NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had a script for valium i would hope that the Dr. has been interviewed.

There are perfectly legit reasons to prescribe valium. I sincerely doubt suspect told his doctor of any of his plans. Of course I am sure authorities would still interview the doctor, but I doubt much will come out of it.

The photo in daily mail shows a large section of the door missing. Since you are the one claiming the door was intact, do you have a link to that?

The photo in the Daily Mail shows the left section of the door lying on its side, after being blown off of its hinges:

44FFC65700000578-4944234-image-a-46_1507047333838.jpg

If the lower half of the door took 200 rounds, there wouldn't be a lower half of the door. 10 rounds are visible in that door, which is only 5% of the alleged rounds shot through the hallway. Multiply what you see by 20, and that's what they're alleging came through the door. Doesn't seem exactly reasonable. I could see a lot of rounds being fired. A few dozen. But not 200. :moo:

I am right handed. As I was reading this I realized I was smoking and drinking my coffee with my left hand. I am not the least bit ambidextrous. So I'd say holding a glass in left hand is normal for a right hander.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A lot of left-handed folks also shoot with their right hands, because most firearms are made for righties. There are also eye dominance issues to take into account, but that's getting in the weeds. Rounds/casings eject to the right unless you have a specifically made left-handed firearm. Granted, pistols are a little different in this aspect because people usually use both hands, but I wouldn't necessarily find it weird that a lefty shot with their right hand at any point.

I don't recall anybody claiming that 200 rounds were fired through the lower part of the door as opposed through the whole door. Where is that coming from?

I don't know but it helps to link what you are referring to so we know what you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same photo posted all over this thread. I am not aware of any other photos.

I don't recall anybody claiming that 200 rounds were fired through the lower part of the door as opposed through the whole door. Where is that coming from?

You can see every part of both doors except the lower part of the left door. There are 10 holes visible. Where would you expect the other 190 to be?

The part that is so puzzling to me is when some insinuate the Sheriff is lying or covering up when there is absolutely no evidence of that. I have found him to be a very straight shooter and one who is not going to appease the masses or the media by telling any of them what evidence he already knows.

Imo, he does know SP planned to escape. He has seen the evidence bolstering that belief but he is not nor should he expose the evidence at this time. This is an ongoing investigation and will probably windup being one of the largest in our nation.

He has already made it very clear to the media he knows plenty but he is not going to tell them what he knows or what they have uncovered thus far

To imply he is lying and covering up about anything is very disrespectful to him, all of LE, and to the LV victims themselves.

The leaked photos show very little of the entire crime scene where he died. But even we know many bullets were fired for we all have heard the sound of gunfire as he shot all of these innocent people. This Sheriff has no reason to lie, and he hasn't done so one time, imo. Just because he is not going to reveal all of the evidence he knows already to the public doesn't make him a liar. It makes him a good law enforcement officer.

It is like some really think the LV police should do a walkabout and show them the crimes scene and all of the evidence like it is some silly fictional CSI show. Satisfying the public's 'want to know everything immediately' is not what any police department does. Not just in this case but every case when there is still a large ongoing investigation.

In the end it doesn't matter what any in the public may or may not think. Speculations and assumptions by those not even privy to any of the evidence are merely that, and are unsupported, unsubstantiated assumptions that really mean nothing. The facts will come from the ongoing investigation, and we may not learn of all of the facts for weeks or even months.

JMO

Per CNN so no link at this time. Note found in room contained a list of numbers. LE trying to figure out what they mean.

Per CNN so no link at this time. Note found in room contained a list of numbers. LE trying to figure out what they mean.

Do you mean phone numbers or just numbers in a sequence?? TIA

Many of the bullets could have embedded in the wall straight across from his door too.

Bump Stock invented by owner of Slide Fire. Small town outside of Dallas, TX. There is worry that they may go out of business if the item is banned. Would affect many jobs. How about the lives of the people affected by your little invention???

Can someone link to the pic of part of the door on the floor? Mentioned as being on Daily Mail. I've looked but can't locate it. TIA

The sheriff stated 200 rounds were shot through the door. We can see from the pic that half the door has no bullets holes which would lead one to then assume the 200 rounds went through the other half of the door, ie the bottom half.

Bump Stock invented by owner of Slide Fire. Small town outside of Dallas, TX. There is worry that they may go out of business if the item is banned. Would affect many jobs. How about the lives of the people affected by your little invention???

That's strange. I come from a family who have always owned legal firearms for many decades and I haven't found one (not even seasoned gun owners) who has even heard of a bump stock until this case.

Many of the bullets could have embedded in the wall straight across from his door too.

The double doors lead to a hallway, so no wall straight across from his door. In any case, they would still need to penetrate the door.

65be04b6def8527badf3855bcbc87a5f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member