NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats bizarre. I never knew it took that long. What were people doing, lining up to be shot? One would think that after the first couple people were shot no one but LE would be roaming around the area.

As with this shooting, having the high ground was the problem. People walking in the area when he started shooting were trying to hide but he could see them. moo

I want to hear how long AFTER the shooting stopped, did the police arrive in his room.

This is just too suspicious.

Could someone else have done this and set up Stephen to appear guilty?

58 now reported deceased. :(

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/active-sh...as-police-060406234--abc-news-topstories.html
At least 58 people were killed and 515 were injured in Las Vegas Sunday night when a gunman opened fire on a music festival crowd

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4939872/Active-shooter-reported-Las-Vegas-Mandalay-Bay-Resort.html
Gunman who shot dead 58 people and injured 515

Hope the shooter is rotting in hell.
I don't CARE what his 'grievances' might have been.
Getting a sense of someone who was possibly an injustice collector. Imo.
There are no excuses for what this despicable monster has done.
None.

I want to hear how long AFTER the shooting stopped, did the police arrive in his room.

This is just too suspicious.

Could someone else have done this and set up Stephen to appear guilty?

Who and why would they do this? This conspiracy theory is out of this world.

This happened when the shooter was a kid. He was born in '54 IIRC. Definitely could influence a kid.

Funny he grew up to be an accountant/auditor - jobs that keep track of money.

jmo

Wonder if he was with his father? Used as a cover?

MSNBC

Tid bits

compelling interview with brother

he lived in Melbourne FL for a bit (near Orl)

worked for Lockheed Martin as an account

Brother lived in Orlando

Sun City retirement name of his home

He contacted family members during the hurricanes to see if they all were ok

Was gonna go to a wedding

Brother in Orl stunned by this

He like to gamble high roller

Brother no run ins with LE while in FL

Had some civil lawsuit stuff

liked the shows in Vegas

home clean tidy

more guns in house

think lived in texas

nevada law has no laws about guns you can own whatever ya want you don't register anything apparently nothing

Its the wild west out there

He texted to make sure mom ok after hurricane

He sent his mom a walker recently

His gambling has increased in recent weeks

may have gone on a cruise recently

brother wants to know where he got a machine gun

LE at his home now

his brothers cell phone lit up with calls from LV PD at first he thought it was a joke

mom is 90 "her son just killed a bunch of a people and is dead" she not really doing ok now (sarcastic and authentic)

girlfriend was just a nice lady

there is no church politics etc

Brother appearred authentically confused

he had allergies

we want to know what in the world brother says

if feels like an asteroid just hit

nothing just nothing no clue what happened

we send condolences to all the people my brother just killed - what do you want me to say ?

it could have been our kids there

i dont really know what to say

when asked the stupid question

My brother just killed 50 some people I have a headache -- his tone of voice was incrediculous

last in fl about a year

Brother moved him back to w coast

he liked Burritos

there is nothing nothing

college

sold some apts

nothing there is nothing

i cant even make up some stuff

BBM

It is a federal law that machine guns, ie: fully automatic firearms, are illegal in the United States. What I heard on that video sounded like a fully automatic firearm. This guy, Paddock, seems like a pretty smart fella. There are ways to make a semi-automatic into a fully automatic. However, any fully automatic firearms made before 1986 are not covered under the ban, so, if he were able to purchase those, then that could be the case too. It seems as if he was comfortable as far as finances, per his brother. However, seeing as how he had 10 firearms lined up in the room, l'm leaning toward modified semis. (I've got a semi and it does not sound like that, at ALL). Modified semis don't last long. If the fire detector had not given away his exact location, I think he figured he had everything planned out to be able to use all of them.

I wonder if he was slowly transferring guns and ammo from a car up to his room? One or two bags at a time would not attract attention. Thinking sports type bags???

I heard speculation that several could have been hidden in a golf bag. Pretty common in LV.

Scanner traffic was played on MSM (maybe it was online, not sure).

IIRC, LE who were near his room reported they could hear shots.

moo

The Personal Is Political.

It is absolutely domestic terrorism. ALL of these mass shootings are. We are just very very reluctant to call them what they are. And we shouldn't be.

More senseless murder and horrific tragedy due to one person's personal rage manifesting in homicidal actions toward crowds of innocents. Movie Goers, 1st grade children in their classrooms, High School Children attending school, Women that "rejected" a man's advances, LGBTQ individuals partying in a nightclub. African American's praying in a church.

American's going about their daily routines and being slaughtered en masse over and over again.

It's terrorism perpetrated by our own against our own. And it's heart wrenching.

He must have been shooting from a dark room, seems that he would have been seen if he had the lights on and the windows were broken. Just an observation. Also, you would think that anyone staying in the hotel and close to his floor would have heard the gunshots and that would have caused more chaos.

Wonder how much time Daddy did for his crimes. That would tend to break up a family, unless it was already broken. The brother seems pretty normal, but then, so does the shooter. What do we know about the girlfriend/wife? Does he have children?

Some Rifles can shoot, and will shoot a mile or more. Those people were probably within 300-500 yrds.

Is that true some rifles shoot a mile or more ?? I never knew that. Who can see to aim for a mile or more ?

Lots of love to Vegas. :heartbeat:

This is unrelated to the Harvest Christian Fellowship. It was a SiriusXM event.
Thanks for clarifying. I couldn't find information anywhere that this was a Christian event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't find anything saying that it is either.

Route 91 Harvest Festival

http://rt91harvest.com/#

https://twitter.com/Route91Harvest
A three day country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip / Sept 29- Oct 1!

https://www.facebook.com/Route91Harvest/
Las Vegas goes country Sept 29- Oct 1, 2017 at Route 91 Harvest! 3 days of country music on the Vegas Strip! Sign up for updates at www.rt91harvest.com

RTPOSTER_1024x1024.jpg

Yup. The Harvest Crusade or Harvest Festivals are three day Cristian music festivals put out by pastor Greg Laurie (connected with Calvary) out here in Southern California. People are just getting confused. No affiliation with this event.

He must have been shooting from a dark room, seems that he would have been seen if he had the lights on and the windows were broken. Just an observation. Also, you would think that anyone staying in the hotel and close to his floor would have heard the gunshots and that would have caused more chaos.

Absolutely. The police likely were there because people in the hotel were calling 911, not because the police figured out from the fairground where the shooter was. Likely, as people are calling 911, the smoke alarm went off. I don't think there is a conspiracy - the timing for the police's arrival doesn't strike me as strange at all. They knew where to go because all signs pointed that way.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member