NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no reason for this to be wrong ( well now I do ) but I really cant believe in this amount of time an employee did not go to 32 (even of closed off ) and snap some pictures of a hallway of resort being destroyed with 200 bullets

TMZ would pay a fortune
I wonder whether any other interesting guests were in the hotel at the time?
Do they publish their security protocols, major incident plans, insurance 'stuff'- probably each property would have separate incident plans and insurance details?
Is thre an automatic phone notification to each room in the event of a major threat?
Times of emergency calls are really significant to each investigation..yet Roberts claims not to have this information so many days after when I believe its the first thing he would have had on his desk the very next morning..
Its being handled really badly and dangerously.

The entire world is watching in horror- this reasonless massacre..
Its an emotional abyss.. a psychic chasm, a psychological minefield..
These guys- LE, all agencies are both paid and trained to contain, deliver and support the gP in a situation like this.

Every bit of information they give should be triple checked prior to delivery.

Instead they behave in such a way as to endanger the hearts and minds of every human on the planet.
Its really serious.
Its so screwed up now that I think it might even get worse.
I'm tired now or I would be looking up the finer details of the definitions of warcrimes/human rights violations.
This is the crap we witness in countries with dictators.
who can actually step in now and take responsibility for mental health violations of all and sundry.
It simply is NOT okay to contradict the local lE sheriff in public in a reasonless case.. a case that is unlikely to find catharsis.
And it did appear to reflect a throwback to past investigations by fBI of same dept, vice, as per your links.
Are these agencies children who willfully decide to set aside their principles and their vows in favour of a public fight in front of a bewildered and desperately wounded world?
Seriously, a small town private detective would probably make more progress faster.

I agree and agree 100% with the post that Cariis shared earlier referencing “conspiracy theories” and felt really compelled to make a point referencing that. You have to have a happy medium. You have to be able to use your own logic and separate what can be fact from what is ridiculous fiction especially in mammoth cases like this one here. It’s very off-putting to be deemed a “conspiracy theorist” (which of course is a NASTY thing to be labeled as) when you simply don’t 100% believe what you’re told by the mainstream media when as that post said all of your COMMON SENSE tells you it doesn’t make sense. I am a very logical person who always uses logic to get to the bottom of things and isn’t that what this site is all about? And my logic tells me more than anything that if we DO believe every single thing we’re told by mainstream media simply because it’s given to us by mainstream media, where does that really put us as a society when you think about it? So I know I’m kinda going on and on, but I felt really compelled to make my feelings known because this case, as so many others, has hit me hard. And I LOVE websleuths, I know we can help each other get to the bottom of things better than we can most anywhere else. But when we’re trying to, I would caution immediately shutting people down and labeling them a “nutjob conspiracy theorist” because their thoughts don’t fit in with what mainstream media tells us,or we’re in a bad place. I for one have my mind wide open for any number of possibilities. And while I’m at it, all of these things that make ZERO sense about this case, why is it mainstream media has never even touched on them? Or simply asked the question? So much of it doesn’t make sense. And it doesn’t mean the deep state is out to get us and Paddock was just a patsy, it just means we have to ask the questions that don’t make sense. Sorry for the long rant everyone..

Its a bright group.

Super confident than when one of us comes across the YT video that is trying to explain this is because Pluto was in line with Venus and the tides in Bermuda where high -- were all pretty well out of that video .

moo there really have not been crazy things posted here today -- we do have some problems with the way this has been handled .

That is just fact in itself.

In light of today I am reposting this quote from him

I found this appalling

green tie

one was "it is not completely inaccurate : "

This is not a game of horseshoes sir !

mo not ok nor comforting

Snip from Gardenistas post

-On at least two occasions, a bellman helped Paddock bring bags up to his 32nd floor room. After poring over surveillance footage, authorities have yet to spot any red flags about Paddock’s actions leading up to Oct. 1 that may have signaled his planned ambush.

