NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This map was helpful for me to see the full lay out of the room- with bedroom furniture, living area, etc. There is an open door on the left hand side, that is to the adjoining room.

las-vegas-hotel-shooter-suite-ap-jc-171004_4x3_992.jpg

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-...ooking-lollapalooza-visited/story?id=50273390

I don't know if this will help any regarding joint room. In Atlantic city we were given a corner suite. My brother was given the adjoining room to us. It was a regular room that we were told could be used to make the suite a two bedroom suite, but in our situation it was counted separately. Each with our own keycard that only opened our room. There were two doors for the connecting part inches in front of each other. Both rooms could lock thier connecting door by turning what was like I deadbolt. I do not remember if my brothers room also had a connecting door to the room on the other side of him or how the rooms were numbered.

The virtual tour of the Vista Suite is pretty powerful. It was eerie. I linked it earlier from the Mandalay Bay Website. One thing I noticed is that the bedroom appears separate and set back from the rest of the HUGE suite. I can clearly see where he would have broken one of the windows in the living area. Where the "cradle" was. Where was the second window that broke in relation to the one in the living area?

I know JC was shot in his leg, but was it from the front or the back? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

I'm not sure what to think anymore, SP had reserved two rooms, then he "borrowed" his neighbors, BH's room. This link has a diagram similar to the one you posted earlier, and does show a door between the Vista suite and the room beside it. One can only assume it is representative of 134 and 135.
Scroll down a bit. Oh, also if you scroll down just below the diagram there is photo of the inside of the room, to the far right side it has a door and is labeled with
"door to next hotel room".
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/04/us/vegas-shooting-hotel-room.html
nYT diagram was labelled a 'typical suite layout', it did not pose as exact suite and lacked a lot of detail
this is better http://uk.businessinsider.com/manda...t-looks-like-outside-of-the-suite-at-night-11

Interesting points.

Re the BBM:

To me, this is probably when SP stopped shooting at the crowd momentarily to shoot at JC after hearing the door slam. JC thought he had heard drilling when it was really gunfire according to his interview. SP then turned his attention back to the crowd. The engineer arrives and thinks he is hearing a jackhammer. JC tells him to take cover. Their story lines up with the pause and then return to the shooting at the crowd. IMO.

Yes, that sounds likely. At some stage he would have stopped again to go through the internal doors to the other room to fire from the other window, apparently at the fuel tanks. And then back again. But it did sound like he stopped and started again several times.

The virtual tour of the Vista Suite is pretty powerful. It was eerie. I linked it earlier from the Mandalay Bay Website. One thing I noticed is that the bedroom appears separate and set back from the rest of the HUGE suite. I can clearly see where he would have broken one of the windows in the living area. Where the "cradle" was. Where was the second window that broke in relation to the one in the living area?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/03/20/4501343400000578-4944234-image-a-60_1507060541711.jpg

Looks like in the 2nd room with the internal doors.
ETA: in relation to where the second broken window was.

Where are you getting that information from???

Links??? MSM sources only

-CoolJ, thank you for your efforts. I understand your frustration. Stay on the thread with us. It has been challenging and I think one of the main reasons it has been this way is due to the erratic and less than forthcoming basic information from the institutions we put our trust in, to one degree or another.

-Its been difficult for me to trust various updates being as the many preceding reports are not making sense. And it continues to get confusing! But even more reason to stay in on it. I don’t recall there being anything like this in the US in regards to a Tragedy timeline and the basic surrounding info being so obviously botched-IMO.

-It is disturbing but it sparks the realization of desensitization to just say No🙋🏻

Do you think he was right when he said, "obviously, as an Aussie, this is a regular occurrence with me"? Because I think he mis spoke.
He meant to say something else entirely, I believe.
Re: "obviously, as an Aussie, this is a regular occurrence with me"
^^ BH quoted statement is inaccurate.

BH said “obviously, being Australian, that’s something that’s kind of an everyday occurrence for me”

I transcribed BH’s statement below. The context of BH’s statement makes perfect sense to me.
"It’s been a very interesting night. I’m here with my team; we’re here working for the week; and so I was in kind of protective mode over my team; but, you know, obviously, being Australian, that’s something that’s kind of an everyday occurrence for me; so pretty frightening, and I think the biggest thing is that I just didn’t really know what to do."

Near beginning of video at this link:
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/10/03/11/23/australian-in-room-next-door-to-las-vegas-shooter

I know JC was shot in his leg, but was it from the front or the back? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

-I was hoping for an X-ray. It would be interesting to see a visual of how the bullet lodged.

Do you think he was right when he said, "obviously, as an Aussie, this is a regular occurrence with me"? Because I think he mis spoke.
He meant to say something else entirely, I believe.

I think so too. He either meant ins't a regular thing or he left out something to explain what he meant by "this."
I found his story about taking his team up in the elevator and then back down confusing too. I wish the hosts had asked him to elaborate.

I think so too. He either meant ins't a regular thing or he left out something to explain what he meant by "this."
I found his story about taking his team up in the elevator and then back down confusing too. I wish the hosts had asked him to elaborate.
Context is important. This is what BH said:
[FONT=&amp]"It’s been a very interesting night. I’m here with my team; we’re here working for the week; and so I was in kind of protective mode over my team; but, you know, obviously, being Australian, that’s something that’s kind of an everyday occurrence for me; so pretty frightening, and I think the biggest thing is that I just didn’t really know what to do."[/FONT]

Near beginning of video at this link:
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/1...-vegas-shooter

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/03/20/4501343400000578-4944234-image-a-60_1507060541711.jpg

Looks like in the 2nd room with the internal doors.
ETA: in relation to where the second broken window was.

Thank you for this. So, after looking at the virtual tour of a vista suite at the MB website, and comparing it to this graphic, it would appear that the one window that he broke (with the cradled guns) was in the living area/bar area. The second window that he broke appears to be in the bedroom of his vista suite.

I could be wrong, but that is how it appears to me when comparing your graphic to the actual virtual walkthrough of the room. What do you guys think?

I don't think there is anything for Las Vegas to come back from. I don't think it even affected the city much. So far as I can tell this was just a temporary disruption of activities. After the shooting stopped the tourists when back to their hotels and started gambling again. If it wasn't for the crime scene tape still around the festival grounds and a few closed streets and sidewalks, and a couple of boarded up windows on a hotel, a visitor would never even know that something had happened.

Americans are very good at brushing these things off and going back to business as usual.

-It’s upsetting to witness a historic massacre in the US being brushed aside.

Thank you for this. So, after looking at the virtual tour of a vista suite at the MB website, and comparing it to this graphic, it would appear that the one window that he broke (with the cradled guns) was in the living area/bar area. The second window that he broke appears to be in the bedroom of his vista suite.

I could be wrong, but that is how it appears to me when comparing your graphic to the actual virtual walkthrough of the room. What do you guys think?

According to that pic courtesy of DM, the 2nd? broken window is in the 2nd room. The vista suite has a main bedroom of its own, the other side and up from where the first broken window was.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/manda...t-looks-like-outside-of-the-suite-at-night-11

-I was hoping for an X-ray. It would be interesting to see a visual of how the bullet lodged.

His medical information should be protected by law and other people aren't entitled to see it.

His medical information should be protected by law and other people aren't entitled to see it.
I think sometimes we forget we are talking about actual humans with certain rights and expectations of privacy. Thank goodness for HIPAA.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think sometimes we forget we are talking about actual humans with certain rights and expectations of privacy. Thank goodness for HIPAA.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Right. If anyone is interested in posting their own medical records here, I am sure there are plenty of things that are inconsistent and need to be evaluated for the possibility that they are false records. Or hiding something. Colonoscopies first, please.

-I didn’t say anything about his medical info not being protected, and that it should be available for viewing and that anyone is entitled to it??? His medical information is protected, as adults on a WS thread HIPAA needs no explanation.

-Hoping for an x-ray is only an expressed curiosity about a bullet wound. I know nothing about bullets entering a human. If I were to take a class I would need visual tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper