Now the TRUTH is coming out. A Shout out to Carol McKinnely and Fox for the truth.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shelayne said:
OK, one more thing and then beddy-bye for me.

Steve Thomas, with his arrogant display on LKL, made me want to throttle him, and I am NOT a throttling kind of gal. That interview was a turning point for me. His theory made NO SENSE whatsoever. I started to question what I really believed about the case. AND I thought he (ST) was an idiot.

I am afraid for people like that, it is not about finding out the TRUTH about what happened to little JonBenet, it is about them being RIGHT, and they will pigeon-hole the facts to fit into their theory. Even when it is dead wrong.
Kudos, Shelayne. Excellent, excellent post!!!:dance:

newtv said:
he confessed out loud..what is the point of saying fox was correct in reporting-they were the most wrong..this person u name as reporting accurate info did not. its possible its a false confession-but he is charged-he has confessed-and he is in custody.
Fox wasnt right -they were worng-and all the things that folks thot were rumor are turning out to be true.
You can go listen to him admit to it.

He ias not charged with anything and the so called confession is just wild speculation on behalf of a very thirsty media looking to spice things up a little because people have lost interest in watching bombs fall in Lebanon.

narlacat said:
Isn't there a cease fire lol, or is it back on again?

Last I heard Isreal decided not to withdraw unless Lebanon sends troops in... but that was a day or so ago, and then there was this little blurb about despite there being a cease fire hizbollah had fired rockets at Isreal...

Off topic, sorry

newtv said:
steve T..that detective that wrote the book should have his head in a noose of shame..he destroyed peoples lives with his insistance on the bedwetting theory..which is ludicrous-patsy who had survived a bout of cancer-where she would have puked up her breakfast daily-peed in her bed and so on-is going to kill her daughter for bedwetting-its ludicrous.

Well said newtv.....that's the main reason I never believed the Ramsey's were involved. We know people who have battled stage 4 cancer. It puts life in proper perspective VERY quickly. No way on Earth a cancer survivor (at that time) is going to kill her daughter because she wet the bed.
Let's leave the Ramsey's alone.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_4190797

John Mark Karr, who once lived about 35 miles from the Ramseys' suburban Atlanta home, admitted to the killing after he was arrested at his Bangkok apartment Wednesday night, Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul said.

But authorities told him they'd been watching Karr for some time, and they secured the landlord's permission to look through Karr's belongings shortly before the family moved.

Riley said police confiscated a computer. "They said he was out living another life," he recalled.

Sonoma County authorities charged Karr with five counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* in April 2001. When he failed to appear for a court date the following December, a warrant was issued for his arrest.

"We have had no contact with him since," said Sgt. Rob Giordano of the sheriff's department.

Some time after that, Karr left for Thailand. Thai police said they arrested Karr at his Bangkok apartment at the request of U.S. authorities.

I read that he took her home from school and then brought her to the Ramsey basement....??? was't she killed during the Christmas holiday?

“He said it was second-degree murder. He said it was unintentional,” Suwat said. He said Karr told Thai interrogators that he picked JonBenet up at her school and brought her to the family’s basement.
The above is from MSN's website...I don't get it and I know there are tons of you who know so much about this case. Seems fishy at this point but you never know.

lilsister said:
I read that he took her home from school and then brought her to the Ramsey basement....??? was't she killed during the Christmas holiday?

“He said it was second-degree murder. He said it was unintentional,” Suwat said. He said Karr told Thai interrogators that he picked JonBenet up at her school and brought her to the family’s basement.
The above is from MSN's website...I don't get it and I know there are tons of you who know so much about this case. Seems fishy at this point but you never know.
Huh? That is weird, she was killed at xmas.

Yeah, I also noted that in the article. Also, his dad says he never lived in Colorado, and his x-wife says he was with her that Christmas. I'm wondering if this guy is just a kook who was so involved in this case for so many years that he actually believes he was the killer, and has worked up a sick fantasy in his mind so many times that he now has convinced himself that he did it. I so much want a conclusion to this case, and real answers, but I sure have my doubts about this so far.

