NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever reported who else's cell phone charger was in the room?.. I remember reading it but not sure if it's know yet?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

He had employee ID -- remember in the beginning they got it all wrong and reported for a week that she was employed there

I would assume employee badges are coded to allow entry into specfic areas

For some reason they were fine with him utilizing staff routes throughout the resort .

Servers passes I assume allow access to some areas while prohibiting access to other areas

I would think housekeeping has there own

Bell men specific areas based on responsibilities

I would think the broadest access might be someone who works in

hotel security

OR

maintenance

hummmmmmmmmmm

moo

Can you link to him having employee ID? I don’t remember hearing that since the very beginning which IMO was inaccurate

Dear Mistywaters,

Thank you for sharing that "a truck mowed the fence down in order to provide a quicker way to help people to get out."

I missed reading that and it makes me wonder how many more lives were saved because of this.

Thank you

Can you link to him having employee ID? I don’t remember hearing that since the very beginning which IMO was inaccurate
I believe it's referencing MD employee ID

ABC News reported that Danley’s “relationship with Paddock changed over time, evolving from intimate companion to more of a caretaker for him.”

told investigators in Los Angeles she had no concerns about [Paddock’s] mental health.”

More confusing info here !!

https://www.metro.us/news/the-big-stories/latest-marilou-danley-girlfriend-stephen-paddock

Was it ever reported who else's cell phone charger was in the room?.. I remember reading it but not sure if it's know yet?

I haven’t seen anything more reported on the unknown charging cable.

Sorry I meant can someone link to SP having MDs employee ID? I am not aware that she worked there.

She did not work there! Ever --humm humm hum !

Somehow someone at some time gave him one, hotel provided him one -- or he tipped someone to use theirs -only things I can come up with

I-Team: Vegas Shooter Used Employee ID

This turned out to be all wrong about her being an employee there.

My guess is Sheriff found himself in a jam when he was asked about him having a employee card.

It would (and should) indicate far more hotel involvement in the entire operation.

So he just threw it out there that she worked there -- and it worked -- noone has followed up why a mass murderer (!) is roaming around a secure facility at will !!

.....her ID was used by him to go in and out of restricted doors at the Mandalay Bay hotel///

It's all in front of us !! moo

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/02/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-attack-marilou-danley-id/

Sorry I meant can someone link to SP having MDs employee ID? I am not aware that she worked there.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/02/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-attack-marilou-danley-id/

"Sources say Paddock was a guest at the hotel and used the employee ID card of a woman who sources referred to as his wife. That woman, Marilou Danley, lived with Paddock and sources say her ID was used by him to go in and out of restricted doors at the Mandalay Bay hotel. Danley is an employee of the hotel."

With his attire and daily grooming you would think he might have been called in a couple of times roaming around the place !!

From his clothing description, coupled with not caring how others' saw him, I would be surprised if on previous stays that S.P. had more than an overnight bag or a grocery bag with one change of clothes in it. From what I've read, S.P. did not care how others' saw him and in fact felt "superior" to others. According to descriptions of S.P, he would have no desire to impress anyone either with luggage or pants other than his sweatpants. .

I think the hotel staff were surprised when they saw how much luggage he had. He must have made a few trips with boxes and bags.

The authorities have likely turned up video with S.P. either at elevators or in the parking garage perhaps wheeling some luggage from his vehicle.

It is unfortunate that some hotel parking garage video depicting this couldn't have been made available by L.E. but I do believe that there won't be any forthcoming details or evidence.

As I have stated before, Las Vegas can't afford to have the public feel their hotels are not safe. This case is getting shut down by the power and money (billions) that lives there (and doesn't plan on moving!)

These are my own opinions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/07/us/stephen-paddock-vegas.html

"Sources say Paddock was a guest at the hotel and used the employee ID card of a woman who sources referred to as his wife. That woman, Marilou Danley, lived with Paddock and sources say her ID was used by him to go in and out of restricted doors at the Mandalay Bay hotel. Danley is an employee of the hotel."

This is from oct 2... I am just wondering if it’s still accurate bc it went from employee id to players card to a bellhop taking him in the elevator.

Earlier, senior law enforcement sources said investigators were puzzled by a charger that did not appear to match any of Paddock’s cellphones. Police have now been able to match all of the cell phone chargers found in the room with multiple cell phones that Paddock had with him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...e-else-shooters-room-las-vegas-attack-n808431
Why does a lone gunman need multiple cell phones?
I know people who carry second batteries, spare chargers etc
The only people I've heard of that carry lots of phones are people who need "burner" phones. Moo

From his clothing description, coupled with not caring how others' saw him, I would be surprised if on previous stays that S.P. had more than an overnight bag or a grocery bag with one change of clothes in it. From what I've read, S.P. did not care how others' saw him and in fact felt "superior" to others. According to descriptions of S.P, he would have no desire to impress anyone either with luggage or pants other than his sweatpants. .

I think the hotel staff were surprised when they saw how much luggage he had. He must have made a few trips with boxes and bags.

The authorities have likely turned up video with S.P. either at elevators or in the parking garage perhaps wheeling some luggage from his vehicle.

It is unfortunate that some hotel parking garage video depicting this couldn't have been made available by L.E. but I do believe that there won't be any forthcoming details or evidence.

As I have stated before, Las Vegas can't afford to have the public feel their hotels are not safe. This case is getting shut down by the power and money (billions) that lives there (and doesn't plan on moving!)

These are my own opinions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/07/us/stephen-paddock-vegas.html
Like I said, build the narrative and have a bunch of people run with it and voila.
Moo

Why does a lone gunman need multiple cell phones?
I know people who carry second batteries, spare chargers etc
The only people I've heard of that carry lots of phones are people who need "burner" phones. Moo

Why did he need 15+ guns (I don’t remember the number off hand)? He clearly was paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay