Now the TRUTH is coming out. A Shout out to Carol McKinnely and Fox for the truth.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the press conference on CNN right now, I'm starting to really believe that this is the right guy.

JerseyGirl said:
From the press conference on CNN right now, I'm starting to really believe that this is the right guy.

Ok, live press conference now from Thailand. Homeland Security lady says he is now under arrest but get this, 2 counts of 1st degree murder, 2 counts kidnapping, and a few other things.

This is so weird.

newtv, I guess he is under arrest now. Earlier he was not.

Since Michael Tracey is involved you all have got to know there is something slimy going on.

This is good news, if Karr is charged his defence team will get hold of ALL the evidence.

Karr has been charged with second degree murder.

Tricia said:
Ok, live press conference now from Thailand. Homeland Security lady says he is now under arrest but get this, 2 counts of 1st degree murder, 2 counts kidnapping, and a few other things.

This is so weird.

newtv, I guess he is under arrest now. Earlier he was not.

Since Michael Tracey is involved you all have got to know there is something slimy going on.

Even weirder....
Karr says he and JBR fell in love and killing her was an accident???

Tricia said:
2 counts??? Is that connected to the case in California that they're saying he may be connected to? I'm sorry if this sounds stupid but can they charge 2 counts of murder in just one case or does that necessarily imply that there's another victim somewhere?

Press conference said he has been charged with second degree murder.

i thought he said he should only get second degree. i specifically saw the one lady from the defense dept. state first degree murder, first degree felony murder. kidnapping and sexual assault of a child.

did they change their mind?

Becba said:
Press conference said he has been charged with second degree murder.

No he is charged with first. HE (Karr) said it should be second degree because "it was an accident" according to the Thai official. The US Homeland Security Attache spelled out first degree murder, first degree kidnapping, and sexual assault.

MistyM said:
i thought he said he should only get second degree. i specifically saw the one lady from the defense dept. state first degree murder, first degree felony murder. kidnapping and sexual assault of a child.

did they change their mind?
The Thai immigration official corrected her and said second degree.

i saw that, didn't he jokingly say that, referring to what karr said about it being second degree because it was an accident. the thai offical was kind of inappropriate when he said that. laughing and joking about it like it was funny.

Becba said:
The Thai immigration official corrected her and said second degree.

He was quoting John Karr when they told him what he was being charged with. John Karr told the arresting officer that it shouldn't be first degree it should be second because it was an accident.

MistyM said:
i saw that, didn't he jokingly say that, referring to what karr said about it being second degree because it was an accident. the thai offical was kind of inappropriate when he said that. laughing and joking about it like it was funny.

Yes. And wasn't that thoroughly inappropriate? I am going to chalk it up to adrenaline and nerves.

yeah it was like.. he pushes her arm.. NO NO it was second haha! he said it was second! as if he was making fun of him. he sure wasn't taking it seriously. and those two officials looked thoroughly uncomfortable trying to be so serious. they looked the same when he started speaking thai to the reporters. probably didn't have a CLUE what he was telling the journalists.

MistyM said:
Maybe it's cop humor.

Suspect: I didn't do it.
Officer: You're under arrest for first degree murder.
Suspect: It wasn't first degree, it was an accident!

I'm reminded of the opening of the book "Homicide" where the detectives start making cracks about a shooting victim having a "slow leak."

given the situation it seemed inappropriate. i mean this is a big case involving a little girl. but i liked him. he seemed pretty honest and rather amazed at the brouhaha.

Had the murder occured last week, I think that they would all have been more somber. But after ten years, in a case that many suspected would never be solved, this press conference was probably more celebratory than somber. I think that everyone involved is just so happy that they finally have a suspect, and that the Thai official was happy to have been able to be a part of making this huge arrest.

NOne of this is funny.Why is it so hard for people to believe this guy maybe the "one'? Get of your high horses and admit that Patsy may have been innocent and blamed needlessly. Perp was supposedly in love with JBR so maybe the Ramsay's only crime was subjecting her tp perverts in the first place, each time she competed in these pedo' beauty parades. Bet this guy first saw her prancing around at one of these.This guy is a sick***** that was keen to let people know of his "escapades' .More will come to light as this will not be his only victim.He has 'done' the same thing since.A leopard does not change it's spots.:furious: :rolleyes: I am glad they have arrested someone over this case as it is a truly horrible crime . I think the Ramsay's did themselves no favours with the way they behaved but i hark back to the Azaria Chamberlain case here, where a mothgers baby was "taken' by a dingo.Nothing she said or did would convice the public she was innocent.Eventually she was pardoned but the mud still "sticks'.

kazzbar said:
NOne of this is funny.Why is it so hard for people to believe this guy maybe the "one'? Get of your high horses and admit that Patsy may have been innocent and blamed needlessly. Perp was supposedly in love with JBR so maybe the Ramsay's only crime was subjecting her tp perverts in the first place, each time she competed in these pedo' beauty parades. Bet this guy first saw her prancing around at one of these.This guy is a sick***** that was keen to let people know of his "escapades' .More will come to light as this will not be his only victim.He has 'done' the same thing since.A leopard does not change it's spots.:furious: :rolleyes: I am glad they have arrested someone over this case as it is a truly horrible crime . I think the Ramsay's did themselves no favours with the way they behaved but i hark back to the Azaria Chamberlain case here, where a mothgers baby was "taken' by a dingo.Nothing she said or did would convice the public she was innocent.Eventually she was pardoned but the mud still "sticks'.
http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp?cat=2&nid=41910

Thai Police say American Admits Killing JonBenet Ramsey
Josh Pringle
Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thai Police say a 41-year-old American man has admitted to killing child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

The head of Thailand's immigration police told the Associated Press that John Mark Karr confessed to the Boxing Day 1996 killing after his arrest in Bangkok on Wednesday. US Officials say Karr has been charged with murder, kidnapping and child sexual assault in Colorado.

-------------
I could not agree more-the woman is in her grave - the profiler of the killer makes it a man and yet patsy is still burned at the stake..its really something to watch-its very sad actually.

I'll have to see some real proof before my mind is changed.

There are just too, too many things that don't add up if the Ramsey's weren't involved. Too many inexplicable things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back