I know what you mean; the relative's statements concerning his whereabouts are curious. However, I wonder just how many of his relatives are aware of his child *advertiser censored* charges out of Sonoma County, and the school in Petaluma that fired him. And do they also know of the schools in Georgia, that also fired him, and why? When police had permission to look through his belongings before the family moved (from Georgia to Calif?), it was reported that they looked at his computer, and saw evidence of an apparent "double life".

The relatives must come to terms with the possibility that they were familiar with the "still water" vs. what lies beneath.

Agree with those above, who wonder if Karr was/is so obsessed with this child, that he believes that he was with her. So difficult to call this one. A dirtbag atty in the U.S., will argue that he ment to say "he was with her in spirit". The spin either way, will be sickening.

My mind is still open on this. The involvement of this Michael Tracey....the way Karr's eyes shifted around as he spoke of being with JonBenet when she died....the fact that his ex-wife & brother say he was with them in AL/GA over Christmas 1996 (and the ex-wife would have no real reason to supply him with a false alibi, she's already divorced him for the child *advertiser censored* thing, and the brother seems to not have much relationship with him at all) and they can prove it...I'm still waiting to see how this all shakes out.

It also seems a little too "perfect dramatic movie ending" to me that all this comes down 2 months after Patsy's death...

I mean, if the DNA matches, then that closes it, but right now there are too many questions still for me to say, yeah, this is the guy.

lilsister said:

PLUS, she was at the Whites' house with her family most of the evening of the 25th, right?

I'm beginning to think this guy is just a fruitcake who probably has a fantasy that he was the one who did this.

englishleigh said:
PLUS, she was at the Whites' house with her family most of the evening of the 25th, right?

I'm beginning to think this guy is just a fruitcake who probably has a fantasy that he was the one who did this.
Picked her up at school? Since when is class held for American schoolchildren on Christmas Day??? NO public schools are open Christmas Day.

englishleigh said:
(and the ex-wife would have no real reason to supply him with a false alibi, she's already divorced him for the child *advertiser censored* thing, and the brother seems to not have much relationship with him at all)

Well, there is that little matter of not being the ex-wife of and have offspring labeled as the children of a murderer of the century. That could be a reason.

Then again, it seems to be quite risky to lie.....it would seem hard to explain if his credit cards and other records linked him to Bolder during the supposed alibi time.

Cal

I'll eat my hat if this guy is involved in any way. I just don't think that he did it. I still think that it was at least one family member responsible for JB's death.

I am still stunned. It seems he is an obsessed pedophile who has had a break with reality. Way too many inconsistancies right now for me to form a complete opinion.

Looking forward to the news conference for help in explaining things.

calus_3 said:
Well, there is that little matter of not being the ex-wife of and have offspring labeled as the children of a murderer of the century. That could be a reason.

Then again, it seems to be quite risky to lie.....it would seem hard to explain if his credit cards and other records linked him to Bolder during the supposed alibi time.

Cal

I thought about that, about protecting her kids, but if it were me and I thought it were possible my ex could have killed JB, I certainly wouldn't be lying about his whereabouts to protect my kids, I'd want justice and want him to be punished. It would be horrible for my own kids, but I would do everything I could to help them.

I just still have a very open mind right now as to whether or not this is the guy. I truly hope he DID do this, but I just don't know.

englishleigh said:
I thought about that, about protecting her kids, but if it were me and I thought it were possible my ex could have killed JB, I certainly wouldn't be lying about his whereabouts to protect my kids, I'd want justice and want him to be punished. It would be horrible for my own kids, but I would do everything I could to help them.

I just still have a very open mind right now as to whether or not this is the guy. I truly hope he DID do this, but I just don't know.

Yeah, well there is also the possiblity that she is a too. Ever watch cops?

Cal

School? If he really said that, then either he is on mind-altering drugs, or he is flat out lying. Unless he meant that he had picked her up prior to Christmas at school and babysat her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back