NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Secret Life" could very well mean "Double Life" , i.e., he put one face on for loved ones and another in private. His brother didn't seem to know him as well as he lets on. His brother thought he owned " a few handguns" and was "not a gun guy". He was clearly stockpiling weapons for the past year leading up to this attack. He bought them legally and in his name. Not sure how that would work out for an arms dealer. MB is probably the closest to him and would have the most insight. Secret Life does not have to mean something as James Bondish as an Arms Dealer.

It could just mean that he presents one face publicly and another in private. Which I believe will likely be the case , unless every one around him is simply obvious, there had to be noticeable changes in him. Or he was just that good at hiding it.

I was being asked to speculate. And i am not speculating based on nothing. I am speculating based on what the officers said on 60 minutes. I am in no way saying it is a fact SP was an arms dealer.

Also, my point about the "secret life" thing was that it will be very difficult to find information on him due to his alleged "secrecy".

Nobody is trying to make it sound "James Bondish". James Bond is a make belief character. Arms dealers are a real thing.

So are you saying there could be another room involved other than 134 and 135?

Yes, that's what I'm saying but physically numbered 134. It's just a guess on my part that might explain why SP was found in 134, but BH was also in 134. Just going with the idea that 134 is actually a suite which can be either 1 or 2 bedrooms depending on need, and when not being used by 134 can be used to extend 135.

The following floor plan shows 135 (the Vista Suite), but if you look at the bottom right of that plan, about 1/3 of the way in, it shows an open door which I believe leads to a 2nd bedroom adjoining 134: (scroll down to Vista Suite, Floor Plan)

http://www.smartervegas.com/hotels/mandalay_bay/rooms.aspx

I'm betting that if we saw a floor plan for 134, it would show an open door at the top of that plan, indicating an adjoining room.

Clear as mud?

Looks to me like the other broken window was in room 32-134. The room BH said was his

attachment.php

Source for Image: http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...s/news-story/795879f57f2449864ea86b0d01737d1d
Thats the NYt original map didn't show the sleeping accommodation in the suite which usually contain a few rooms.

Yes, that's what I'm saying but physically numbered 134. It's just a guess on my part that might explain why SP was found in 134, but BH was also in 134. Just going with the idea that 134 is actually a suite which can be either 1 or 2 bedrooms depending on need, and when not being used by 134 can be used to extend 135.

The following floor plan shows 135 (the Vista Suite), but if you look at the bottom right of that plan, about 1/3 of the way in, it shows an open door which I believe leads to 134: (scroll down to Vista Suite, Floor Plan)

I'm betting that if we saw a floor plan for 134, it would show an open door at the top of that plan, indicating an adjoining room.

Clear as mud?
Nailed it!
Thanks.

The following floor plan shows 135 (the Vista Suite), but if you look at the bottom right of that plan, about 1/3 of the way in, it shows an open door which I believe leads to a 2nd bedroom adjoining 134: (scroll down to Vista Suite, Floor Plan)

Clear as mud?

So you are saying there are two room 134's?????????

This is from the day after the massacre

Thanks Bears, a lot. I did not trust the co-ordinates in my brain...
I was looking for a cultish reason for the 2 directions he specified, but that was before the news of the oiltanks broke..

Transcription of the relevant part of BH's interview with local Australian Press that Cool J linked earlier :

Female Reporter: This man had checked into the hotel last Thursday. Did you come across him at any stage? Were you aware of him being in the room next door to you and who he was?

BH: Well, I mean y'know, we are all aware that this is Vegas and there are tens of thousands of people, especially in this particular hotel so, y'know I'm kind of usually head down bum up, and ahh, working busy during this time, and I hadn't really focused on anyone else really so , um, and y'know, Vegas is not really a place where you come to have a quiet relaxing holiday, whenever there was noise, you, kind of really don't pay much attention so, y'know, not that I, not that I'm aware of.

Male Reporter: How- How did you work out that you were in the room next to him and have you been back up to that level of the hotel or.. are we presuming that that is all still in lockdown?

BH: Yes. When I came back down and I kind of said to the police y'know "whats the story?" and then he said 'y'know what room are you in? And then he said well y'know that is the room that, that ah, that the suspect is in, and they set off uh, they detonated a bomb at the front of our doors to break down his door, because he had, um, he had died. And um, so I've tried multiple times this morning to get back into the room and they've just said, it's just not going to happen anytime soon.
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/10/03/11/23/australian-in-room-next-door-to-las-vegas-shooter

Both the reporters and BH go on to continue refer to SP's room as the room next door. I did not transcribe the rest of the interview as it has a lot of mention of lax gun laws in the US and in Nevada especially and I don't want to open that can of worms.

BH definitely does say that LE says "well, you know that is the room he is in". I am personally inclined to chalk this up to simple paraphrasing by BH. He is answering the specific question here of "How did you work out that you were in the room next to him . He is speaking in the context of how he found out that he was next door to the shooter, which is why he was not allowed back up to the 32nd floor.

Also if you notice, BH has a very circumstantial style of speaking. He goes on and on and on and on while attempting to answer a simple question, as evidenced for me in the answer to the first question from the female reporter.

I was being asked to speculate. And i am not speculating based on nothing. I am speculating based on what the officers said on 60 minutes. I am in no way saying it is a fact SP was an arms dealer.

Also, my point about the "secret life" thing was that it will be very difficult to find information on him due to his alleged "secrecy".

Nobody is trying to make it sound "James Bondish". James Bond is a make belief character. Arms dealers are a real thing.

Cool J, I was speculating right along with you, regarding the sheriff's statement that SP had a "secret life", this is my speculation, how I am taking it.

Even with the option of adjoining (connecting) rooms, each room would have a unique room number. It would need to be a separate billable space.

I’m familiar with connecting rooms on cruise ships. Each room has its own room number.

Examples in this image of a deck plan which shows some rooms that have a doorway symbol to an adjacent room:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1....2.0.0....0.BMKTlA_fk0U#imgrc=lm7reHVQHoMXxM:
SapphirePrincess-Decks12&11-aft.jpg

Good, it's exactly what they should do. Boston came back. New York came back. Orlando came back.

I hope Las Vegas does too.

I don't think there is anything for Las Vegas to come back from. I don't think it even affected the city much. So far as I can tell this was just a temporary disruption of activities. After the shooting stopped the tourists when back to their hotels and started gambling again. If it wasn't for the crime scene tape still around the festival grounds and a few closed streets and sidewalks, and a couple of boarded up windows on a hotel, a visitor would never even know that something had happened.

Americans are very good at brushing these things off and going back to business as usual.

So you are saying there are two room 134's?????????

Don't know for sure, but that is what I am suggesting ... that suite 134 consists of two rooms and can be 1 or 2 rooms, depending on need. So both rooms being part of suite 134 but one of which can be locked off and utilized by the guests of 135 if not needed by 134.

JMO

We would only be speculating. But the officers interviewed on 60 minutes said the room looked like a gun store with everything neatly lined up in rows. Maybe he was an arms dealer?

Investigating and sleuthing is NOT speculating. we get to speculate on our findings.
We have already discussed the gun dealer conspiracy and found it wanting.

Don't know for sure, but that is what I am suggesting ... that suite 134 consists of two rooms and can be 1 or 2 rooms, depending on need. So both rooms being part of suite 134 but one of which can be locked off and utilized by the guests of 135 if not needed by 134.

JMO

That would be quite confusing for guests who are in rm 134.

Yes I understand that. But he also said that LE told him his room was the room Paddock was in. We have video of that. Also, it looks like BH's room was the one with the broken window. Also, it was BH's room with the food cart, camera and wiring in front.

He also said there were "multiple shooters firing weapons out of the windows", “It was a machine gun from the room next to me,” he said. And, "They killed a security guard on my floor.”
He has since rescinded his story. As it turns out, he wasn't even on the 32 floor, he never made if past the elevator, if we can believe he made it that far. He continues to leave plenty of room to doubt the validity of his statements.

I watched the video again, and in the beginning, he clearly says,
"obviously, being an Australian, it's kind of an everyday occurrence with me. It's pretty frightening and I think the biggest thing is I just really didn't know what to do."
What did he mean?
Did he mean to say, "Obviously, being an Australian, this is not an everyday occurrence with me"? Because that makes sense, but what he actually said, does not. It is not possible, "this is a regular occurrence with me", and yet, he clearly says it at the beginning of his interview.
The gist of his interview suggests the shooting gave him a new found fear, it does not support that this is an "everyday occurrence" for him, it is logically incompatible.

‘It has got to me’: Aussie man ‘in hotel room next door’ to Las Vegas shooter
An Australian man who was told he was staying in the room next door to the gunman responsible for the mass shooting in Las Vegas said the horror incident has led him to ‘rethink’ his life in US.
“One thing I always promised myself was that I would keep the Australian way of life and the way I handle these kinds of things in terms of nothing letting that fear a lot of Americans have get to me,” he said.
In the last 24 hours, it has got to me. You start to realise why Americans aren’t very trusting.

Brian Hodge has proven himself to be a wealth of misinformation but he continues getting a lot of attention, it's not a stretch for me to think this guy is wrong about his room number, he's already been proven wrong a lot.

If it is true that SP broke into the guys room, I'm sure we will find out eventually, the cops have no reason to hide that information from the public forever.

JMO

This part of BH's comment speaks positively to your point in my opinion:

and they set off uh, they detonated a bomb at the front of our doors to break down his door, because he had, um, he had died.

If you look at this guys twitter you would see he knew about a security guard being shot long before that was ever released.

Why is it so hard to believe the story you are being told isn't true? This isn't conspiracy theory stuff. Not even close.

So, I supply the MSM and your first inclination is to find a way to disbelieve it?

Why hasn't MSM been ALL OVER THIS?

Did he not say he was not in the hotel at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper