NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room service includes a 16% automatic gratuity. Anything you add is above that percent. So an additional ten is generous.

-Picking up from a closed thread on this. We got cut off before moving to the next. The total before tax & tip was $68ish. Soup, bagel and a burger...with ‘added caramelized onions’. There was a line item for the tip amount. Someone mentioned the tip possibly being auto generated. The total didn’t reflect an auto 16% being added. The tip was less than 20%, it was $6-7ish. With that much wealth, generosity and cash, as per Eric, why wouldn’t he give cash? It was MSM mentioned that he was cheap, and this fits.

There. Is. So. Much. Misinformation. Out. There. Some is being purposely spread, especially conspiracies. It is all easily debunked and reputable MSM are debunking Viral Hoaxes, outright lies, and Conspiracy Theories that are conflating and attempting to destroy the truth with fake news up to the minute.

WaPo has a running list that they began earlier in the week and they update as needed. Its mind boggling. This is the double edged sword of the internet and the MISinformation age. Way too many people invested in spreading lies for their own agendas, for attention, and not enough thorough fact checking. It mades me sad and angry all at the same time. It creates utter chaos and is intended to confuse reality so that we get confused as to what is real and what is not. The facts are out there. You just have to stick to MSM sources with established veracity who verify / or retract any erroneous reporting. There will always be those other sources attempting to breed suspicion and destroy the truth. Don't let them.
It is so so disrespectful to victims and survivors imo.

-MSM is SERIOUSLY calling Google and FB out for misinformation. Its refreshing to see the big guys being reprimanded.

What I do not understand is why it seems like so many think one can not do this alone

What did he do?

a year ago he starting buying legal killing machines

he had some luggage and checked into some hotel

he hung out in bars in a hotel

he had a hammer and broke out some windows

he had some cameras

he maimed over 500 and inserted a
pistol in his mouth

he did not have plutonium he was not driving down the street in a tank of our military

what exactly would have prevented this from being a homicide/suicide?

Holmes Batman rigged his apt so well it took our FBI to undo his apt before entry

Columbine kids made bombs

McVey had a friend to lift tons of fertilizer

What exactly makes it so hard to believe he did it

but then I get confused by the 4 th floor stuff

so who knows

AP alert just came out sourcing a "US Official" as saying that they're investigating the shooter having other attacks in mind, including a potential car bombing. No link, because it's just a headline right now (currently top of https://www.apnews.com).

This room is 5 floors below the shooter's room with the same view. At the end of this video's comments section, someone said this suite goes for $400 a night. I would imagine the shooter got it comped for being a big gambler. At 3:06, you get a good view of the concert area where the shooting happened.

https://youtu.be/_KJGctPxTxs

To piggyback off my last post, now that I'm just about caught up: the software I learned about, is made to find connections between people. It's quite intricate, and I would butcher any explanation. But if someone helped him, the FBI WILL find out who.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To piggyback off my last post, now that I'm just about caught up: the software I learned about, is made to find connections between people. It's quite intricate, and I would butcher any explanation. But if someone helped him, the FBI WILL find out who.

Something like Palantir? The analytical technology is pretty crazy nowadays.

[video=twitter;916026776609988608]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916026776609988608[/video]

[video=twitter;916027352223584257]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916027352223584257[/video]

-Picking up from a closed thread on this. We got cut off before moving to the next. The total before tax & tip was $68ish. Soup, bagel and a burger...with ‘added caramelized onions’. There was a line item for the tip amount. Someone mentioned the tip possibly being auto generated. The total didn’t reflect an auto 16% being added. The tip was less than 20%, it was $6-7ish. With that much wealth, generosity and cash, as per Eric, why wouldn’t he give cash? It was MSM mentioned that he was cheap, and this fits.

Per Eric is imo the problem!!

Media is turning dumb stuff into big things

5 star hotel 10 suitcases

how did anyone notice -- what is a bellboy gonna do intergate someone with over a certain amount of bags?

Maybe guest was coming off a half year world cruise?

Bellboys are counting bags??

I suppose if he saw machine guns that might be worthy of a question but outside of that............

I just read an article where usually returns on video poker are somewhere between 95-99%. If you're good at it, you get around the 98-99% mark. In his case, he was more than breaking even because he was spending enough that the hotel was comping items for him that would have theoretically made up the difference, if not turned a "profit". :moo:

Mandalay Bay has full pay Jacks or Better video poker macihines for high rollers that return 99.54% when played correctly. I play VP but at $10 to $100 a hand these are out of my league.

Something like Palantir? The analytical technology is pretty crazy nowadays.
I'm not familiar with any of this stuff, to be honest. Haha. But I was very intrigued by the his explanation last night. He's pretty high up at his company, and will be busy with this for the foreseeable future. I'll have to look up Palantir later!

Strange and maybe somewhat Paranoid.

Not necessarily. Based on media reports that I've heard/read about this senior community, there might be HOA (Home Owners Association) rules regarding fences and/or any type of exterior property modification. I don't live in a senior community, but our subdivision has specific rules regarding exterior modifications to our homes/yards. Fences are only permitted for homes that have in-ground swimming pools, and the fence must be a specific type (black, wrought iron, 6' high) and can only encompass the immediate pool area (not the entire backyard). Prior HOA approval is required for the pool and the fence.

SP strikes me as someone who wouldn't necessarily abide by HOA rules and might have erected without permission. Opposing homeowners were within their rights to contest the unsightly fence.

***Stephen Paddock's brother Bruce:

Bruce Paddock jumped bail after he was convicted of vandalism.

The brother of the Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock is a suspected drug dealer who is wanted by the police, a report said.

Bruce Paddock has been arrested in the past over a number of alleged crimes, including selling marijuana, theft and arson, according to legal documents obtained by entertainment website, TMZ.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inde...e-claims-las-vegas-shooting-a7984851.html?amp

There. Is. So. Much. Misinformation. Out. There. Some is being purposely spread, especially conspiracies. It is all easily debunked and reputable MSM are debunking Viral Hoaxes, outright lies, and Conspiracy Theories that are conflating and attempting to destroy the truth with fake news up to the minute.

WaPo has a running list that they began earlier in the week and they update as needed. Its mind boggling. This is the double edged sword of the internet and the MISinformation age. Way too many people invested in spreading lies for their own agendas, for attention, and not enough thorough fact checking. It mades me sad and angry all at the same time. It creates utter chaos and is intended to confuse reality so that we get confused as to what is real and what is not. The facts are out there. You just have to stick to MSM sources with established veracity who verify / or retract any erroneous reporting. There will always be those other sources attempting to breed suspicion and destroy the truth. Don't let them.

It is so so disrespectful to victims and survivors imo.

I think it is the human condition - trying to figure out shooting 500 people might result in some reaches

we are not in a formal war that injury count is breathtaking

and does not bode well for the future IMO

I think it is the human condition - trying to figure out shooting 500 people might result in some reaches

we are not in a formal war that injury count is breathtaking

and does not bode well for the future IMO

I agree to a point. The purposeful spread of misinformation however is rampant and has been since the event broke. That is not a quest to figure out what happened, nor is it a quest to make sense of the what we cannot fathom. It is a quest to breed suspicion and division. Hence the creator of Dilbert calling the brother a "Crisis Actor" directly after his first interview. It is paranoid, it is weird, a it is a disservice to victims, survivors, and our society as a whole.

Maybe PTSD childhood wounds ??

Somewhat surprised we have not heard more about drinking -- spending his days in bars

the only thing I read was the day he slipped -- that he was unkempt-- a classic symptom of severe depressive issues

moo

-The two bottles of $3 wine MD purchased at the gas station with SP, I can’t recall if that was daily or frequently, but again if I had that much cash I would not be moved to buy $3 wine from the gas station at all. I don’t have anything close to a million and I still wouldnt. College comes to mine.

I agree to a point. The purposeful spread of misinformation however is rampant and has been since the event broke. That is not a quest to figure out what happened, nor is it a quest to make sense of the what we cannot fathom. It is a quest to breed suspicion and division. Hence the creator of Dilbert calling the brother a "Crisis Actor" directly after his first interview. It is paranoid, it is weird, a it is a disservice to victims, survivors, and our society as a whole.

Well said. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member