NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the smoke detector hadn't gone off... Was this guy planning to run? He would've had plenty of time...

Idk, I think he meant to take out has many as he could (10 firearms) and then himself. He just made one mistake, he didn't cover the fire alarm. The next shooter will remember his mistake though.

I have watched the brothers video twice and something stood out to me. He reporter asked when was the last time he saw the shooter and he said "1 to 2 years, he didn't like the dust from the farms so I moved him to his home in mesquite." I kind of paraphrased it, but why would his brother move him? He's an adult and wouldn't he just move himself. I know he was in shock so it may mean nothing. Just odd to me.

I caught that too. It stood out to me. I would like to know more about it.

Vegas gunman’s ‘psychopath’ dad landed on FBI’s most-wanted*list

The father of Las Vegas madman Stephen Paddock was a “psychopath” himself — a bank robber who escaped federal prison in the late 1960s and landed on the FBI’s most-wanted list, according to reports...

http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/vegas-gunmans-psychopath-dad-landed-on-fbis-most-wanted-list/

So dad was apprehended twice in Las Vegas, the second time after he escaped prison. The article also says LE considered him a psychopath. Terrible thing for a kid/teen to grow up with.

“Since he has utilized firearms in previous crimes, has employed violence in attempting to evade arrest and has been diagnosed as being psychopathic, [Benjamin] Paddock should be considered extremely dangerous,” Palmer M. Baken Jr., agent in charge of the Phoenix FBI office said at the time, according to the Citizen.

I want to hear how long AFTER the shooting stopped, did the police arrive in his room.

This is just too suspicious.

Could someone else have done this and set up Stephen to appear guilty?
Care to share what you'd find suspicious about it? I can't even

I don't see the need for conspiracy theories, here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Or anywhere for that matter. They serve no purpose other than to remove the truth from reality. Very upsetting.

With a high powered night scope it wouldn't be though. And when you look at the map you see the VIP tent and stage is closer to gate 1 and that points to Mandalay Bay. This guy spent a lot time planning this, imo.

The concert venue was about 300 m from the hotel and packed full of people. The shooter wasn't aiming at a specific person, he was shooting into a packed crowd. Almost every bullet he fired was going to hit at least one person. With the kind of weapons being used many would just pass through the first victim and hit a second.

The initial burst seemed to be about 100 rounds, the capacity of a drum magazine like the one used in the Aurora Theater shootings.

Isis is always trying to claim responsibility for something. I'm surprised they didn't try and claim this last church shooting in TN. Most all of these shootings are people who have emotionally snapped. Honestly though, you would have to have mental issues to join Isis, if you live in the United States, or any country with similar freedoms. Try going over there and living with an Isis regiment and see how much you'll miss the good ole U.S.of A. (warts and all, b/c no place is a Utopian Paradise).

Agreed. In fact the nuts who join terror groups or commit terror for them, who live in the US or Europe tend to also follow similar patterns as mass shooters not connected to Islamic terror. Either psychopaths with criminal histories or isolated, alienated loners with mental health issues or narcissitc rage. They just happen to have a ready-made forum (in terror) to act out their aberrant natures.

Isis is always trying to claim responsibility for something. I'm surprised they didn't try and claim this last church shooting in TN. Most all of these shootings are people who have emotionally snapped. Honestly though, you would have to have mental issues to join Isis, if you live in the United States, or any country with similar freedoms. Try going over there and living with an Isis regiment and see how much you'll miss the good ole U.S.of A. (warts and all, b/c no place is a Utopian Paradise).

No, ISIS is not always trying to claim responsibility for attacks they did not do. You are repeating propaganda

Jenan Moussa‏Verified account
@jenanmoussa

3- Contrary to public belief, ISIS does NOT claim every incident. Amaq claim on Las Vegas shooting should not be automatically dismissed.

[video=twitter;914860329447952391]https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/914860329447952391[/video]

I think this was the real motivation for this horrendous crime. Long simmering anger and hatred over the treatment of his father. JMO

or long simmering anger that he had to grow up without a father. again Injustice Collector might fit. Wonder what the other 3 siblings grew up to become? Also wonder what his mother or ex-wife might say?

Agreed. In fact the nuts who join terror groups or commit terror for them, who live in the US or Europe tend to also follow similar patterns as mass shooters not connected to Islamic terror. Either psychopaths with criminal histories or isolated, alienated loners with mental health issues or narcissitc rage. They just happen to have a ready-made forum (in terror) to act out their aberrant natures.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/fbi-las-vegas-shooter-had-no-connection-to-terror-groups/

"FBI: Las Vegas shooter had no connection to ISIS"

or long simmering anger that he had to grow up without a father. again Injustice Collector might fit. Wonder what the other 3 siblings grew up to become? Also wonder what his mother or ex-wife might say?

Or even simply conflicted connection to his father....might not have a simple explanation - just a life-time of a troubling connection to a father from the most-wanted list. It might not be anger directed to LE or anger directed at his father - just childhood confusion that never matured to acceptance.

Back in my armchair, ready to analyze....I charge nothing and perhaps my opinion is worth the same.

jmo

Here is the thing with the notion that people like this "Snapped". It's a myth.

This took planning and premeditation. He stockpiled ammunition ,he sought out a hotel, he rented the room on the 28th and sat there for days, he informed himself of the logistics of the concert, he brought a literal arsenal with him and he laid in wait. And then he took out his homicidal rage on the crowd.

This is the antithesis of "snapping". He didn't snap. He planned. And the more we learn , the more "signs" or his issues, problems about his personality/ mental state, will be revealed. It's almost never a mystery once the entire picture begins to form.

The man was suicidal and homicidal. There will have been signs. Sadly, family members tend to be in the most denial and therefore the most shocked about this "Normal " relative.

I agree. People can live in the same house and hot have a hot clue that there is something off. I work in LE and it still surprises me that people will deny that their family member has any mental health concerns. It's not that they are in denial per se but that they have lived with people all their lives and just don't notice stuff right in front of their face.

"Injustice Collector" for the win.

Is that true some rifles shoot a mile or more ?? I never knew that. Who can see to aim for a mile or more ?

My father machined a gun that could accurately shoot a target 2 miles away with the shooter looking through a scope. It was ridiculous as far as I am concerned and I am not sure what the point of it was other than it fed his ego. I, on the other hand, hate guns.

Being a little snarky here, but is the same FBI that has taken months and still hasn't determined that there's a Trump/Russia collusion but in 12 hours they can conclude that ISIS is not connected? I think it's a little early for them to make that statement. There's no way to know who is involved at this stage of the game. They just started going through his computer a few hours before that FBI statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1