Now the TRUTH is coming out. A Shout out to Carol McKinnely and Fox for the truth.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
it's rather surreal.

i mean ten years of this. developing theories and evidence. it's kind of amazing that it might be all over.

i'm thinking he left the country when he did because he thought they might actually take a sample of his dna with the charges they had against him (in california). i bet he was scared as hell.

he kinda reminds me of duncan. but in a way kind of like zodiac, i bet he scoped people out to brag about it. sick sick sick.

What kind of resources would the BPD need to arrest someone overseas? They worked with the Thai police, but they would presumably need Fed involvement as well.

Tricia said:
Ok, live press conference now from Thailand. Homeland Security lady says he is now under arrest but get this, 2 counts of 1st degree murder, 2 counts kidnapping, and a few other things.

This is so weird.

newtv, I guess he is under arrest now. Earlier he was not.

Since Michael Tracey is involved you all have got to know there is something slimy going on.
i can never be mad at u-about it- i just see it thru a differnt pair of eyes..and I think the ramseys were falsely accused - I really do.

I could not agree more-the woman is in her grave - the profiler of the killer makes it a man and yet patsy is still burned at the stake..its really something to watch-its very sad actually.

My heart just breaks for what that family has had to endure. I have to remember that there is information that only LE (and the perp) knows. All the information we have been privy to has been doled out by selective leaks from LE and from the defense of the Ramseys. We, in no way, have the complete picture. I think a lot of folks may be very surprised.

Lurker Steve said:
What kind of resources would the BPD need to arrest someone overseas? They worked with the Thai police, but they would presumably need Fed involvement as well.

Well, a US Homeland Security Attache was at the press conference. I thought I heard something else about the Feds. They tracked him to Bangkok. He was interviewed already by US officials in Bangkok. They are keeping what he said under wraps for now.

Shelayne said:
My heart just breaks for what that family has had to endure. I have to remember that there is information that only LE (and the perp) knows. All the information we have been privy to has been doled out by selective leaks from LE and from the defense of the Ramseys. We, in no way, have the complete picture. I think a lot of folks may be very surprised.

Mark Furhman said on Foxnews earlier that the ramseys were privy to that undisclosed evidence also

I thought he was only speculating. I got from the things Mark Fuhrman said and his body language that he wasn't believing the initial reports.

If the Ramseys were indeed suspects, I wonder why they would be privy to information in an unsolved case.

Shelayne said:
I thought he was only speculating. I got from the things Mark Fuhrman said and his body language that he wasn't believing the initial reports.

If the Ramseys were indeed suspects, I wonder why they would be privy to information in an unsolved case.

As far as i know shelayne lin wood bargined for the information in return for interviews and such...

I see. Well it doesn't matter if the DNA matches this guy. I guess we will soon find out. Meanwhile the guy is at the press conference saying he loved her and it was an accident. Oh, and he also said, when asked if he is an innocent man, "no".

I think they may have their man after all.

he confessed out loud..what is the point of saying fox was correct in reporting-they were the most wrong..this person u name as reporting accurate info did not. its possible its a false confession-but he is charged-he has confessed-and he is in custody.
Fox wasnt right -they were worng-and all the things that folks thot were rumor are turning out to be true.
You can go listen to him admit to it.

Shelayne said:

they were not suspects after 2003

To some people they still are. From all the negative comments from the so-called experts (on TV) earlier, I think there are going to be some people with their socks knocked off.

But you are right--officially they were no longer suspects.

Shelayne said:
To some people they still are. From all the negative comments from the so-called experts (on TV) earlier, I think there are going to be some people with their socks knocked off.

if this confession is proven to be true, it wont matter what they say or believe-they will be wrong-and thats going to be a day of reckoning for some and others still wont believe it-it will be a conspiracy of some sort.

Shelayne said:

not only were they not suspects, they were the parents and they had the rights to her body, if they were no longer suspects..they should have had the info-that is their rightl.

Shelayne said:
You got that right!

And on that note--goodnight! :^)
steve T..that detective that wrote the book should have his head in a noose of shame..he destroyed peoples lives with his insistance on the bedwetting theory..which is ludicrous-patsy who had survived a bout of cancer-where she would have puked up her breakfast daily-peed in her bed and so on-is going to kill her daughter for bedwetting-its ludicrous.

LI_Mom said:
He's the guy from the UK who did the documentary on the Ramseys.
I thought Michael Tracy worked for Boulder University in the journalism department. His documentary was first released in the UK but I don't think he is from the UK. I could be wrong.

OK, one more thing and then beddy-bye for me.

Steve Thomas, with his arrogant display on LKL, made me want to throttle him, and I am NOT a throttling kind of gal. That interview was a turning point for me. His theory made NO SENSE whatsoever. I started to question what I really believed about the case. AND I thought he (ST) was an idiot.

I am afraid for people like that, it is not about finding out the TRUTH about what happened to little JonBenet, it is about them being RIGHT, and they will pigeon-hole the facts to fit into their theory. Even when it is dead wrong.

Shelayne said:
OK, one more thing and then beddy-bye for me.

Steve Thomas, with his arrogant display on LKL, made me want to throttle him, and I am NOT a throttling kind of gal. That interview was a turning point for me. His theory made NO SENSE whatsoever. I started to question what I really believed about the case. AND I thought he (ST) was an idiot.

I am afraid for people like that, it is not about finding out the TRUTH about what happened to little JonBenet, it is about them being RIGHT, and they will pigeon-hole the facts to fit into their theory. Even when it is dead wrong.
i agree-what a destructive force he was-potentially delaying real justice in favor of his theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back