NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CARIIS. Man! Reading you is like hooking directly in to a stream of the collective unconscious, full blast: exhausting, exciting, chaotic, compelling, disturbing, and so honest, it hurts.

I hope you never change.
I absolutely love CARIIS posts! The details are excellent

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Its worth a look: how the Sheriff in Florida chose to handle the actions of an officer who was not doing what he was suppose to be at the school in Florida. Gosh this is what we are about?! Consequences, no matter if it’s Internal on anyones clock or as a term applies.

His countenance was firm, serious and immediately so. Hallelujah!

Its worth a look: how the Sheriff in Florida chose to handle the actions of an officer who was not doing what he was suppose to be at the school in Florida. Gosh this is what we are about?! Consequences, no matter if it’s Internal on anyones clock or as a term applies.

His countenance was firm, serious and immediately so. Hallelujah!

CORRECTION BY ME ON MY POST:
This does not apply if the actions taken by this Sheriff are unfounded, or were issued with an alternate motive.

Slain Las Vegas shooting victims' families to receive $275G each, donation fund sayshttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/slain-las-vegas-shooting-victims-families-to-receive-275g-each-donation-fund-says.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slain Las Vegas shooting victims' families to receive $275G each, donation fund sayshttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/slain-las-vegas-shooting-victims-families-to-receive-275g-each-donation-fund-says.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The families of the 58 people killed in the Las Vegas massacre last year will be given $275,000 a piece from a pot of roughly $31.5 million in the Las Vegas Victims Fund, the group announced Friday.

The fund, which originally started as a effort after the shooting, will also pay the same maximum amount to 10 other people who suffered permanent paralysis or brain damage in the bloody rampage on Oct. 1, 2017."

Slain Las Vegas shooting victims' families to receive $275G each, donation fund says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/0...-to-receive-275g-each-donation-fund-says.html

"A chart, shared by the group, outlines the anticipated 532 total payment claims. Included in that is more than $10 million that will be split among 147 people who were in the hospital for various lengths of time.

The group is planning to distribute 100 percent of the money raised, with payments set to start on Monday, victims fund spokesman Howard Stutz told The Associated Press."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/0...-to-receive-275g-each-donation-fund-says.html

""In no way can it replace someone's life," Etcheber told the outlet. "Still, it is a real nice way to help families who lost someone they loved."

More than 90,000 donations poured into the fund, now a nonprofit corporation, with about 40 percent streaming in from southern Nevada gambling, tourism and entertainment companies. The proceeds of a Vegas Strong benefit concert raked in nearly $700,000 and apparel sales at a high school in Henderson brought in more than $66,000."

"Disbursements were determined by a committee of victim advocates, mental health and medical professionals, lawyers, donors and others. The committee held two town hall meetings to hear from victims and their families.

The committee reportedly reviewed more than 1,600 email and written comments, with advice from national experts, including victim compensation expert Kenneth Feinberg and the National Center for Victims of Crime."

Stephen Paddocks Mother saves the day!

“The mother of Oct. 1 gunman Stephen Paddock wants none of her son’s assets.

Instead, at her request, Paddock’s entire estate will go to the victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting, including the more than 500 people injured and the families of the 58 killed.

“It was a very generous, kind move,” attorney Alice Denton said Thursday. “She didn’t have to do that. That made everything better for everyone.”

Paddock’s mother became the gunman’s sole heir by default, since he had no will, was not married and had no children. But the value of his estate remains unclear”

Snipped from:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...-of-assets-to-las-vegas-shooting-victims/amp/

SENSITIVE LANGUAGE

Brother of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock calls him a 'piece of s--t' after judge orders child *advertiser censored* trial

The brother of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock called his shooter sibling a "piece of s--t" Friday, minutes after a Los Angeles judge ordered him to stand trial for felony possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Bruce Paddock, 59, refused to talk about his criminal case with the Daily News but berated his now-dead brother and lashed out at his defense lawyer Peter Korn as they left a Los Angeles courthouse, with Paddock in a wheelchair.

"I don't need you talking and telling me not to talk. What a jerk," Paddock said, referring to the lawyer who minutes earlier succeeded in getting 19 of his 20 criminal charges dropped at his preliminary hearing. "Shut up."

Asked about his mass-murdering brother, he said, "I don't have a brother named Stephen Paddock. He's an entity that died a long time ago. Some piece of s--t entity once called my big brother."

In other comments after his hearing, Paddock proposed a dinner date with a female reporter and complained about his landlord trying to reject his rent and evict him.

Keller said 90% involved children under the age of 12. He said one image was of a nude child tied to a locker room bench.

He said other images involved Paddock "in different sexual poses."

Las Vegas shooter’s brother busted with 600 images of child *advertiser censored*

When Deputy District Attorney Angela Brunson tried to move on from there, Los Angeles County Superior Court Commissioner Kristi Lousteau asked Keller to explain what was meant by "sexual poses."

"There would be a bottle up his rectum," Keller said.

