NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He doesn't look like a feeble, frail elderly man, as has been described here. And lots of rolling suitcases. Nothing odd for anyone to notice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree, looks completely normal. No reason for anyone to be suspicious. Who is going to be suspicious of a middle age, average looking man with a bunch of suitcases? This case is atypical, if because he made it to pretty advanced age before the shooting. Still no explanation of motive?

It doesn't look like security or a LEO to me. He looks like a manager to me. Las Vegas police don't dress professional. They wear basic brown uniforms. Even the sheriff doesn't wear a necktie.

Ok thanks! I didn't notice the necktie.

New video interview with Bruce Paddock is out

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

New interview with Doug Poppa.

CLICK HERE to listen

Hi Everyone,

There is nowhere else for me to turn. By Friday I have two bills totaling $750 dollars I must pay.

By Monday, April 2nd I have two more obligations I must meet. Both come to a total of just under $1100 hundred dollars.

I will be grateful for any donation you can make at any time.

www.paypal.com and use the email address websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Or go to https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

One member made a donation in memory of FoxFire aka Wolfscratch. If you want to do that then I will make a post on our Websleuths Facebook page and pin it to the top, with donations made in memory of our Websleuths friends who have gone before us.

Let me stress please DO NOT make a donation if it puts a strain on you financially. Only donate if truly can afford to do so.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much.

Tricia

Attachments

• Me stressed.jpg
    Me stressed.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 67
And another good article on the body cam not activated.

“Las Vegas police had been trying to stall the release of the records for months while locked in a court battle with a consortium of news organizations demanding their release. Through a series of appeals, the case eventually snaked its way up to Nevada’s Supreme Court, which on Friday denied a bid to continue delaying the release.

“We’re grateful Las Vegas police have decided to comply with the court’s order,” Glenn Cook, the executive editor of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, one of the organizations involved in the lawsuit, said Tuesday. “All we’ve ever asked Metro to do is follow the letter of the Nevada Public Records Act, which makes clear that taxpayer-funded body camera footage, 911 recordings and other records can be reviewed by the public.”

“It’s interesting because this is still the most severe mass shooting in U.S. history, the numbers of people who were injured and killed were still the highest and most severe... and yet this story has fallen silent,” she added.

“For comparison, police in Florida – following the Valentines Day’s Parkland High School shooting -- released 911 calls less than a month after the attack.”

More here:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-cam-footage-from-las-vegas-massacre.amp.html

Here we go again! Of course the first responding officers body cam had a glitch. It didn’t activate!

“The footage will not show what the first officer through the door saw because he didn't activate his body-worn camera. That disclosure by police lawyers late Tuesday raises questions about whether officers followed department policy.”

More here:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/02/first-officer-in-vegas-shooters-room-didnt-activate-camera.html

I just eye rolled myself into another dimension hearing this news.

And another good article on the body cam not activated.

“Las Vegas police had been trying to stall the release of the records for months while locked in a court battle with a consortium of news organizations demanding their release. Through a series of appeals, the case eventually snaked its way up to Nevada’s Supreme Court, which on Friday denied a bid to continue delaying the release.

“We’re grateful Las Vegas police have decided to comply with the court’s order,” Glenn Cook, the executive editor of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, one of the organizations involved in the lawsuit, said Tuesday. “All we’ve ever asked Metro to do is follow the letter of the Nevada Public Records Act, which makes clear that taxpayer-funded body camera footage, 911 recordings and other records can be reviewed by the public.”

“It’s interesting because this is still the most severe mass shooting in U.S. history, the numbers of people who were injured and killed were still the highest and most severe... and yet this story has fallen silent,” she added.

“For comparison, police in Florida – following the Valentines Day’s Parkland High School shooting -- released 911 calls less than a month after the attack.”

More here:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-cam-footage-from-las-vegas-massacre.amp.html

I wonder if it's the same officer who "erroneously discharged three rounds from his firearm" inside the room. The three rounds that no one mentioned until minutes before they released the preliminary report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://hiddentruthshow.com/las-vegas-shooter/

The interview with Bruce....interesting. Stephen and Pat never met their father he says. He says he was 2 when his Dad went to school. Bruce never mentioned the father. They were raised believing he was dead. When he was 17, his Mom called him while he was at his girlfriend's, and told him to come home. Said she lied to them. First he knew his Dad was alive. He didn't talk to his Mom for 25yrs, he was mad at her for lieing to them their whole lives. He was 21 when he met his Dad.

I wonder if it's the same officer who "erroneously discharged three rounds from his firearm" inside the room. The three rounds that no one mentioned until minutes before they released the preliminary report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if it isn’t. This is beyond abnormal!

I would be surprised if it isn’t. This is beyond abnormal!

Las Vegas Law Enforcement corruption: the gift that keeps on giving.

The fact that they have fought so incredibly hard to keep everything secret is proof to me that they have plenty to hide.

oh barf!

he was alive they shot him dead

those three accidental shots that were kept secret for months pls

now no intial cameras

its par for the whole cover up moo

this wil be one of those the truths that will come out in 10 years like iran contra stuff its all the fed govt

FBI agents dont do driveway repairs for weeks -- will show more than one gun firing in the whole area

farce --- not worth following their lies any longer ---until something honest comes out

moo

I still think there is more unknown to this story.

Why in this world did this one man need or even want this number of guns in his rooms? There is no way he could have used every gun in his rampage.

Was he expecting helpers who didn’t show? Unless there were many of them, the number of guns still was excessive.

As time passes, I believe he was selling guns or a gun runner. Of course, we will never know the truth. Just one more US mystery to be swept under the carpet.

My opinion only.

I agree. I'd go as far to say CIA knew of him or was using him.

I agree. I'd go as far to say CIA knew of him or was using him.

Agree!

Also concur with the fact that they have tried so hard to keep from releasing the info it is obvious as to why. If Joe was so concerned about the victims trauma this would all look very different.

I really want to know where Campos is. I’m wondering if he witnessed SP being shot?

Curious too about the re-election in 6 months...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back