NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-paddock-responsibility-latest-a7978941.html

Las Vegas shooting:
Isis claims responsibility for deadliest gun massacre in US history

Terrorist group calls Stephen Paddock 'a soldier of the Islamic State'

A statement published by the group's Amaq propaganda agency claimed the attacker was a “soldier of the Islamic State”.

“The Las Vegas attacker is a soldier of the Islamic State in response to calls to target coalition countries,” it said.

Isis also claimed the gunman “converted to Islam several months ago”, without providing more details. Paddock's religion and lifestyle have not yet emerged elsewhere.

The wording of the release is similar to other attacks that have been inspired, rather than directed, by Isis.

A statement published by the group's Amaq propaganda agency claimed the attacker was a “soldier of the Islamic State”.

“The Las Vegas attacker is a soldier of the Islamic State in response to calls to target coalition countries,” it said.

Isis also claimed the gunman “converted to Islam several months ago”, without providing more details. Paddock's religion and lifestyle have not yet emerged elsewhere.

The wording of the release is similar to other attacks that have been inspired, rather than directed, by Isis.

“... not in our stars, but in ourselves...”. Shakespeare

Isis is always trying to claim responsibility for something. I'm surprised they didn't try and claim this last church shooting in TN. Most all of these shootings are people who have emotionally snapped. Honestly though, you would have to have mental issues to join Isis, if you live in the United States, or any country with similar freedoms. Try going over there and living with an Isis regiment and see how much you'll miss the good ole U.S.of A. (warts and all, b/c no place is a Utopian Paradise).

Would the guns/rifles fit in a drawer? Usually hotels have two sets of low chests that are side by side on the wall across from the bed. A perfect place to put guns with clothes on top. House keepers are not suppose to open drawers in an occupied room. Just a thought.

Vegas Shooter’s Father Was Armed Robber on FBI’s Most Wanted List

After expressing shock that his brother, “just a guy” who liked to go to Vegas and gamble and see some shows and “eat burritos,” had gone on a murder spree from the window of his room at Mandalay Bay hotel, Eric Paddock disclosed something else about Stephen Paddock’s background. It is disturbing...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/vegas-shooters-father-was-on-fbi-most-wanted-list.html

From the article linked above:

" Paddock the Elder had been 'diagnosed as psychopathic, has carried firearms in commission of bank robberies' and 'reportedly has suicidal tendencies and should be considered armed and very dangerous.'”

ETA: "Paddock the Elder" is the shooter's father.

Thanks for clarifying. I couldn't find information anywhere that this was a Christian event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would the guns/rifles fit in a drawer? Usually hotels have two sets of low chests that are side by side on the wall across from the bed. A perfect place to put guns with clothes on top. House keepers are not suppose to open drawers in an occupied room. Just a thought.

They also can't open suitcases, golf bags, ski bags, etc. Those weapons could have been "hidden" in plain sight.

" Paddock the Elder had been 'diagnosed as psychopathic, has carried firearms in commission of bank robberies' and 'reportedly has suicidal tendencies and should be considered armed and very dangerous.'”

And there is this about the shooter's father:

"Benjamin Hoskins Paddock is Tucson’s contribution to the FBI’s list of 10 most-wanted fugitives. He made the list after escaping on Dec. 31, 1968, from the Federal Correctional Institution at La Tuna, Tex., where he was serving a 20-year sentence for robbing a Phoenix bank in 1960. "

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/vegas-shooters-father-was-on-fbi-most-wanted-list.html

My God! That's so far away!!

With a high powered night scope it wouldn't be though. And when you look at the map you see the VIP tent and stage is closer to gate 1 and that points to Mandalay Bay. This guy spent a lot time planning this, imo.

Yup. The Harvest Crusade or Harvest Festivals are three day Cristian music festivals put out by pastor Greg Laurie (connected with Calvary) out here in Southern California. People are just getting confused. No affiliation with this event.

OKay, thank you. That was what I had originally read. That it was affiliated with that Christian event that takes place in Riverside area. That article was incorrect.

Simple mistake, sorry.

I want to hear how long AFTER the shooting stopped, did the police arrive in his room.

This is just too suspicious.

Could someone else have done this and set up Stephen to appear guilty?
Why is it so difficult to believe he did this? What's suspicious?

I don't see the need for conspiracy theories, here.

And there is this about the shooter's father:

"Benjamin Hoskins Paddock is Tucson’s contribution to the FBI’s list of 10 most-wanted fugitives. He made the list after escaping on Dec. 31, 1968, from the Federal Correctional Institution at La Tuna, Tex., where he was serving a 20-year sentence for robbing a Phoenix bank in 1960. "

He was later captured.

What strikes me is that the father was known to be sort of like how the shooter's brother described the shooter - "just a guy." Apparently the father was a businessman who for some reason turned into a gun-toting bank robber.

Stranger than fiction, truly.

The link above is worth the read.

Liner distance from base of the Mandalay Bay building to a point at the fairgrounds:

Adding further that his father was arrested for the bank robbery's in Vegas and also he was arrested there three years after his escape.
http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/vegas-gunmans-psychopath-dad-landed-on-fbis-most-wanted-list/
https://www.leagle.com/decision/1963944320f2d6241825

Isis is always trying to claim responsibility for something. I'm surprised they didn't try and claim this last church shooting in TN. Most all of these shootings are people who have emotionally snapped. Honestly though, you would have to have mental issues to join Isis, if you live in the United States, or any country with similar freedoms. Try going over there and living with an Isis regiment and see how much you'll miss the good ole U.S.of A. (warts and all, b/c no place is a Utopian Paradise).

Here is the thing with the notion that people like this "Snapped". It's a myth.

This took planning and premeditation. He stockpiled ammunition ,he sought out a hotel, he rented the room on the 28th and sat there for days, he informed himself of the logistics of the concert, he brought a literal arsenal with him and he laid in wait. And then he took out his homicidal rage on the crowd.

This is the antithesis of "snapping". He didn't snap. He planned. And the more we learn , the more "signs" or his issues, problems about his personality/ mental state, will be revealed. It's almost never a mystery once the entire picture begins to form.

The man was suicidal and homicidal. There will have been signs. Sadly, family members tend to be in the most denial and therefore the most shocked about this "Normal " relative.

Snipped by me.

Thank you for these photos. I know nothing about guns, but this seems like such a long way for shots to reach. Is this normal? Specialized equipment?

Even as much as I don't like crowds, I wouldn't look at that location and feel hemmed in by buildings that might hold a shooter!

jmo

I just looked on googlemaps and the distance reached is between approx 250 and 450 metres.

They also can't open suitcases, golf bags, ski bags, etc. Those weapons could have been "hidden" in plain sight.

Or stayed in their own cases. They could have looked like film or music equipment. Locked up safely and looking unsuspicious. They also could have looked like guns because (not getting political here) you're allowed to have guns. I believe CC is allowed in Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1