NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or MISFIRE. Read that 3 of found automatic weapons were jammed.

If they jam do they eject regular bullets.The only thing seen in the pics of the room
are reg bullets , that kinda look like they were sprinkled around the room for a dash of whatever

They've been posted on another forum by someone that works at McCarran. Not much to look at, except it does back up the idea that he was using incendiary ammo. I'll see if I can dredge it up later.

Please keep in mind you can't post photos from a CT web site here. Legitimate news source, yes.

You're bringing forward a post that comes from a fake news site.

Unless you have a link to verify that the security guard has hired a security firm to guard his house, you should stop mentioning that.

Please provide a link to a legitimate source. Thanks.

It's been reported by MSM sources, and I've even linked some of those sources.

[video=twitter;918180339117277184]https://twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/918180339117277184[/video]

Does that work for you? :)

It's been reported by MSM sources, and I've even linked some of those sources.

[video=twitter;918180339117277184]https://twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/918180339117277184[/video]

Does that work for you? :)

No, you'll need to post a link to a legitimate news site. Thanks.

You're bringing forward a post that comes from a fake news site.

Unless you have a link to verify that the security guard has hired a security firm to guard his house, you should stop mentioning that.

Please provide a link to a legitimate source. Thanks.
I had no idea as I was catching up and just got to the post.. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

No, you'll need to post a link to a legitimate news site. Thanks.

So you don't consider a news reporter for the local Las Vegas NBC affiliate a legitimate source? Okay, then.

So you don't consider a news reporter for the local Las Vegas NBC affiliate a legitimate source? Okay, then.

Sure, if you have a link. Thanks! We just need to be careful here, there's so much fake stuff being posted here.

Huge if big.

As an aside, the security company outside of his house appears to be operating under an expired business license, according to http://nvsos.gov (ON SCENE INVESTIGATION & SECURITY INC being the name of the company). Expiration date was 1/31/2017. The company and owner does still appear to have a valid PI license, though. Just more "hmmmmm" items.

Can certainly understand why they are no longer in business ha!

His house was broken into . If I owned a security company and got the contract to guard the biggest mass murderer in the nations history I would kinda think:

This is not guarding a nervous elderly person who just robbed and hired me to send someone .

But this is sorta like a big deal , so I will make sure we dont eff up !

I cant think a less comforting or business a promoting news story about his house being broke into

but the real question here is who picks up a rent a cop -- FBI HS DOD CIA someone kinda from one of these agents certainly seems far more appropriately

gets sillier .

Can certainly understand why they are no longer in business ha!

His house was broken into . If I owned a security company and got the contract to guard the biggest mass murderer in the nations history I would kinda think:

This is not guarding a nervous elderly person who just robbed and hired me to send someone .

But this is sorta like a big deal , so I will make sure we dont eff up !

I cant think a less comforting or business a promoting news story about his house being broke into

but the real question here is who picks up a rent a cop -- FBI HS DOD CIA someone kinda from one of these agents certainly seems far more appropriately

gets sillier .

Security company outside of Campos' house. :)

aaahhhh

I am not understanding this ! Does this mean the maint interview is not true??

t was stir crazy here for a time.. Cariis had just come on and she was posting about the new interview with the 2nd maintenance guy and I was trying to tell her about the breaking fake news all excitedly but she was still reading the day posts and not getting it cos she was responding to them..

Not as far as I know..
Maybe alert a mod with a copypaste of the post or maybe mod has deleted already? I'm not sure..
that took off like wildfire.. must be a nightmare being a mod.. cos it gets legs every time someone replies and even when someone replies to alert you that its fake, they end up repeating the story necessarily,
It does prove you read all the posts though, well done you..

It was stir crazy here for a time.. Cariis had just come on and she was posting about the new interview with the 2nd maintenance guy and I was trying to tell her about the breaking fake news all excitedly but she was still reading the day posts and not getting it cos she was responding to them..
Then the balloon burst sadly and awfully and what a mess trying to end it...
I never know whether to start reading where I left off before sleeping or start with the newest and work back..
If you start where you left off the day before, theres a good chance you will interrupt a critical discussion going on in realtime by responding to a post from ages ago..
Its very tricky..

ha

I always start from the top! Attn span stuff

In the beginning I got so bored trying to find where I left off !!

Honestly I think the hotel major liability problem is apparently that someone in their employ gave him their id giving him ways to go wherever he wants .

That is a security breach,

It becomes more a problem when a guest is is shot and dead in your hotel!!!!

Amazed at how low reported this angle has been

it has many many possible implications imo..................

If they jam do they eject regular bullets.The only thing seen in the pics of the room
are reg bullets , that kinda look like they were sprinkled around the room for a dash of whatever

Seems there can be many different reasons for jamming, the correct term is malfunction. Depending on what the cause of malfunctions, sometimes casings are not ejected but stay caught in barrel. Many causes of malfunction, not cleaning
gun, poor design, faulty user position, etc.

oh oh, if this is true that Campos is speaking publicly, then he must already know his job went poof, union is poof, which also explains a friend setting up a go-fund me acct (no more income from job).

Also explains why family/he hired security guard for home. Maybe he's not playing along w/ MB story and feels he needs protection? wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
Found it interesting the friend set up go fund me saying he was shot while on "random patrol". Wasn't he sent to the 32nd floor for the door alarm?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member