Doctors have begun Paddock’s autopsy, and as of Tuesday, an examination of his brain revealed NO ABNORMALITIES the sheriff said. He did not have any information about Paddock’s toxicology results.

The guard was shot in the thigh, and though Paddock fired more than 200 rounds down the hall and into nearby rooms, no one else in the hotel was injured.

After the guard was shot, the guard radioed Mandalay Bay security, who then reported the shooting to police. The sheriff was cautious about giving an exact timeline, but he commended hotel staff for their response.

“You’re NEVER going to get me to say that somebody dropped the ball,” the sheriff said. “I don’t believe that happened. I think everybody did a fantastic job.”

No abnormalities...a can of worms to sleep on🤔

Are you saying there's possibly more than one shooter? Just trying to clarify. Tia
Many eyewitness reports say there were. Even a man who was shot in the pelvis while running. Tell me exactly how someone "running" can be shot horizontally from the 32nd floor to the ground?. His name is Rocky Palermo. Look him up.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Wow. Just wow. I live in Las Vegas and I work on the Strip. I am truly astounded by some of the speculation, comments, and sheer lack of understanding here.

People I know and people of people I know were there. Some physically hurt and some emotionally hurt.

Maybe let's see how the investigation shakes out.

Its a bright group.

Super confident than when one of us comes across the YT video that is trying to explain this is because Pluto was in line with Venus and the tides in Bermuda where high -- were all pretty well out of that video .

moo there really have not been crazy things posted here today -- we do have some problems with the way this has been handled .

That is just fact in itself.

In light of today I am reposting this quote from him

I found this appalling

green tie

one was "it is not completely inaccurate : "

This is not a game of horseshoes sir !

mo not ok nor comforting

-Ughh green tie. Add this “You will NEVER hear me say....”

Who says that in an early investigation? Its a superlative (errorless)

Do you think they are trying to avoid handing them over? It seems like the FBI would have a warrant in about five minutes.

Oh no I don't think they have any say in the matter, I am sure FBI has complete control of surveillance at MBay.

I think that the reason you aren't seeing many pictures of LE during the day may be because the media is not allowed close enough access. There are a bunch of daytime pics in this slideshow, and all of the ones with LE in them appear to be taken from a distance or maybe with a drone IMO.

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/2017/10/02/photos-las-vegas-shooting-mandalay-bay/722687001/
Thank you so much for this. I'm catching up, but they did not caution tape one little field because they SHUT DOWN the entire area! Caution tape, smaution tape. They used police vehicles and actual uniformed officers. You can bet if you see a picture without anyone in it, it's not just because no one is there. Tourists are everywhere in Vegas! No people = no access. Because they are working the entire area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Conspiracy theories about Las Vegas shooting plant seeds of doubt, intrigue

Do you believe the gunman behind the mass shooting in Las Vegas acted alone? Or was he merely a fall guy behind a more complex and sinister killing assault?

Was there another shooter, or two, in that 32nd-floor hotel room? Were other shots fired from the hotel's fourth floor? Or do you wonder if the Oct. 1 shooting was a "false flag" attack from the "deep state" to mark the 100-year anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution?

Police have publicly admitted they have no clue why the gunman committed such an act. But police insist the shooter acted alone.

"I want to emphasize that (the gunman) is solely responsible for this heinous act," Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Undersheriff Kevin McMahill told media. "We are aware of the rumors outside of the media and also on social media that there was more than one assailant."

Yet it hasn't stopped armchair detectives and suspicious theorists to insist they have all the answers. One internet webpage I stumbled on shows an alleged police photo of the deceased gunman after he took his own life before police stormed his hotel room.

His head is in a pool of blood but at least two bullet casings rest atop the blood without a splattering of any kind on them. This has led theorists to insist that the gunman was killed by someone else but made to look like it was a suicide.

"Why are there clean shell casings on top of the blood puddle?" asks one reader.

"And why is his handgun so far away from his body?" asked another reader.

Such pointed questions are all it takes to plant the seed of doubt or suspicion in our otherwise stable minds. Hmmm, we ask ourselves. It's another reminder that wild speculation is much more interesting than the somber truth.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...-theory-las-vegas-st-1011-20171010-story.html

Does anyone have any idea how to get the 79 page depo he did

I have tried -- its got to be out there

why would it be secret ==at this point it is the only way to get anywhere near his mind

what little CNN got was fascinating

gambling a million a day - that is not reality base

that is someone who feels so imo insecure about himself that even his BS defies credibility

Tricia pod tonight he filed a ton of lawsuits against his tenants

brother eric and that lady who worked for him for 6 years ( moo infatuated to him ) he was the greatest landlord .

So here we go we all caught this Eric has no clue about his brother -- everyone loves him -- that is not touch with anything I can now comfortably think that 14 of his residents hate his guts !!

But anyone according to erics fantasy bond with his brother everyone who met loved him

I am glad he shut up he just flat out got on my nerves and I felt like I was with (there were a few!) irritating clients !!

I found the second one grueling but I had to endure!! Just disjointed cognitively- def had the sense that if I met him face to face in a check out line and he started talking to me my inner voice would be -- do not engage with this person -- he might be dangerous!! Serious

Now on you tube if they replay him i change clips -- honest just sharing he reminded me of someone suffering with Schizo-affective disorder -- I found that population difficult!

Antisocials imo tend not to make great landlords !!

Of course they owe us the truth. But I don’t even think they know the truth. They don’t owe us video surveillance right now. It’s an active investigation. And plus, anything they do release or say gets turned into them being liars or shady for not releasing earlier. I mean it’s been a week, they are still finding things out themselves. What they thought was the truth a week ago could have turned out to be a lie. I think that was proven today. I truly do not believe they are intentionally misleading anyone. I am confident the facts will come out - however it’s prob going to take a bit longer than a week in this situation.

Yes!!!! All of this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(quote)
Las Vegas shooting: police change account of how massacre occurred
Las Vegas: Police have dramatically changed their account of how the Las Vegas massacre began on October 1, revealing on Monday that the gunman shot a hotel security guard six minutes before opening fire on a country music concert. The change raises new questions about why police weren't able to pinpoint the gunman's location sooner.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/las-veg...of-how-massacre-occurred-20171010-gyxp2z.html

Many eyewitness reports say there were. Even a man who was shot in the pelvis while running. Tell me exactly how someone "running" can be shot horizontally from the 32nd floor to the ground?. His name is Ryan Palermo. Look him up.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Eye /sight witnesses were never in a position to see anything at all regarding location of the shooter. He appeared to have acted with sniper skills, standing far back enough from the broken window so as to be invisible.
There are reports of shooters from every window in every floor of that hotel that night. The people making these allegations for the most part believed them.. When I looked and looked and looked at each video I could not see what they were claiming they saw.. shooter fire. I saw light reflections from below all over the building..
I genuinely tried to see what they were seeing and I could not.
I dont know enough about trajectory fire to imagine direction or power of bullets in the case of the guy you mentioned.. But there are many experts on this site on the subject.
We're all ravaged by this in various ways.. We are devastated and incoherent at times, running with or against the tides of the thing.
Its an extremely difficult time for all and sundry.

Just saw this on another site and it's a good question. Why would he need more than one bulletproof vest?

Investigators also found "survival gear" in Paddock's room, including bulletproof vests and a breathing apparatus, the sources said.

www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/us/las-vegas-shooter-incendiary-rounds/index.html
Maybe one for his girlfriend(s) ?
I wonder whether he attended any courses on survival skills or what the exact contents of his survival pack were?
What kind of an event was the pack designed to withstand?

Wow. Just wow. I live in Las Vegas and I work on the Strip. I am truly astounded by some of the speculation, comments, and sheer lack of understanding here.

People I know and people of people I know were there. Some physically hurt and some emotionally hurt.

Maybe let's see how the investigation shakes out.

I'm sorry for what you and your friends and your city have been dealing with. It must be... I don't even know what word to use. Everything sounds trite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly