No outcry to find the killer/Zanny

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I like that they didn't ask the public to help them find the killer or say they were now on the hunt for the real killer. OJ was laughed at when he said he was on a mission to find the real killers and his inactivity was mentioned frequently.

JoAnn_W

You are so right there! If they did make the statements they would certainly have to follow it up with some action. They would have to demonstrate their sincerity...something OJ never did. A hollow plea would be much worse than no plea at all.

Wow- I missed this thread and this ENTIRE thought process - BUT SOOOOO FRIGGIN' TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.

Great thread and PERFECT back up to the theory that KC KILLED her own flesh and blood!

In fact, as LE is recovering Caylee's remains, they're on LKL proclaiming Caylee is in Tennessee and swear they believe the tipster who thinks she saw her. God help the little girl in Tennesse who looks like Caylee. Her life would have been turned upside down all by the coincidence of being a brunette little girl. Many people also reported seeing Laci Peterson walking her dog at the time we now know she was dead and in the Bay by.

bold mine

That's not a true statement. George and Cindy were on LKL the night of December 10th. Caylee's body was found on December 11th.

You're correct. The original poster should have said, "13 hours before LE is recovering Caylee's remains, they're on LKL proclaiming Caylee ...."

Was it in the LKL interview or another during that week of publicity about live sightings of Caylee that CA stated that their investigators had proved that everything Casey said was true? Have they backed off from that? They couldn't call for getting the "real killer" since they refused to acknowledge there had even been a killing, I suppose. I can't think why they haven't since the remains were identified, given that their remarks at the memorial didn't suggest they suspected Casey at all (for example, if you thought a mother had murdered her own little girl, you'd hardly discuss how the little girl learned her compassion for others from her mother).

I agree that this is another piece of circumstantial evidence against Casey. She has never cried out for anyone to find out what happened to her baby. She didn't call police when she went "missing", she acted thoroughly bored and lied to police when she finally did speak to them, and once arrested has never cried out for justice for her daughter. "Find the killer of my daughter!" That is just not normal. She no longer has to worry about "protecting" Caylee anymore...that part of her story has dissolved (if you ever believed it in the first place). So where is the cry out for help in finding the murderer? She is too busy sitting in her cell ordering from the commissary. Heck - nobody is calling for justice. Not Casey, not her defense team, and not her family. WHY???? Because they know there is no one out there to look for. The guilty party is sitting in jail and they are busy trying to come up with a defense for her.
bolded by me, because it's true, the A's knew from day 1 that kc did something BAD. When the A family smelled death they knew what BAD thing KC DID!

Was it in the LKL interview or another during that week of publicity about live sightings of Caylee that CA stated that their investigators had proved that everything Casey said was true? Have they backed off from that? They couldn't call for getting the "real killer" since they refused to acknowledge there had even been a killing, I suppose. I can't think why they haven't since the remains were identified, given that their remarks at the memorial didn't suggest they suspected Casey at all (for example, if you thought a mother had murdered her own little girl, you'd hardly discuss how the little girl learned her compassion for others from her mother).

I don't remember exactly when Cindy made that statement, but I remember almost choking when I heard it! And there sat old LK who didn't say a darned thing in response...Since when did Casey say ANYTHING that was true regarding this case? Ugh.

There should be LKL transcripts available for that show, online for free. Check out cnn.com/LKL (I think its the place you go). Sorry, just don't have the time to actually read the transcripts, just suggestions.

sorry above addy wrong, here's link:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/lkl.html

It seems to me that the A's have all but said they no longer believe the Zanny story. Why would they be expected to ask for help finding someone they don't believe exists? I suppose, if they were in cover-up mode, as so many people insist, that's exactly what they would do.

The quietness of it all is deafening isn't it? I'm watching Nancy Grace right now, and it's all about ME (oh, and Caylee too). Caysey always makes sure she adds that little tidbit at the end of her rants.

Does anyone know how I feel
Does anyone understand how I feel
You have each other to lean on - I only MYself
There's nothing I can tell you
I'm so limited on the decisions that I can actually make now
I'm biding my time
I literally have nothing right now
I have no one to comfort ME but MYself

me, me, me, me.......

Not a word about Caylee....

:mad:

Now we know from LA's testimony that he believes KC! So, I ask again why no outcry to find the killer??

Now we know from LA's testimony that he believes KC! So, I ask again why no outcry to find the killer??
I believe they all know who killed Caylee, and she's sitting in jail awaiting trial. These claims by LA in the deposition are just outright ridiculous in my opinion and probably did more damage to his sister's murder case than good. He's now admitted she lied to LE when she said Caylee was taken from Sawgrass Apts. :liar: MOO

I believe they all know who killed Caylee, and she's sitting in jail awaiting trial. These claims by LA in the deposition are just outright ridiculous in my opinion and probably did more damage to his sister's murder case than good. He's now admitted she lied to LE when she said Caylee was taken from Sawgrass Apts. :liar: MOO

I agree with this 100%

The A family has always enabled KC so their actions now are the same. they don’t want to feel responsible for any conviction or punishment she might get so they don’t help and continue to "stand by KC" Bottom line, they likely feel she has been punished enough and should be allowed to come home so they can deal with it as a family. They feel everything exploded out of control and if they had it to do over, wouldn’t have called LE in the first place and just handled it as an in house family problem. Of course, if they confronted KC on it or nagged her about it, KC would have left right away, found some other guy who didn’t know her to move in with and just disappeared. That would be fine with A family too most likely. Anything but KC accepting responsibility for what she did.

This case might never have gained the attention it has, if the family were honest and KC hadn’t lied so much. They are the poster family for Dysfunction and it's like watching a ticking bomb count down. You want to move on, but you keep hanging around to watch it explode. If the As had denounced her, story fades till trial time. If KC admitted what she did, case over and some minor media follow-up that would have faded by now. This is mostly about the dysfunction and As just perpetuating it over and over and over again. They don’t even realize that it’s them that have kept this in the limelight, more than KC's lies.

I also find it disturbing that the A's could get so upset with onlookers outside their house, raise bats and foam at the mouth with them but never rant and rave about getting the Nanny that killed their granddaughter. Of course it means KC is guilty and of course it means the A's know it and just want her free anyway. After all, she's just a kid (their beautiful daughter, see of their loins) and deserves one more break.

O/T a bit--I can understand wanting to be there for your kid under ANY circumstances, but to be in such total denial is mind-boggling. I just can't get my head around the As behavior. Especially after hearing GA in an early LE interview say that he just doesn't want to believe that he could bring someone into this world who could do something like that. Then he went to vomit. Boy, has he changed. Back to topic, even in Lee's depo, JM grills him on him not reporting the "real" story to LE, and he finally has to admit that he never reported it to LE, he just assumed they knew. They know. Everyone knows. The real killer is already in the pokey charged with the crime.

Whoa...when have the A's indicated they no longer believe the Zanny story? Would like to hear about this!

But, also, if the A's or JB are even going to suggest that "some other dude did it", would it just have to be the nanny? Or could they go with at least suggesting someone else in this crazy cast of characters just to stir up reasonable doubt? (however, no evidence points this at all, thus far)

In one of the first inview with LE, Cindy did said she believe that Jesse or Amy was the Zanny.

The A family has always enabled KC so their actions now are the same. they don’t want to feel responsible for any conviction or punishment she might get so they don’t help and continue to "stand by KC" Bottom line, they likely feel she has been punished enough and should be allowed to come home so they can deal with it as a family. They feel everything exploded out of control and if they had it to do over, wouldn’t have called LE in the first place and just handled it as an in house family problem. Of course, if they confronted KC on it or nagged her about it, KC would have left right away, found some other guy who didn’t know her to move in with and just disappeared. That would be fine with A family too most likely. Anything but KC accepting responsibility for what she did.

This case might never have gained the attention it has, if the family were honest and KC hadn’t lied so much. They are the poster family for Dysfunction and it's like watching a ticking bomb count down. You want to move on, but you keep hanging around to watch it explode. If the As had denounced her, story fades till trial time. If KC admitted what she did, case over and some minor media follow-up that would have faded by now. This is mostly about the dysfunction and As just perpetuating it over and over and over again. They don’t even realize that it’s them that have kept this in the limelight, more than KC's lies.

I also find it disturbing that the A's could get so upset with onlookers outside their house, raise bats and foam at the mouth with them but never rant and rave about getting the Nanny that killed their granddaughter. Of course it means KC is guilty and of course it means the A's know it and just want her free anyway. After all, she's just a kid (their beautiful daughter, see of their loins) and deserves one more break.

:clap:

:blowkiss: Absolutely!

I think the reason the A's are saying that they're standing behind KC is b/c they believe it might have been an accident. They know there's no Zanny the Nanny. They know of the evidence, and regardless of how they portrayed themselves in the beginning, they aren't saying the same things now. They probably want KC to know that their love is unconditional, whatever that may be. Heck, they might even feel partially responsible for the way their daughter turned out...everyone sees that KC must have had problems for years that were overlooked. Alot of people are hung up on the idea that the defense will try to prove it was someone else...when in fact, all they'd really have to do is prove accident. Everyone needs to remember that the prosecution decided to go with a murder charge, instead of manslaughter. Murder is harder to prove. I do believe that KC is the guilty perp, but I also believe that the defense can show various scenarios of how the outcome could have been via accident, an in turn, explain away the things that took place afterwards. Do I believe that to be the case, accident that is? I really don't know, in my heart I think KC did this deliberately...but my brain tells me a different story. I can't get past the duct tape. I'm very curious to see how this plays out in a court of law. I hope it's televised. I'd love to learn from it.

This here, is an impossible scenario IMO. Mainly because her defense attorney doesn't have the chops to pull it off. I also find it very difficult to believe the judge is going to allow some nobody attorney to go off willynilly throwing out wild-eyed scenarios when the "junk science" proves otherwise.

You're right about one thing though, it's going to be damn near impossible for JB to convince a jury that this child died accidentally and somehow ended up with duct tape around her head and hidden in a swampy, wooded area with all her belongings that can be directly tied to the grandparents house.

What ever happen to the tip line that JB setup? I don't recall any news about that. Wonder if he has received any realiable tips.

Lee has stated he believes KC 100%.

He all but said there is a Zanny.

Why aren't the A's using their PI's to look into other Zenaida's then? If it was my granddaughter that was murdered, and I believed my daughter was innocent, I can say I would spend my life trying to track down the killer. What is going on here?:loser:

I'm tired of this, I want it to be over. It's painful everyday to hear that the A family is "united".

What a crock.

I'm furious.

Lee has stated he believes KC 100%.

He all but said there is a Zanny.

Why aren't the A's using their PI's to look into other Zenaida's then? If it was my granddaughter that was murdered, and I believed my daughter was innocent, I can say I would spend my life trying to track down the killer. What is going on here?:loser:

I'm tired of this, I want it to be over. It's painful everyday to hear that the A family is "united".

What a crock.

I'm furious.
MY FEELINGS ALSO! Funny how no anthonys pleaded to kidnappers or even bothered to search for caylee at the sawgrass apts soon after cindys 911 calls in July. GA never even drove his billboard there the apts. Cindy said during AUG 16 visit, she had media contact that would put caseys message out...no she never did that either.

I believe ALL the anthonys knew caylee was thrown out like garbage and are covering their own azzes...afraid of spending time with their sicko daughter in the family wing of a local florida prison.

They all need to be arrested! I'm sick of it already

That's a good question!
The Anthony family, Lee included, are fooling no one! They know that Casey, "the mother of the year" killed little Caylee. They know it just as well as you and I know it! They are classic enablers, evidently Lee is one also, although his deposition will help the prosecution much more than the defense!
If the Anthonys truely believed in their hearts that Zanny the nanny , or anyone else killed little Caylee, they would be shouting for help in finding the kidnapping, killer nanny, or whoever! Just typing that sentence is so wrong and so completely ridiculous!

They have enabled Casey for her entire life and they just can't stop, not even for justice, nor in the memory of their beloved little grandaughter, and niece!

What a shame! What a sham!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member