Notches for Kids on Celtic Harp

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sissi said:
We can not assume that Jonbenet was fed the pineapple, as we do not know, can not know, if she ate it before leaving for the Whites.

Pineapple eaten moments before the murder is absolutely impossible!! We can assume this.

We do know that she ate it about two hours before her death so before the white's party is not a possbility. She ate it sometime after coming home with her parents as she died sometime between midnight and 2 am.

To one of the MEMBERS' THEORIES people, about photographers and the jacket fibers and beaver hair, do they carry a makeup brush? your mailbox is full.

capps said:
Could this be a possible reason? This is from a post I wrote back in July 2005,I was too lazy to type it again. :)

"There was a reason for the ranson note.
The perp did not want to leave,letting JR to think this could have been done by just anyone (crazy person in the area,pedophile stalking JonBenet, etc.) The ransom note was covert enough to let JR know,maybe not exactly who did it,but narrowed it down.
The "inner" information: $118,000(JR's bonus),southern common sense(used jokingly by JR's inner circles),fat cat(his wealth,business),SBTC(JR's military service),Victory(possibly a word that was used often during JR's annual Regatta races in Chicago). These were all covert messages,that led JR to believe this was an "inside job". I believe the rest was "filler" to sound like a "standard" ransom note.

IMO ... I think the person who wanted revenge for JR is a powerful, important person,who would not personally kill JonBenet,but paid off someone,who knows someone,who would.I also believe,JR has a good idea of who this person is ...and for reasons we don't know ... he's not talking.

It wasn't the money ... it wasn't JonBenet ... it was a message to John."

If someone wanted revenge....they would have killed John, not the weakest person in the home. This makes absolutely no sense.

The note was written by Patsy to explain her daughters dead body in the basement. The Ramseys were almost positive that Police would find her body when they initially arrived. When Officer French came up from the basement, he noticed that Patsy was eyeballing him through splayed fingers. I can imagine what Patsy was thinking.

Originally posted by Toltec:
"If someone wanted revenge....they would have killed John, not the weakest person in the home. This makes absolutely no sense."

Not necessarily.
What better revenge,than to have John torturing himself, for the rest of his life,knowing he was not there to protect his beloved JonBenet,in their very own home,no less.

I'm sure John wishes it was him,instead of JonBenet.

Revenge can be vile.

If that crime has been about getting revenge against JR, then that perp sure went about it rather oddly - feeding his victim, letting her digest her snack, attacking her in her own house, wiping her off and redressing her after finding clothes and a blanket for her, writing that ransom note, staging evidence - as if the perp had no fear of being caught in that house by the sleeping residents upstairs at all.

If this perp can get in and be so sure about moving about undetected, and he's angry enough and vengeful enough to resort to murder, why not kill both children?

sharpar said:
We do know that she ate it about two hours before her death so before the white's party is not a possbility. She ate it sometime after coming home with her parents as she died sometime between midnight and 2 am.

That is presumed by some, but absolutely not a fact!!

Rates of digestion can vary from individual to individual but not enough to consider that she could have eaten it before the party. The pineapple was found in her lower intestine.

sharpar said:
Rates of digestion can vary from individual to individual but not enough to consider that she could have eaten it before the party. The pineapple was found in her lower intestine.

No, studies out of the University of Colorado, dated after the murder, indicate the transit time exceeds that what most had previously believed.

50% of stomach contents emptied 2.5 to 3 hours
Total emptying of the stomach 4 to 5 hours
50% emptying of the small intestine 2.5 to 3 hours
Transit through the colon 30 to 40 hours

sissi said:
No, studies out of the University of Colorado, dated after the murder, indicate the transit time exceeds that what most had previously believed.

50% of stomach contents emptied 2.5 to 3 hours
Total emptying of the stomach 4 to 5 hours
50% emptying of the small intestine 2.5 to 3 hours
Transit through the colon 30 to 40 hours
The material was in the proximal intestine, just past the stomach. No other food was reported. Pineapple is one of the easiest foods to digest. There was a small amount of it. All of those things suggest 1 to 3 hrs. from ingestion to time of death.

Of course, there is not enough raw data to stop the spinning is there?

Revenge if not killing John would kill the next best thing...his son Burke...the one to carry on the family name. Foreign "factions" would also go for the male because most think females are useless.

There was absolutely nobody in that home but the Ramseys. Patsy is responsisble for the death of her daughter. She concocted an elaborate ransom letter because she is not capable of just writing one paragraph. She does things over the top.

The pineapple issue will never go away...the Whites DID NOT serve pineapple and JonBenet was served pineapple in her own home....PERIOD. What makes Patsy guiltly to me is her answer regarding the pineapple found in JonBenet's intestine. She asked...was it fresh or canned????

HUH?

Toltec said:
The pineapple issue will never go away...the Whites DID NOT serve pineapple and JonBenet was served pineapple in her own home....PERIOD. What makes Patsy guiltly to me is her answer regarding the pineapple found in JonBenet's intestine. She asked...was it fresh or canned????

HUH?
I can see the thought processes going on in her head: "Now what would an innocent person say?"

Paradox said:
I can see the thought processes going on in her head: "Now what would an innocent person say?"

No, it was an honest comment. Patsy had a party earlier that week, had cooked a ham in the Barnhill's oven, she probably put those canned round rings on it, and wondered if she had used it all.

Mrs R wouldnt know an honest comment if it smacked up side the head.

She KNEW the pineapple was fresh.

She has done nothing but try and mislead, misdirect and confuse.

Toltec said:

sharpar said:
Mrs R wouldnt know an honest comment if it smacked up side the head. She KNEW the pineapple was fresh.
That question Patsy asked is indeed very damaging evidence against her.
She knew JB had eaten fresh pineapple and wanted to know how much the investigators had found out about it.

Toltec said:
The pineapple issue will never go away...the Whites DID NOT serve pineapple and JonBenet was served pineapple in her own home....

I still kind of wonder, though... The Whites didn't serve pineapple at their party, but was there perhaps pineapple in the refrigerator or kitchen where Jon Benet might have snuck a bit with no-one knowing? Children will do things like that, especially in environments such as holiday parties where many of the normal social rules seem suspended for the evening.

-Sepka the Space Weasel

Jayelles said:
I believe I read that gay people are unlikely to molest children.

Most definitely not true!!! Two words- Michael Jackson!:bang:

I didn't think Jackson was gay....did I miss something??
I thought he was into little boys, making him a pedophile.....

narlacat said:
I didn't think Jackson was gay....did I miss something??
I thought he was into little boys, making him a pedophile.....
Jackson prefers adolescent boys, but he's had daliances (sp?) with 18-year-olds, so I think he qualifies as gay as well...

Oh ok....I am so uninterested in Jackson...I didn't follow his trial and had no idea how old the boys were....
I thought I heard they were about 7 or 8......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back