NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish a reporter would ask the sheriff which door alarm was going off or ask a hotel guest if they heard an alarm. And while I'm thinking about it, WTH kind of a door has an alarm in a hotel?

Surely it's not the stairwell door--I used stairs all the time in hotels and there is no alarm. Do some hotels have a quiet alarm if a room door is accidentally left open?

Yes. At one of the press conferences the sheriff said there is a silent door ajar alarm sent to security/front desk if a hotel room door is left open for an extended period of time.

I think the discussion was about gun deaths. There are sites that have thaf info

The discussion was about overall homicide rates, and how the US is top in overall because of gun homicides.

Well, that was fast! Pic of him in this article.............. uh

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/jesus...ing-mandalay-bay-shot-stephen-paddock-photos/

This piece was on the fourth and makes me sure I was not losing my mind.

The impression I got from Sheriff was that he claimed his cops engaged subject

then the self inflicted came out later - made no sense

I am happy to report I am not losing my marbles !!

[FONT=&amp]Campos radioed for assistance, and armed officers rushed to the floor, exchanging in gunfire with the 64-year-old Paddock, police had said. [/FONT]

Alledgy he shot 200 shots at the security guard -- how could someone one floor under miss 200 shots - or is that now not the case

But then all the holes in the door become a mystery??

I’m guessing he heard the 200 shots, just didn’t think those were at the security guard.

Yes. At one of the press conferences the sheriff said there is a silent door ajar alarm sent to security/front desk if a hotel room door is left open for an extended period of time.

Which never made sense to me with an original timeline, since that would suggest in the middle of the shooting hotel send a security guard to investigate a door alarm. The new timeline makes more sense, since security guard went to investigate the door alarm before a shooting took place. But now it's unclear what he was doing after he was shot.

-AGREE! We are trying to connect the dots. This doesn’t at all imply we are placing blame, theorizing, etc. Its the natural progression of solving crimes. The timeline has been odd from the beginning. I hoped it would be clarified on 60minutes, it wasn’t. For myself it caused more confusion. Its why I was asking for footage from “storming the suite door down” and...as well, what they discovered inside. Where was the SG and how did he make contact with the SWAT...on and on.

-Now the natural question: how did this fly and form a story that wasn’t precisely fact checked??? Like a poster mentioned above, SG was shot either before or after. Unless he was unconscious for the last week there is no reason for that to be a ‘maybe’. Furthermore, did the FBI or LE meet with him for hours in order to establish the exact onset of this? He is KEY to it.

-It is sad that the victims have to digest the inaccuracies that have occurred.

-LASTLY, what footage does the hotel have? Are they in trouble because there was no official camera surveillance in and around the area, hallway, etc?

I think everyone should have an open mind. I’ve had a thousand unanswered questions from day one. None of this makes sense to me. None of this adds up. Stories just keep getting weirder and weirder. The fact that the public is just now, a week later, being told that the security guard was shot prior to the massacre, is quite mind boggling to me. I am sorry, but I don’t think every article that the media has posted (from “valid” resources) should be considered credible and true. There’s too much going on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh!! Soooooooooo..... was security guy hurt so badly that he couldn't leave the hall? Because why was he still on the 32nd floor to meet the swat team, as well as the maintenance guy?

I am wondering if its not the police story that is changing, rather the security guard. Maybe that was the 2 single gun shots? I wonder if the wound care discovered one type of bullet fragments, rather than another.

I'm not insinuating anything, but I am keeping my ears open for more info about this situation. I guess that would be one way to be able to know you would likely get by with your plan- if you have security in on it with you. It would also explain the Wynn slip of using the service elevator. We all know he wasn't using MD employee ID to access areas, since she didn't work there.

In the beginning wasnt it stated that he her id to move around the facility ?? Or am I confused ?

Boy oh boy

Friday presser here

FBI guy says

We will not stop until we get the TRUTH

he did not say facts!

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/jesus...ing-mandalay-bay-shot-stephen-paddock-photos/

I just can't get past how they had to have figured this out recently, because otherwise I just can't see the Sheriff emphasizing he was a hero. I could see the guard telling them one thing, like he had just arrived and been shot, and over the weekend the cops saw a video that proved differently. It's the only thing I can think of.

But then- what was the guard doing for all that time? The police haven't said he sent for help... so was he just sitting there? I find that very hard to believe especially since later reports were he was trying to help the police clear the rooms.

Heres a timeline from 4 days ago..
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-la...e-police-so-long-to-1507174474-htmlstory.html

from article The shooting apparently halted when Paddock detected the security guard's approach at his hotel room door and turned to shoot the guard, Lombardo said.
Read it.. strange indeed..

“There was a *reason* for the delay, Lombardo said. Officers actually reached Paddock's hotel room door on the 32nd floor within 12 minutes of the first shots being fired, "which is phenomenal," the sheriff said.

What did he say the *reason was?

“There was a *reason* for the delay, Lombardo said. Officers actually reached Paddock's hotel room door on the 32nd floor within 12 minutes of the first shots being fired, "which is phenomenal," the sheriff said.

What did he say the *reason was?
My reading was that they had to take the stairs fearing lifts would be booby-trapped.. 32 flights?

I think everyone should have an open mind. I’ve had a thousand unanswered questions from day one. None of this makes sense to me. None of this adds up. Stories just keep getting weirder and weirder. The fact that the public is just now, a week later, being told that the security guard was shot prior to the massacre, is quite mind boggling to me. I am sorry, but I don’t think every article that the media has posted (from “valid” resources) should be considered credible and true. There’s too much going on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Very true, well said!

Oh brother again !

Wasn't there also something about his room key being used when he was in his car??

That profoundly struck me when it came out and then just vanished??

My reading was that they had to take the stairs fearing lifts would be booby-trapped.. 32 flights?

-Lombardo had said earlier in the week that it’s “amazing” Campos survived, adding he believes Paddock stopped firing because he saw Campos approaching and “was in fear he was about to be breached.”

“His bravery was amazing,” Lombardo said. ***He gave our officers the key card***for the room and then continued clearing rooms until he was ordered to go seek attention.”

I just can't get past how they had to have figured this out recently, because otherwise I just can't see the Sheriff emphasizing he was a hero. I could see the guard telling them one thing, like he had just arrived and been shot, and over the weekend the cops saw a video that proved differently. It's the only thing I can think of.

But then- what was the guard doing for all that time? The police haven't said he sent for help... so was he just sitting there? I find that very hard to believe especially since later reports were he was trying to help the police clear the rooms.

What would someone do if they were shot in the leg by a person? I bet it hurt. I bet he was freaked out. Where do you hide in a hotel hallway?

What would someone do if they were shot in the leg by a person? I bet it hurt. I bet he was freaked out. Where do you hide in a hotel hallway?

I can't picture hiding and not either using a walkie or a phone to call for help. If that was the case, it would have been part of the story, but so far it's been the police first ran into him when they came up on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member