SNIPPED FROM:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...her-calls-piece-s-t-hearing-article-1.3851524

SENSITIVE LANGUAGE

Brother of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock calls him a 'piece of s--t' after judge orders child *advertiser censored* trial

The brother of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock called his shooter sibling a "piece of s--t" Friday, minutes after a Los Angeles judge ordered him to stand trial for felony possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Bruce Paddock, 59, refused to talk about his criminal case with the Daily News but berated his now-dead brother and lashed out at his defense lawyer Peter Korn as they left a Los Angeles courthouse, with Paddock in a wheelchair.

"I don't need you talking and telling me not to talk. What a jerk," Paddock said, referring to the lawyer who minutes earlier succeeded in getting 19 of his 20 criminal charges dropped at his preliminary hearing. "Shut up."

Asked about his mass-murdering brother, he said, "I don't have a brother named Stephen Paddock. He's an entity that died a long time ago. Some piece of s--t entity once called my big brother."

In other comments after his hearing, Paddock proposed a dinner date with a female reporter and complained about his landlord trying to reject his rent and evict him.

Keller said 90% involved children under the age of 12. He said one image was of a nude child tied to a locker room bench.

He said other images involved Paddock "in different sexual poses."

Las Vegas shooter’s brother busted with 600 images of child *advertiser censored*

When Deputy District Attorney Angela Brunson tried to move on from there, Los Angeles County Superior Court Commissioner Kristi Lousteau asked Keller to explain what was meant by "sexual poses."

"There would be a bottle up his rectum," Keller said.

SNIPPED FROM:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...her-calls-piece-s-t-hearing-article-1.3851524
I feel confident in saying that there will never be a day in my life that a sexual pose will consist of a bottle in any rectum......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I feel confident in saying that there will never be a day in my life that a sexual pose will consist of a bottle in any rectum......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amen. And, hallelujah!

Possible reason for "mercury and arsenic...selenium, antimony and lead high" = dental amalgams (fillings in his teeth)? Just a guess. See this statement from the American Dental Association (ADA):

https://www.ada.org/en/about-the-ad...es-and-statements/statement-on-dental-amalgam

Statement on Dental Amalgam

For dental patients: Please visit the ADA’s MouthHealthy website for information about amalgam and silver-colored fillings.

Dental amalgam is considered a safe, affordable and durable material that has been used to restore the teeth of more than 100 million Americans. It contains a mixture of metals such as silver, copper and tin, in addition to mercury, which binds these components into a hard, stable and safe substance. Dental amalgam has been studied and reviewed extensively, and has established a record of safety and effectiveness...

...The FDI World Dental Federation and the World Health Organization concluded in a 1997 consensus statement: “No controlled studies have been published demonstrating systemic adverse effects from amalgam restorations.” Another conclusion of the report stated that, aside from rare instances of local side effects of allergic reactions, “the small amount of mercury released from amalgam restorations, especially during placement and removal, has not been shown to cause any … adverse health effects...”

...In an article published in the February 1999 issue of the Journal of the American Dental Association, researchers report finding “no significant association of Alzheimer’s Disease with the number, surface area or history of having dental amalgam restorations” and “no statistically significant differences in brain mercury levels between subjects with Alzheimer’s Disease and control subjects...”

(article continues)

The mercury makes sense, he was clearly "mad as a hatter". And aren't bullets made from lead? And copper? Also, you said:

"quite a few tranks in his peripheral blood, none in v high levels P16/40".

(This ^ is from Paddock's autopsy, yes?) But the article here:

https://apnews.com/6f7a8aa10d394f0a...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

says:

It showed signs of benzodiazepines in Paddock’s system but said because the substances were found in his urine and not his blood, Paddock wasn’t under the influence of the medication.

Aww, They're not even trying to get it right.
c090.gif
Test concludes some protein powders contain metal particles like arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead "

https://www.10news.com/news/nationa...tein-powders?partner=scripps&partner-sub=KGTV

>>>snip

...So many of us reach for protein powder to put in a morning smoothie...

...Bowen says she was stunned when the results showed more than 50-percent of the products tested had measurable levels of BPA.

"BPA is known as an endocrine disruptor. An endocrine disruptor is a chemical that acts like a hormone in your system," Bowen said...

..."Plant-based protein powders were by far the dirtiest and most contaminated and we also found that products that were chocolate based had higher levels of heavy metals," explained Bowen, "What exactly is the root cause of this is still uncertain."
...The brand Vega...(had) Eleven of their products tested, came back with the highest amount of toxic metals which include arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead...

...There are many other recognizable names ranked on the list. Click here to read them all.

(article continues with clickable link)

<<<snip

Maybe Paddock liked smoothies? IDK, but it is an interesting article anyway.

Props to the administrators of the GoFund Me pot, for doing what is right and for doing it quickly, and thanks to Mrs. Paddock, also. I am relieved to see that the world does work like it should, sometimes.

Interesting that he can name a price. Vegas style...

I thought this was really strange, too. Like, is this a common practice elsewhere (to charge the media a fee to access documents that should be public anyway)? I know they will often charge a "processing fee" to prepare the documents, but isn't that fee usually a predetermined amount that they charge anyone for any case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back