beard, hair samples etc. This is a wait and see one. IMO.

I think whatever records the marriage councellor has are going to help in painting a good picture about his personality. IMO.
with respect the marriage counsellor is not qualified to diagnose his personality as the focus of that kind of counselling is the 'relationship itself' and how the couple interact with each other, not a diagnosis of an individual. This is beyond the capacity of that type of counselling and should be referred elsewhere if problems need diagnosing. My opinion, not fact.

Judging by the number of defensive wounds it seems Allison was able to inflict, looks likely the murder went about as smoothly and expertly as Gerard's business dealings. If an event is planned and orchestrated by an idiot, the end result is normally far from perfect. Story of his life. .

Exactly!

A thought and a personal story.

Did Allison have acrylic/gel nails?

Quite a few years ago i was sitting in bed and my 'partner' at the time came in the room. We argued about him being out with other women and his lies surrounding this and he became violent and started to choke me, pushing me back onto the bed. It wasn't intended to kill me but to 'shut' me up in the heat of the moment. I scratched at him to get him off me and scratched his face and his several areas on his chest and upper arms straight through the t-shirt he was wearing. I also managed to tear the shirt a little. I had acrylic nails at the time.

The choking caused blood to flow freely from both my nostrils and blood went all over the bed and that is when he let go... The next day I didn't really have any marks on the skin on my throat. But he had large scratches on his chest and face.

I wonder if, for poor Allison a similar thing happened but with the life insurance prize, he didn't stop choking, he continued until she was dead.

Apple blossom
So sorry to hear that. How many terrible things have been told of women who have been close to being killed just on this forum alone?

What is it that stops us from seeing and labelling this kind of thing for what it really is? I am starting to feel that by labelling it domestic or family violence we are somehow putting it in the too hard basket. If it was two males doing it in a pub brawl it would be classified as Grievous Bodily Harm or attempted murder. How many more women have to go through this, and how many more are going to end up like Allison. :banghead:

What can we do to make women feel confident enough in themselves to report these things to police and not see it as an abberration in someone's behaviour (he really loves me, it won't happen again, if I change it will be ok, he really loves me 'deep down')? Ahh I wish I had some answers!

If, and only if, the accused in this matter intentionally killed his wife it would make sense to inform the DPP ASAP that he intends to plead guilty IMO. The stress imposed on family and friends by years of legal proceedings would be prevented. Loved ones may be able to avoid contempt or perjury charges and prison from a misplaced sense of duty. He may be able to avoid an extra 5yrs prison if he is then sentenced soon. He would only be in his mid fifties when paroled and his kids would still be young women and there could at least be a chance for some healing if not forgiveness. He could forget about clutching at straws for an acquittal and focus on his own rehabilitation right now, starting with an honest understanding of what happened and why. A long jail term doesn't need to be a death sentence. He could be a different human being when released if he commits to change. There are some amazing people in corrections who could help him to still lead a life that would have some meaning and purpose.

with respect the marriage counsellor is not qualified to diagnose his personality as the focus of that kind of counselling is the 'relationship itself' and how the couple interact with each other, not a diagnosis of an individual. This is beyond the capacity of that type of counselling and should be referred elsewhere if problems need diagnosing. My opinion, not fact.

But we don't know what type of qualifications this marriage councellor has. It could be a Psychologist?

At the Bail Hearing, his defence said there was no evidence that GBC had left the house that night or no evidence placing him in the area of the creek. Maybe this is true? Maybe someone else actually transported the body and he stayed home with the girls and cleaning up? Maybe there are 2 people that transported the body but neither was him? IMO.

CC I hadn't thought of that, in that case we may see more arrest. Although the prosecution did state that his second charge of interfering with a corpse occurred at Kholo Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper