NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly I tried to find out more about our maintenance man as well,

There was nothing.

We might be able to buy a 62 year old with SM stuff. I do not exist there. I hate all that junk. Don't even have a cell phone.

But now it seems any of :the "primaries"
are non existent on line.

They are young - they were born into SM. The "maintenance" man would present very nicely online no?

I have just learned (I thought oh boy are people gonna be pissed) that apparently
the FBI erased everything on their phones.

IMO thats mean. Nasty kinda!

By learning that I learned that evidently the Federal Bureau of Investigation seems to have the capacity to erase ones internet presence

Am I saying that is what happened, Yes, that has been reported .

Do I find it very interesting that a young internet generation age sec guard is internet free. I do . Is that a conspiracy theory no imo. is that odd, imo yes.

For some reason all primaries , across age ranges dont exist online.

And to think , I thought I was the only one!

Well now I have lots of company cause the

FBI scrubbed a bunch of people.

Lets think about this phenomena for a moment.

Thousands fled. Let just guess a lot of cell phones. I am amazed at the sheer volume of stuff you guys have them.

you guys would just wig out right if they gave you back a blank cell phone?

Actually how on earth do you start over after the fbi erases you off the internet?

423+ (I did not type this lady love bug did !

Its code for are we going out !

She types better than I !!
Link to information about data being erased off phones?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And don't forget those tanks were 600m away. Can an untrained civilian make that shot? I have no idea but my friends in LE say no way.

They were huge tanks. I’m fairly confident that with a rudimentary understanding of how a rifle and scope work, along with the ability to calculate bullet drop, one would be able to hit the giant tanks, even at 600-700m away. Your biggest issue is drop, not left or right. Get your dope right, which is what he allegedly had written on the paper, and it should be trivial with a 30ft high target.

Yes, here's the link:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...skips-tv-interviews-after-las-vegas-shooting/

On Thursday at about 1 p.m., Hickey said he and the union’s local president took a meeting with MGM officials in the bedroom, while Campos, the other union member and a security guard hired by MGM to protect Campos waited in the living room.

At 2 p.m., when Hickey emerged from the meeting, he said Campos and the other people were gone.

Hickey said he called and texted the other union member. The only response he received is that Campos was being taken to a Quick Care health clinic.

ETA: Response to request for a link to news story about MGM execs and security guards being present when Campos was taken away.

Do you have a link? I don't recall hearing that?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Its true. It was posted here in a tweet from cBS as part of a statement released by his union on the morning after he 'disappeared' just prior to the fox interview. I saw it.

Link to information about data being erased off phones?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I need to ask a question. Why is it if it's only in MSM it is a creditable source, but reports from people THERE are not creditable? Journalists report on what they are paid to report. And if they are independent they are CT. So do some digging and look for information from REAL people who were there. You can tell they were there. Pics of themselves and friends at the event etc. I for one have zero reason not to believe and respect these people who were actually at the tragedy. It irritates me that people discount them.

Not personally attacking vmmking. The post just triggered my response.

Its true. It was posted here in a tweet from cBS as part of a statement released by his union on the morning after he 'disappeared' just prior to the fox interview. I saw it.
Thanks. It makes sense I just didn't hear it. I thought he was no longer working for MGM. Maybe I'm mistaken

NO Cariis. This statement from Coroner oNLY refers to the means and manner of his death. How he died and the circumstances surrounding his death. The only other specific is the examination of the neurological pathway, possibly found some erosion there or its possible he died of a heart attack, brain haemorrhage or something not to do with his alleged shooting of himself or a cocaine, for example , overdose.

A clot, for example would not be always visible and brains are really fragile gelly like things, its really easy to damage them.. They are extremely delicate.

i

Sounds yukey!!

Well see !!

Thanks. It makes sense I just didn't hear it. I thought he was no longer working for MGM. Maybe I'm mistaken

The post was from CBS.. should be on their twitter feed..

I didn't hear he was no longer employed.. I wonder..

I need to ask a question. Why is it if it's only in MSM is a creditable source, but reports from people THERE are not creditable? Journalists report on what they are paid to report. And if they are independent they are CT. So do some digging and look for information from REAL people who were there. You can tell they were there. Pics of themselves and friends at the event etc. I for one have zero reason not to believe and respect these people who were actually at the tragedy. It irritates me that people discount them.

Not personally attacking vmmking. The post just triggered my response.

I am a visual person. I feel the same way about watching video of folks that are actually at any event.

But with the paranoia created in the past couple of years with fake news fakes new fake news

everything is photoshopped or manipulated or fake and fake and fake !!

Just the tone that has been created in the nation starting around 2016 and relentlessly tossed out on a daily basis

He was nasty.
That was aFTER the presser.
The journalists filmed themselves , yet again..desperately seeking a story... and pushing Campos under the bus again... despicable thing to do..

Those harassing and defaming Campos need to remember that victims have successfully sued news organizations, groups, etc. for this kind of behavior, for libel, defamation of character, invasion of privacy, etc. Its one of the reasons the established news media is so careful today about accusing witnesses of criminal complicity without proof.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9701/28/richard.jewell/

They were huge tanks. I’m fairly confident that with a rudimentary understanding of how a rifle and scope work, along with the ability to calculate bullet drop, one would be able to hit the giant tanks, even at 600-700m away. Your biggest issue is drop, not left or right. Get your dope right, which is what he allegedly had written on the paper, and it should be trivial with a 30ft high target.

From 600m away those tanks aren't so big anymore.

I don't know squat about guns and trajectories but I do have to say a lot of planning seemed to go into this. I wonder why MB. Luxor appears closer to me.

And why no cameras at MB? This completely baffles me. IT'S VEGAS FFS. He had to have known this from being a guest.

The post was from CBS.. should be on their twitter feed..

I didn't hear he was no longer employed.. I wonder..

Since the last news reports have the shooting victim in the company of MGM executives who were helping him and security guards they employ, there seems no basis for rumors that he no longer works for MGM.

That would seem cruel and unfair to the victim to spread false information about him.

This is part of the reason I found it quite odd that the (mid-20 yr old IIRC*) security guard opted to leave minutes before being interviewed by reporters.

jmo

He knew his he was about to be exposed on national tv. IMO, that's why he reneged.

I don't know squat about guns and trajectories but I do have to say a lot of planning seemed to go into this. I wonder why MB. Luxor appears closer to me.

And why no cameras at MB? This completely baffles me. IT'S VEGAS FFS. He had to have known this from being a guest.

I've heard the rumors about "no cameras" at Mandalay Bay, but is there a news link to back this up? Just curious. I'd like to avoid speculating or discussing something that may just be rumor and this is one that keeps popping up.

TIA

He knew his he was about to be exposed on national tv. IMO, that's why he reneged.

there is no evidence at all to suggest that it was either his decision or choice to renege. all evidence has pointed towards his boss, preventing the interview.

The people who think that there is some conspiracy to hide multiple shooter or that victims were involved in the shooting, can you tell me why, LE would involve themselves in hiding these things? To what end?

You can hit a man-sized target at 500m with iron sights on an M16. Those tanks are the proverbial broad side of a barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper