NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very curious about the woman he was seen with now that LE has identified her apparently. Was she a hotel employee, a side chick, a prostitute, a friend, a stranger he met while gambling, a random innocent person he was walking with, etc.

[FONT=&amp]FOX5 Las Vegas‏Verified account @FOX5Vegas [video=twitter;916104512695263232]https://twitter.com/FOX5Vegas/status/916104512695263232[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]#UPDATE Police have located the Hyundai Tucson sought in connection with the mass shooting investigation, at Stephen Paddock’s Reno house.
[/FONT]

So, am I missing something, or did it appear at the home after they searched the Reno house? I could be confused at this point.

Concerning the question why a huge investment in guns was made in October 2016......

There was a record number of guns sold in October 2016, due to the belief at the time that Clinton was going to win the presidency and her number one agenda would be gun control.

Arizona –*-(Ammoland.com)-October, 2016 continued the record breaking pace to become the year with the most gun sales ever. The*2016 NICS checks*are far ahead of those for 2015, the previous record holder. In October 2016 there were 2,333,539 National Instant Checks done.* In 2015, the NICS done in October were 1,976,759.

In 2015, the total NICS checks for the year were 23,141,970 .* In 2016, through October, they were 22,206,233.* That is less than 1 million below the total for 2015, with the two biggest months in 2016 yet to happen.* Last year there were 17,584,346 by the end of October.

The private firearm stock in the United States will have increased by nearly 100 million firearms, or 30%, during the two terms of the Barack Obama presidency.

To reach that number there will need to be 7 million more NICs checks done in 2016 from 1 November to 31 December.* In 2015, 5.56 million NICS checks were done in that period.

If Hillary Clinton is elected in a week, I predict that we will exceed that number.* If Donald Trump is elected, NICS checks will drop. How much is uncertain.

The record rate of NICS checks picked back up in October, after slowing a little in August and September.

Who would have thought that President Barack Obama would be the record setting, all time champion, gun salesman?* The total NICS checks will reach over 250 million by years end.* That will be over 150 million firearms added to the private stock in the last 18 years.* Over 37% of the private firearms stock will be less than 18 years old.

https://www.ammoland.com/2016/11/gu...nics-breaks-last-record-400000/#axzz4ugaA6awB
a31b0e9fc5d4d09110a1262e9555ce25.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

After taxes a couple of million 13 years ago might vanish - especially if he is supporting brothers family mom him self her etc etc

I doubt it’d even be a couple million. If he bought it with his ex wife and “other family members” it was split at LEAST 3 ways, if not more. After taxes, commission, closet costs, etc it prob isn’t as grand as it seems from that blurb. Yes the profit margin was probably nice compared to what he initially invested, but I don’t think it was huge chunks of change. It’s like buying something for $10 and selling it for $100. Great profit, but not all that much money in the grand scheme of life.

Yea, I guess he wouldn't worry about gaining weight.

-From the previous closed thread: I thought burger, bagel and soup is a straight forward kinda meal of fueling the sustained energy needed for his plan. Then I saw “add caramelized onions”. I don’t know why that bugged me but it did.

So, am I missing something, or did it appear at the home after they searched the Reno house? I could be confused at this point.

How is that car connected?

[FONT=&amp]Adam Herbets‏Verified account @AdamHerbets [video=twitter;916103515033894912]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916103515033894912[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]VIDEO: Valet driver said he doesn't remember seeing "anything crazy" when he drove the shooter's car.
[/FONT]

just strange things a happening Wanted to hear the whole interview it has been yanked

https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...vbL6trWAhVEYiYKHSNVC-4QpwUIHw&biw=907&bih=461

What really surprised me after seeing the photos of the crime scene, was the small amount of bullet casings on the floor. [FONT=&amp]It is suggested that between 3,000 and 4,000 rounds were fired at the people in the concert area. Where are all the thousands of rounds worth of spent brass bullet casings? The carpet should be covered with them but the photos don't show that. Very strange.[/FONT]

-From the previous closed thread: I thought burger, bagel and soup is a straight forward kinda meal of fueling the sustained energy needed for his plan. Then I saw “add caramelized onions”. I don’t know why that bugged me but it did.

The pellegrino bugged me out. I don’t picture him a pellegrino drinker. Considering a bottle of pellegrino is close to the same price as his $3 wine. I’m not sure what to think anymore about there being a second guest at the time of room service.

Great tips actually. For a couple different reasons like mentioned. I like it and I am so using this method from now on. :)

BEARS10-You are not alone.

Quote: SAME HERE!!! I do it in many scenarios. When I exit in my car through the garage, if there are workmen or any unknowns outside, I toot the horn and wave to my invisible peeps through the window. “I will be back, call me if you need anything” Wink-Wink😂 Quote

I doubt it’d even be a couple million. If he bought it with his ex wife and “other family members” it was split at LEAST 3 ways, if not more. After taxes, commission, closet costs, etc it prob isn’t as grand as it seems from that blurb. Yes the profit margin was probably nice compared to what he initially invested, but I don’t think it was huge chunks of change. It’s like buying something for $10 and selling it for $100. Great profit, but not all that much money in the grand scheme of life.

I agree and a long time ago

I think his wealth is solely in his brother's
notions

— Authorities have recovered 47 firearms so far from three locations connected to Paddock.

— Paddock reportedly had been stockpiling firearms since 1982 and purchased 33 guns in the past year.

I'm confused by the way they stated this. I know we might not have the total count on all of his firearms yet. However, 14 guns over the course of 35 years is hardly what I would call stockpiling.

Amassed a stockpile over the last year would be more accurate wouldn't it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The pellegrino bugged me out. I don’t picture him a pellegrino drinker. Considering a bottle of pellegrino is close to the same price as his $3 wine. I’m not sure what to think anymore about there being a second guest at the time of room service.

-Yes, I get it. Like anything above the basics just seems more narcissistic for some reason. And he chose not to drink an alcoholic beverage as far as the receipt shows. I believe that was a calculated decision for being sharp and on his toes.

I do it so the delivery guy doesn't think I'm alone and murder me. :) And anytime there's a knock on the door I shout "I'll get it!" even if I'm alone.
These posts are cracking me up! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I dont know guys

From the beginning the Sheriff imo only just does not strike me as sharp.

Kinda rude and crass moo

cnn just did a piece of him talking and apparently his reason for thinking that he planned an escape was because he put up the cameras

that is a pretty simplistic notion IMO -- I came up with the opposite notion -- imo it proved that he did not want to be stopped until he felt he did enough killing and could himself

it also would have to imply that the shooter would have a notion that his machine gun would not give his location away allowing him to flee seems pretty far fetched to me

but it does cloud everything up huh

My dear

you are not alone --that is just strange how do you miss a car??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx