NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These posts are cracking me up! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Me too

but after 600 folks get shot I am thinking about visiting Toy R US and buying a play gun and appear to be packing heat!!

I know not to get boy blue-- to be convincing it has to black !

I am in Fl we are like the wild west here in terms of laws ( I think) but thank god I have not seen people at the grocery store with AK47s in the part of the cart that 20 years were for infant and have been transformed
into mini arsenals!

I Pondered a swat uniform while grocery shopping but would be much too hot!!

Ashleigh Banfield

sooo good miss her !

Concerning the question why a huge investment in guns was made in October 2016......

There was a record number of guns sold in October 2016, due to the belief at the time that Clinton was going to win the presidency and her number one agenda would be gun control.

Arizona –*-(Ammoland.com)-October, 2016 continued the record breaking pace to become the year with the most gun sales ever. The*2016 NICS checks*are far ahead of those for 2015, the previous record holder. In October 2016 there were 2,333,539 National Instant Checks done.* In 2015, the NICS done in October were 1,976,759.

In 2015, the total NICS checks for the year were 23,141,970 .* In 2016, through October, they were 22,206,233.* That is less than 1 million below the total for 2015, with the two biggest months in 2016 yet to happen.* Last year there were 17,584,346 by the end of October.

The private firearm stock in the United States will have increased by nearly 100 million firearms, or 30%, during the two terms of the Barack Obama presidency.

To reach that number there will need to be 7 million more NICs checks done in 2016 from 1 November to 31 December.* In 2015, 5.56 million NICS checks were done in that period.

If Hillary Clinton is elected in a week, I predict that we will exceed that number.* If Donald Trump is elected, NICS checks will drop. How much is uncertain.

The record rate of NICS checks picked back up in October, after slowing a little in August and September.

Who would have thought that President Barack Obama would be the record setting, all time champion, gun salesman?* The total NICS checks will reach over 250 million by years end.* That will be over 150 million firearms added to the private stock in the last 18 years.* Over 37% of the private firearms stock will be less than 18 years old.

https://www.ammoland.com/2016/11/gu...nics-breaks-last-record-400000/#axzz4ugaA6awB
a31b0e9fc5d4d09110a1262e9555ce25.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
The issue with linking it to Clinton and panic buying is he started buying in October, but continued buying up until 2 days before the shooting. A panic buyer doesn’t necessarily continue to massively stockpile after the “safe” thing happens. :moo:

I heard the Wolf Blitzer interview with the Union president of the security guard who was shot in the thigh. The guy dropped a comment that I hadn't heard anywhere else he said that SP blocked the door to the stairs on the 32floor so you had to use elevator which he had the camera focused on.

In thinking about this -- gun running gone bust is striking me more and more

we can't forget for a long time he had a safe about the size of fridge in his garage per neighbors

perfect for machine gun storage

wondering if his real vocation was selling machine guns at gun shows and stuff

he did his gun stuff in 4 states IIRC and if he is involved in black market stuff maybe that became dangerous and income fell

it makes much more sense to have that many guns in his hotel room for a sale -- not the assault

how much would 2000 rounds of ammunition weight

what about the machine guns and all the toys that accompany them the tripods etc

the brother is on again he is totally not accurate about his brothers relationship with guns -- apparently it was enduring

what little I have learned you really can not pick up a machine gun and start firing if you are fond of both of shoulders - apparently there is a skill set in firing assault right in your neighborhood!!

Humm I guess that is why the military provides training for their people before they go to war zones. moo

Speculation alert!

I am having more problems with the amount of arms in the hotel room

He knew the capacity of the ones he turned into machine guns.

Just in terms of time and noise there would have to be an awareness he was on a time limit before there was someone at his door.

Lets go depression

Financial problems escalating

Arms sale - gonna get him out of his hole for a bit

something went wrong with sale

now he is back to financial ruin depressed , ready to die , and decides he willl impact the city that (from his worldview) destroyed how he defined himself most (possibly)

At some level Los Vegas will be scarred by this forever .

moo

Its ok to take note that officials did what they train and are paid for -- while at the same time imo we cant really lose sight of the reality that close to 600 people were shot in peacetime on our land.

He stopped shooting and killed himself - so in truth there is no real proof that intervention (breaching the room) reduced carnage - it had ended already.

In terms of folks hit -- first responders might have actually had more impact in reducing fatalities as a result of transport -- but the sad truth is 600 people shot is not a success really moo

I don't think anyone is saying the breach saved anyone. It was long over by then. The quick arrival of the security guard and police caused him to stop the rampage. And there weren't 600 people shot. I believe it has been reported that most of the injured have injuries from trampling etc, which would be expected.

SAME HERE!!! I do it in many scenarios. When I exit in my car through the garage, if there are workmen or any unknowns outside, I toot the horn and wave to my invisible peeps through the window. “I will be back, call me if you need anything” Wink-Wink😂

True crime enthusiasts know all the tricks. ;)

The issue with linking it to Clinton and panic buying is he started buying in October, but continued buying up until 2 days before the shooting. A panic buyer doesn’t necessarily continue to massively stockpile after the “safe” thing happens. :moo:
The gun owners I know have continued to buy. I know several who own more than this guy. He can only shoot one gun at a time. Its not the quantity that's an indicator. Its something else that is missing from our knowledge of the events....and probably the same missing piece that LE continues to search for.

we can't forget for a long time he had a safe about the size of fridge in his garage per neighbors

he did his gun stuff in 4 states IIRC and if he is involved in black market stuff maybe that became dangerous and income fell

it makes much more sense to have that many guns in his hotel room for a sale -- not the assault

what about the machine guns and all the toys that accompany them the tripods etc

the brother is on again he is totally not accurate about his brothers relationship with guns -- apparently it was enduring

what little I have learned you really can not pick up a machine gun and start firing if you are fond of both of shoulders - apparently there is a skill set in firing assault right in your neighborhood!!

Humm I guess that is why the military provides training for their people before they go to war zones. moo
The biggest things that point away from gun running are:

1. You don’t conduct highly illegal activities (treason even, depending on who you’re selling them to) in a luxury Vegas hotel that has surveillance everywhere

2. A gun runner likely would have actual automatic weapons, and not crappy bump stocks. These aren’t the types of guns a trafficker would be trafficking. And he especially wouldn’t be trafficking guns he bought himself at gun shops, with his own name and info on the 4473s.

It’s all definitely weird, but I’d go with drug smuggling or something like that before gun trafficking being related to these specific guns. I’d say the most plausible explanation is either he had contacts that didn’t show, or he was making a specific statement about the state of gun regulations.

:moo:

Cariis....I agree 100%. There is a missing piece to the puzzle.

BEARS10-You are not alone.

Quote: SAME HERE!!! I do it in many scenarios. When I exit in my car through the garage, if there are workmen or any unknowns outside, I toot the horn and wave to my invisible peeps through the window. “I will be back, call me if you need anything” Wink-Wink😂 Quote

I would be careful with this strategy -- you might have visit with ladies and gentlemen in white coats !!

Cariis....I agree 100%. There is a missing piece to the puzzle.

Hi Hurricane Henry!!

I dont know when the 4 states he was in changed there gun laws it would be interesting to see if any of his moves were related to gun law changes!!

Kinda like weed addicts relocating ! HA!

I thought she had a Suburu

Yep you are right and I am totally incorrect! Hyundai, Subaru, to me they are all the same 😔 I’m not a car girl. Sorry for the confusion!!! Based on previous posts she had a Subaru!

The gun owners I know have continued to buy. I know several who own more than this guy. He can only shoot one gun at a time. Its not the quantity that's an indicator. Its something else that is missing from our knowledge of the events....and probably the same missing piece that LE continues to search for.

There’s a difference between buying to expand a collection, and panic buying because you think guns will be banned under a certain president. The latter does not seem to be the case, especially given he would have bought the vast majority after the election.

The biggest things that point away from gun running are:

1. You don’t conduct highly illegal activities (treason even, depending on who you’re selling them to) in a luxury Vegas hotel that has surveillance everywhere

2. A gun runner likely would have actual automatic weapons, and not crappy bump stocks. These aren’t the types of guns a trafficker would be trafficking. And he especially wouldn’t be trafficking guns he bought himself at gun shops, with his own name and info on the 4473s.

It’s all definitely weird, but I’d go with drug smuggling or something like that before gun trafficking being related to these specific guns. I’d say the most plausible explanation is either he had contacts that didn’t show, or he was making a specific statement about the state of gun regulations.

:moo:

Interesting notions

how much are the ones you have seen pics of worth now.

Drugs credible too not gambling

I would not be surprised if we find out he had different names at times just like pops who avoided detection for like 8 years using that simple plan!

I think it would be harder now with internet but still ...family was certainly exposed to criminal thinking patterns when young

The general global reactions to brothers two interviews is strange at best .

I really have some doubt about him being a realtor or landlord.

The reaction has been pretty universal
I would be uncomfortable him being my landlord --

do we have any idea what brother did before his brother became a mega millionaire !

Interesting notions

how much are the ones you have seen pics of worth now.

Drugs credible too not gambling

I would not be surprised if we find out he had different names at times just like pops who avoided detection for like 8 years using that simple plan!

I think it would be harder now with internet but still ...family was certainly exposed to criminal thinking patterns when young

The general global reactions to brothers two interviews is strange at best .

I really have some doubt about him being a realtor or landlord.

The reaction has been pretty universal
I would be uncomfortable him being my landlord --

do we have any idea what brother did before his brother became a mega millionaire !
I can’t get into too much detail, but the rifles were all on the more expensive side for AR-15s. He definitely spent some money, and was likely over $30k in just rifles present alone due to sheer volume.

I don't think anyone is saying the breach saved anyone. It was long over by then. The quick arrival of the security guard and police caused him to stop the rampage. And there weren't 600 people shot. I believe it has been reported that most of the injured have injuries from trampling etc, which would be expected.

CNN I think it was like 404 transported - I would but I am a baby!

Would people go to a hospital in the middle of this if they sprained there ankle I dont know it was just my feeling that a lot of the transports were in fact related to bullets and shrapnel injuries but I am not sure !

There’s a difference between buying to expand a collection, and panic buying because you think guns will be banned under a certain president. The latter does not seem to be the case, especially given he would have bought the vast majority after the election.

Ironically bump stocks were approved during the Obama legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx