No search on Monday?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just the fact that anyone jumped on LP for searching for this poor child.... and I include LE in that.... is REPULSIVE to me.

The only thing that accomplished was to make this even MORE of a circus than it already was.

It's amazing that LE would make a public announcement declaring they don't want anyone looking for this baby in PUBLIC AREAS..... if they have reason to believe Caylee's body is impossible to find, they need to come out & say it so people can stop wasting their time, their money AND their hearts searching in vain.

IF they don't know for a fact that Caylee's body is gone for good, they need to stop enabling the Anthony family to obstruct the search for this innocent baby.

LP might be a media *advertiser censored* but at least he's using the media to focus on locating Caylee..... unlike others who also have the media's attention but use it ONLY to defend the person responsible for Caylee's disappearance.

It's appalling that LE would see fit to make a public display of chastising ANYONE who is trying to find Caylee.

Hi LI Mom,

I hate to see the turmoil that's going on in this case, but I think LP's search may have brought up some issues for the prosecution that could present later at trial. IMO, the only way to to diffuse the situation is to answer anything that's questionable way ahead of time.

Well, you know LI Mom, it is repulsive to me that a total stranger would involve himself in a case by bailing a complete stranger to him out of jail, thereby interfering in a lawful police investigation and sabotaging a technique no doubt suggested to them by the FBI profilers known as sweating. You put a suspect in a jail cell and you keep them there for an indeterminate amount of time where they'll do what they have to, to end it. Now the prosecutors have been forced to name a trial date and it is obvious to KC that there will be an end to it and all she has to do is hold out until the end of the trial. People can tolerate almost anything if they know there will be an end to it, it is when they can't see an end in sight that they get nervous and want to put an end to it themselves.
Too bad about that pesky eighth amendment and the presumption of innocence, eh? At the time he bailed her out, there was still hope that Caylee remained alive.

Had she not been bailed out in August, we would not know how utterly unconcerned Casey is about the welfare of her daughter. We'd know only what Baez chose to say, not what we saw -and didn't see- on a daily basis.

She knew in her first jail cell call that LE was going to "pin this on me if they don't find Caylee", and it didn't affect her behavior one iota. For all Casey knows, the end that's in sight involves a needle and a vein, yet she isn't 'sweating' it enough to do something about it, even though her tenure behind bars shows no signs of changing in the foreseeable future.

Just the fact that anyone jumped on LP for searching for this poor child.... and I include LE in that.... is REPULSIVE to me.

The only thing that accomplished was to make this even MORE of a circus than it already was.

It's amazing that LE would make a public announcement declaring they don't want anyone looking for this baby in PUBLIC AREAS..... if they have reason to believe Caylee's body is impossible to find, they need to come out & say it so people can stop wasting their time, their money AND their hearts searching in vain.

IF they don't know for a fact that Caylee's body is gone for good, they need to stop enabling the Anthony family to obstruct the search for this innocent baby.

LP might be a media *advertiser censored* but at least he's using the media to focus on locating Caylee..... unlike others who also have the media's attention but use it ONLY to defend the person responsible for Caylee's disappearance.

It's appalling that LE would see fit to make a public display of chastising ANYONE who is trying to find Caylee.

:clap::clap:

When LP bonded Casey out of jail, she was not charged with murder... only the theft charges and lying to authorities... so she was entitled to bail. LP did not interfere with anything. No one kept them from doing their investigation... whether Casey was sitting in jail or not, had nothing to do with it. What DID interfere was when she lawyered up and they were no longer allowed to question her. So it seems to me that rushing in to arrest her for fraud and lying is what interfered with them..... not her being bonded out.

Also keep in mind that NO ONE is required to take a LDT, unless it is for employment purposes. IIRC, Casey has not taken one. So LP does not HAVE to take it, he could refuse and they cannot force him. The fact that he so readily agreed to it means he has nothing to hide.

He has never denied who he is or what he does. It does not matter to me what his character is, but I don't believe he did anything just to get media attention... he doesn't need it. All I care about is the fact that he was willing to go in and search where TES would not.
I believe he wants Caylee's remains to be found. I'm not so sure about everyone else.

It was explained on WESH that LP had a meeting he had to attend in Los Angeles, CA, but will return.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17995991/index.html

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html

That "pesky 8th amd" has been interpreted by the Supreme Court as "bail should not be excessive in light of the perceived evil". Just thought I'd mention that.

I'm not going to argue whether LP has caused material harm to this case - I know he has. If you think he's great, you think he's great - I have stated my reasons for my opinion of LP. I don't "hate" the guy, I'm not "on the side of the Anthonys", I don't consider this a high school cross town rivalry where people have to choose sides, I look at it objectively as a whole and try to figure out where all the pieces need to go to fit the whole case and arrive at a resolution.

p.s. Yes, he did interfere with the case when he bailed her out - sweating is a technique used by LE to further the cooperation of the suspect. The indeterminate of the incarcaration is what wears the suspect down. If LE had wanted her bailed out they would have asked for bail that was affordable to the suspect. That's how it works.

And of course the Anthonys don't want their granddaughter's body found - would you like that? They want to hold out hope as long as possible and whether you agree with it or not, it seems to be their coping mechanism.

I am so confused. A couple articles say no search and a couple more say divers in the water this morning. Does anyone know what is really going on?

Salem

When LP bonded Casey out of jail, she was not charged with murder... only the theft charges and lying to authorities... so she was entitled to bail. LP did not interfere with anything. No one kept them from doing their investigation... whether Casey was sitting in jail or not, had nothing to do with it. What DID interfere was when she lawyered up and they were no longer allowed to question her. So it seems to me that rushing in to arrest her for fraud and lying is what interfered with them..... not her being bonded out.

Also keep in mind that NO ONE is required to take a LDT, unless it is for employment purposes. IIRC, Casey has not taken one. So LP does not HAVE to take it, he could refuse and they cannot force him. The fact that he so readily agreed to it means he has nothing to hide.

He has never denied who he is or what he does. It does not matter to me what his character is, but I don't believe he did anything just to get media attention... he doesn't need it. All I care about is the fact that he was willing to go in and search where TES would not.
I believe he wants Caylee's remains to be found. I'm not so sure about everyone else.

AND CHILD NEGLECT - a very serious charge for a parent. The bail was set so high becuase of her lies, not because of the check charges. There is NO BAIL on murder charges

That "pesky 8th amd" has been interpreted by the Supreme Court as "bail should not be excessive in light of the perceived evil". Just thought I'd mention that.

I'm not going to argue whether LP has caused material harm to this case - I know he has. If you think he's great, you think he's great - I have stated my reasons for my opinion of LP. I don't "hate" the guy, I'm not "on the side of the Anthonys", I don't consider this a high school cross town rivalry where people have to choose sides, I look at it objectively as a whole and try to figure out where all the pieces need to go to fit the whole case and arrive at a resolution.

p.s. Yes, he did interfere with the case when he bailed her out - sweating is a technique used by LE to further the cooperation of the suspect. The indeterminate of the incarcaration is what wears the suspect down. If LE had wanted her bailed out they would have asked for bail that was affordable to the suspect. That's how it works.

IMO....LP is not the only one who "caused material harm" to this case.

And of course the Anthonys don't want their granddaughter's body found - would you like that? They want to hold out hope as long as possible and whether you agree with it or not, it seems to be their coping mechanism.

Bolded by me.

"Sweating" is a good technique, but we've heard investigators very close to this case stating that KC is one of the toughest people they've ever had to deal with. My opinion is that no amount of incarceration (aside from possibly the DP) will get her to talk.

Well, Coley, the two aren't mutually exclusive. Just because one person has, it doesn't logically follow that no one else has.

I am convinced that when LP first bailed KC out, he believed she was innocent. He was convinced by KC's parents, her attorney, and her brother that Caylee had been kidnapped and if they could just get KC out, she would help them find Caylee. Well, LP bought it, hook, line and sinker. He came to FL and went through considerable trouble to get her out of jail. After she was out and continued with her lies and more lies, LP knew he had done the wrong thing. He knew he had been lied to by KC, her parents, definitely by her attorney and her brother. So, he revoked her bond.

I believe LP now knows maybe bailing KC out was not the best thing to do and I think that is part of what drives him to find Caylee. I appreciate the efforts he has made. If it would have been Caylee in that river last week, people would be singing LP's name from the treetops. Instead he is getting bashed. I don't understand it and I don't want to understand it. I hope he comes back and the search will continue.

Someone needs to look for this baby and without cooperation from KC, LE really has no place to start. I do believe TM & TES cleared several areas so we know Caylee is not there. It will take forever to search all of Orlando.

Salem

Well, you know LI Mom, it is repulsive to me that a total stranger would involve himself in a case by bailing a complete stranger to him out of jail, thereby interfering in a lawful police investigation and sabotaging a technique no doubt suggested to them by the FBI profilers known as sweating. You put a suspect in a jail cell and you keep them there for an indeterminate amount of time where they'll do what they have to, to end it. Now the prosecutors have been forced to name a trial date and it is obvious to KC that there will be an end to it and all she has to do is hold out until the end of the trial. People can tolerate almost anything if they know there will be an end to it, it is when they can't see an end in sight that they get nervous and want to put an end to it themselves.

I still think he wired that woman employee of Rob Dick's PI agency and put the entire investigation at risk - there is no other reason why she would want immunity unless she's done something illegal. Then of course, he's done nothing but throw out false leads and scenarios thereby tainting the jury pool and putting doubts in the minds of people by his ignorance of forensics - no, the bag didn't rip on the 11th day, if it had ripped on the 11th day, the forensics would reflect that. Now he's putting it in peoples' minds that it takes large chunks of time to dispose of a body, which could potentially ruin any timeline LE has come up with not to mention that everytime he doesn't come up with a body, he's reinforcing the Anthonys' claim that she is still alive.

No, it isn't always a good idea for anyone to search for this child, especially if this person is a media *advertiser censored* who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Media *advertiser censored* aren't interested in solving cases, they're interested in self-aggrandizement and they will say anything to keep a camera pointed in their direction. That's why all this false information and these false leads are injuring the case, not helping it. the media doesn't need LP to focus on this case, they already are focused on this case and they had been before LP showed up to interfere with LE.

LE isn't enabling the Anthony family to do a damned thing - first of all, the Anthonys weren't there to stop the search, they were there to stop a memorial service for their granddaughter which couldn't have been more egregious - memorial services are for families, not total strangers who have no connection whatsoever to the victim. LE is smart enough to know that you don't alienate people by name calling and hurting them with stupid, petty insults when you need information from them - you put aside that silly kid anger and you encourage them to call you anytime, because the more people talk, the more they reveal - LE doesn't want an adversarial relationship with the Anthonys, they want their cooperation. That's how you build a case - LP is destroying a case.

I also had a BIG problem with LP bailing Casey out and I HATED the way he jumped in & simply repeated all the 'lies' as if they were halfway believable..... but the judge set bail & we had to expect that someone might come up with the money. Ugh.

I do think LE was plenty upset that they'd have to let her walk out but the law is the law.

Now that LP revoked her bond, he has ZERO effect on the case LE is building against Casey through the evidence & the interviews they have done with various people.

Searching for a body does NOT prevent LE from doing their job.... I don't care who is doing the searching.

The Anthonys would gain more sympathy if people believed they were actually searching for a live Caylee instead of wasting their time trying to protest what other people are doing. It serves NO PURPOSE to quibble over the term "memorial" when it's pretty apparent that they would have been just as angry if he called it a "vigil."

It was explained on WESH that LP had a meeting he had to attend in Los Angeles, CA, but will return.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17995991/index.html

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html

Every child in McDonald's?

Sorry, but this new spokesman sounds AS bad as clueless as the old spokesman.

Still nobody has even given it a thought to tell the Anthonys to ASK THE KIDNAPPERS TO BRING CAYLEE HOME. At least PRETEND you believe she's alive. Sheesh.

Hi Kids,

Mom is home today. :eek::eek: Sorry to spoil the fun.

A reminder, let's do our best to keep the negative posting to a very minimum.

There are no guidelines I can show you that can help you decide what is negative and what is discussion, there are no specific rules to refer to when you have questions other than our TOS, in other words, you have to use your common sense.

Yes, we may let some negative posts stay and others edit. While we moderate this forum for the major negativity that has been happening lately we will depend on our own judgement which may not agree with yours.

Here is the only example if you will that I can come up with.

First, is a normal post;

"Cindy came by the park and got mad at the searches. I don't get it, all they are doing is trying to find her daughter.What is she thinking? Why is she defending her daughter? She needs help. IMO"

Now, a negative post on the same topic;

"Cindy came by the park and got mad at the searches. What is Cindy's problem? Is she so deluded that she can't see Caylee is dead? No wonder Casey is a nut case, How dare she do this? She doesn't give a damn about her granddaughter. She is just as sick and twisted as any evil being I have ever seen......"

See how it escalates? When you have a whole forum posting like this it gives us a bad feeling.

You can get the same point across without major negativity.

Please do not use my example as something written in stone. It is just a general idea.

One more thought then I leave.And this is just a thought and not an order ;)

I know Cindy Anthony paints a large red target on her back via her mouth. The one thing I ask you is to please consider that, no matter what, she has lost a granddaughter she truly did love. You and I would handle the situation differently if, God Forbid, this happened to us. But for whatever reason Cindy and George are doing things that are detrimental in the search for Caylee. Yes it is wrong, Yes it is weird. Please keep a place in your heart open for Cindy and George. Until Caylee is found they are going to hold on to their fantasy and interfere where they shouldn't and accuse people of horrible things (when the one they should be mad at is their daughter) on a continual basis. Perhaps this behavior is the only thing keeping them going.

I know you all have a little piece of your heart you can put on reserve before you type George and Cindy. That's not to say you can't voice your opinion but maybe don't make your words like razor blades.

Again, just a thought, not an order, and it is totally up to you.

OK, Mom is signing off.

Loveya,
Tricia

Hi Kids,

Mom is home today. :eek::eek: Sorry to spoil the fun.

A reminder, let's do our best to keep the negative posting to a very minimum.

There are no guidelines I can show you that can help you decide what is negative and what is discussion, there are no specific rules to refer to when you have questions other than our TOS, in other words, you have to use your common sense.

Yes, we may let some negative posts stay and others edit. While we moderate this forum for the major negativity that has been happening lately we will depend on our own judgement which may not agree with yours.

Here is the only example if you will that I can come up with.

First, is a normal post;

"Cindy came by the park and got mad at the searches. I don't get it, all they are doing is trying to find her daughter.What is she thinking? Why is she defending her daughter? She needs help. IMO"

Now, a negative post on the same topic;

"Cindy came by the park and got mad at the searches. What is Cindy's problem? Is she so deluded that she can't see Caylee is dead? No wonder Casey is a nut case, How dare she do this? She doesn't give a damn about her granddaughter. She is just as sick and twisted as any evil being I have ever seen......"

See how it escalates? When you have a whole forum posting like this it gives us a bad feeling.

You can get the same point across without major negativity.

Please do not use my example as something written in stone. It is just a general idea.

One more thought then I leave.And this is just a thought and not an order ;)

I know Cindy Anthony paints a large red target on her back via her mouth. The one thing I ask you is to please consider that, no matter what, she has lost a granddaughter she truly did love. You and I would handle the situation differently if, God Forbid, this happened to us. But for whatever reason Cindy and George are doing things that are detrimental in the search for Caylee. Yes it is wrong, Yes it is weird. Please keep a place in your heart open for Cindy and George. Until Caylee is found they are going to hold on to their fantasy and interfere where they shouldn't and accuse people of horrible things (when the one they should be mad at is their daughter) on a continual basis. Perhaps this behavior is the only thing keeping them going.

I know you all have a little piece of your heart you can put on reserve before you type George and Cindy. That's not to say you can't voice your opinion but maybe don't make your words like razor blades.

Again, just a thought, not an order, and it is totally up to you.

OK, Mom is signing off.

Loveya,
Tricia

AWWWwwwwwwwww, MOM, luv u, too.........sweetly put.......

It's amazing to me that people are now trashing the FBI & Local LE

LP is vigorously defended no matter what he says or does.

Why not afford LE that same courtesy.

I'm sure they know far more than we do & they have their reasons for doing what they do.
=====================================================
Bounty Hunter : One who tracks down and captures fugitives for whom a monetary reward is offered. $ $ $ $

O/T Yup. LP lives near Sacramento. The fires are NE (Montecito), South (Sylmar) and, SE (Yorba Linda) of where I live. Last year we were surrounded on all sides as close as .25 of a mile away. Gulp!

Same here Cyber, only this year! I watched the gap fire from my doorway, had inches of ash from the Zacca, and ashes & smoke from Montecito.

I certainly wouldn't balme anyone for flying home to check on family here in CA.

I'm perplexed - all emotion aside - why is the FBI/Local LE so upset w/ these recent searches by LP?

Is LE committed to taking the case to trial w/o a body and any additional searching will only support KC's case by supporting the fact that Kaylee is alive due to the fact that multiple groups, on multiple days, searched a great deal and was not found?

Is LE committed to a theory of how her body was disposed of (i.e. driven to the ocean) and any further searching around Orlando area puts doubt in the minds of the public around this theory?

Does LE (or FBI) think it makes them "look bad" or incompetent if someone other than them (or a professional search org) finds Caylee?

I just can't wrap my head around why LE is so bent out of shape by LP.

Anyone????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back