NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...request-to-sanction-las-vegas-review-journal/

A judge on Tuesday denied a Metropolitan Police Department request to fine the Las Vegas Review-Journal for publishing the name of a man now facing federal charges in connection with the Oct. 1 mass shooting.
“What difference does it make at this point?” District Judge Elissa Cadish asked. “Unfortunately, it’s not where I wanted to be, as you know. But this is where we are.”

“While I wasn’t happy about the Review-Journal not returning the document and choosing to publish the name, I don’t believe that I can find the Review-Journal in contempt of this court, because I don’t believe it violated an order that was in place at the time,” the judge said, adding that “unfortunately, it was the court’s own error, inadvertently disclosing that one page that didn’t have one of the two redactions.”
A hearing in Haig’s federal case is slated for March 15 in Phoenix.

I would like to get the info that Poppa mentioned, hopefully we will get it through him.

The flip flops we mentioned earlier.

Attachments

• 9BDF3B50-F31C-4C7C-A92D-8B8E2AE8C221.jpg
    9BDF3B50-F31C-4C7C-A92D-8B8E2AE8C221.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 44
  • D1B218B6-C5DA-468F-9C3C-C55813BE34DA.jpg
    D1B218B6-C5DA-468F-9C3C-C55813BE34DA.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 77EE1572-1327-4A8B-9E40-04E0D2112D69.jpg
    77EE1572-1327-4A8B-9E40-04E0D2112D69.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 47
Swat arrived, not arrived
Campos shot before, no after
Campos took a bullet, no shrapnel
Campos hung around to help with a serious bleeding wound, no he went to the hospital
Guard at his house from a company that has an expired operating license while he’s in Mexico, and is being kept in a luxury property owned by MB

Fox-Hannity, to Ellen
This room to that room
This floor to that floor
This timeline to that one
No surveillance to much footage on SP, NOT RELEASED
One lump sum to the Philippines, no it was a few
Engaged the suspect, found dead upon entering
LE witnessed suspect shooting himself, an absolutely mistaken comment due to fast&fury

Radio-in-house phone-cell phone-dispatch
No brain abnormalities found, still further testing on the brain before it can be released
Autopsy...a circus act...
Died certifiably at this time, a different account of hours on time of death
6-Blue eyes, 6ish, Brown eyes
Maintenance man, Building engineer

Nothing of significance found on computers, to disturbing amounts of CP which is of significance if you want to lawfully do something about it. Because after all it is a serious crime.

Bruce P had been on the run for 2 years from LE for child *advertiser censored*, he was busted in one day from the assisted living facility after seeing SP in the news. Which could mean they were not intending on delving much further than Eric. Not sure if they could have subpoenaed the rest of the family for any questioning that could help. There is history in the family pertaining to things that are of significance: FBI, Gambling, Child *advertiser censored*, money laundering, alias names, guns, a job with IRS, planes-pilots, Las Vegas, Politicians...

Fixed on ‘No motive.’ Perhaps because they don’t want to admit the possibilities and/or the many stones unturned.

And, its just not a good time in Joes career to be in conflict with MB.

This is not an easy read.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/las-vegas-autopsies_us_5a8233cde4b01467fcf08af6

The bullet struck the woman’s right forearm, passing cleanly through the flesh below her wrist and exiting the other side. The round was tumbling now, but still carrying enough force to re-enter her arm, lower down this time, before exiting again and plunging into her chest. The lead projectile then burst through her liver, finally coming to rest in the first lumbar vertebra of her lower back. Her death, described by a medical examiner, was determined to be a homicide.

bullets exiting the shooter’s weapons at a velocity of about 3,000 feet per second ― about three times as fast as a bullet fired out of a handgun ― and spinning at thousands of revolutions per second, the consequences for anyone hit directly were dire.

The round appeared to be tumbling end over end at the moment of impact, said Alphin, likely a sign that the gunman’s weapon had begun to overheat from firing so rapidly, sending the bullet on an unstable trajectory out of an expanded barrel.

There was no hope of survival for many of those unlucky enough to be hit.

rarely are we asked to confront the unsettling circumstances of the deaths themselves.

This is not an easy read.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/las-vegas-autopsies_us_5a8233cde4b01467fcf08af6

The bullet struck the woman’s right forearm, passing cleanly through the flesh below her wrist and exiting the other side. The round was tumbling now, but still carrying enough force to re-enter her arm, lower down this time, before exiting again and plunging into her chest. The lead projectile then burst through her liver, finally coming to rest in the first lumbar vertebra of her lower back. Her death, described by a medical examiner, was determined to be a homicide.

bullets exiting the shooter’s weapons at a velocity of about 3,000 feet per second ― about three times as fast as a bullet fired out of a handgun ― and spinning at thousands of revolutions per second, the consequences for anyone hit directly were dire.

The round appeared to be tumbling end over end at the moment of impact, said Alphin, likely a sign that the gunman’s weapon had begun to overheat from firing so rapidly, sending the bullet on an unstable trajectory out of an expanded barrel.

There was no hope of survival for many of those unlucky enough to be hit.

rarely are we asked to confront the unsettling circumstances of the deaths themselves.

I'm having trouble understanding how that first description is even compatible with human anatomy. I wish I could see a diagram or animation.

At least it does demonstrate a downward trajectory.

I'm having trouble understanding how that first description is even compatible with human anatomy. I wish I could see a diagram or animation.

There is an animation within the piece..

There is an animation within the piece..

I saw that, but it was a generalization of how the bullet effects flesh. I need one to demonstrate how that bullet went in and out of her arm below her wrist twice, then into her chest.

I saw that, but it was a generalization of how the bullet effects flesh. I need one to demonstrate how that bullet went in and out of her arm below her wrist twice, then into her chest.

From the piece “These are military rounds, and they’re designed to be one shot, one kill,” said Dr. John Fildes, a trauma surgeon at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, who was on duty the night of Oct. 1. “They do more than just bore holes through people. They tumble and they create cavities, and that tears at tissue.”

The speed..
One victim suffered a gunshot wound to the left upper back. The round appeared to be tumbling end over end at the moment of impact, said Alphin, likely a sign that the gunman’s weapon had begun to overheat from firing so rapidly, sending the bullet on an unstable trajectory out of an expanded barrel.

These are military rounds, and they’re designed to be one shot, one kill,” said Dr. John Fildes, a trauma surgeon at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, who was on duty the night of Oct. 1. “They do more than just bore holes through people. They tumble and they create cavities, and that tears at tissue.”

The speed, the heat the typical behaviour of these rounds compared to normal guns hot wounds..
Richochet too is a factor, bouncing off bone etc..

It must have been a massive bloodbath...
and they were subsonic... nobody heard them.. only felt them..

It's a very good analysis.. the best I've seen..
But we have no reason.. no history..
Today's shooting, by contrast.. by contrast in so very many ways... not least the regular accurate updates... reassuring... a LE dept that honoured it's duty to the public...

People are comparing and contrasting...
It is markedly the opposite..to LV

I didn’t follow that either. And what is ‘tumbling end over end’?

Attn all

Attn all

THe FBI guy in Parkland has said more words than ours in this

attn

The FBI lead in S FL speaks english!!

I didn’t follow that either. And what is ‘tumbling end over end’?

I think "tumbling end over end" means instead of the bullet traveling straight towards the person, it's basically doing somersaults as it flies.

Later in the article I believe he said he believes the woman may have had her arm raised at the shoulder, but bent at the elbow, as if she was holding or adjusting her had or something like that. That would account for wounds. I was confused myself until I read that. Actually, if she were facing the stage, this would indeed make sense, bullet entered from front/right and above.

Later in the article I believe he said he believes the woman may have had her arm raised at the shoulder, but bent at the elbow, as if she was holding or adjusting her had or something like that. That would account for wounds. I was confused myself until I read that. Actually, if she were facing the stage, this would indeed make sense, bullet entered from front/right and above.

I'm confused by how it could enter the and exit the arm near the wrist twice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back