NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who has taken a selfie knows how much lighting and angles can impact how one looks. I don't see an unreasonable difference between those two photos, personally.

Good points Betty, I'm afraid JC is not swift enough to see through the alleged plot being devised by MGM.
He may have been told about their fleet of atty.'s who have his back. OKay.....

Back to Kitty's questions on SP... did anyone catch the tv news this morning about the balloon pilot in Tx. who crashed and killed 16 people? Toxicology said he had Oxycontin, Benadryl and Valium in his system. All led to his poor judgement on flying on a poor weather day. Over confidence much?
Wonder if SP was taking this type cocktail?
Woo hoo! Just one of those (even benedryl - I won't drive on the full dosage) would prevent me from flying, but all three?!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This comment is interesting to me about drilling vs gunfire.
If it's said people as far away as Bellagio (refer to police scanner) were hearing gunfire, how does someone so close to the situation think it's drilling or a jackhammer?

Would if sound different up close?
Anyone with gun experience have any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

-It seems they could have easily ruled out ‘drilling’ by what was found in the room and near any breached holes. They didn’t bother to go further in discussion with JC or SS to better describe that before he gave his public accounting.

-Does JC know which gun he was shot with?

JMO, MGM delayed calling 911 because they didn't think the gunfire report was serious and will try to blame JC somehow. Since the sheriff said JC called via radio and cell phone, it doesn't sound like MB has a leg to stand on. When JC called them with the first report of gunfire on the floor, they should have called 911. If that's what happened (and its just speculation on my part), it will be made public.

MGM is legally liable for the performance of employees while on the job including appropriate training, supervision, implementation of processes and procedures etc so blaming any one employee would only serve to prove that MGM failed to ensure an adequate work environment. IMO that's highly unlikely to happen.

I'll turn that question around, So WHY did SS and JC go on Ellen? cause they're good citizens ?? and just want to straighten out the inaccurate details and timeline??? Nah, don't think so.
Ask, WHO is benefitting with their appearance on national TV???? Not SS, Not JC, only MGM and LV, That's your answer.

-True! They are humiliating him. He needs to meet with the Crisis firm attorney his employer MB is paying out $$$$$$ for. That is not going to happen.

I wish a private investor would take over for JC. It would need to be a Forbes top 5 type.

I'll turn that question around, So WHY did SS and JC go on Ellen? cause they're good citizens ?? and just want to straighten out the inaccurate details and timeline??? Nah, don't think so.
Ask, WHO is benefitting with their appearance on national TV???? Not SS, Not JC, only MGM and LV, That's your answer.

They went on TV because there was such a public uproar over JC cancelling his appearance. You wanted him to be interviewed, now you're complaining that he agreed to be interviewed. If I were someone who witnessed a terrible crime, was shot in the leg, trying to recover from that and PTSD, going on a bunch of different news shows to be interviewed would be last on my list.

JC & SS have made themselves fully available to LE. They've done all that was expected of them and more. Time to leave them alone. Focus on LE to tell you more. They have all the details and are in charge of the investigation. They know more than JC and SS. If you don't like what they're telling you, call your Congressperson or the WH. Leave the security guards alone. Let them recover.

ETA: And don't forget to focus your anger on Paddock. He's the murderer who killed and wounded so many innocent people. He should be the target of any wrath and anger.

JMO, MGM delayed calling 911 because they didn't think the gunfire report was serious and will try to blame JC somehow. Since the sheriff said JC called via radio and cell phone, it doesn't sound like MB has a leg to stand on. When JC called them with the first report of gunfire on the floor, they should have called 911. If that's what happened (and its just speculation on my part), it will be made public.

ETA: Previous news reports did state that there were other people on the floor during the shooting. Recall SWAT saying they had to evacuate other guests before breaking down Paddock's door.

Re drilling: The drilling noise is assumed to have been the sound of Paddock shooting. Confusion is attributable to sloppy reporting and conspiracy theory speculation.

-Thanks Betty. Do you recall though the ‘peep hole’ being drilled?

Well MOO but the first thing I thought of when they refused to be paid wasn't that they didn't want the money BUT that someone was /is paying them anyway. And I don't mean jmo

Because he donates the money to the victims fund means someone else is paying him? If he had accepted the cheque, then nobody else was paying them? But then the flap would be heard that he's financially benefiting from a tragedy.

Up to yesterday when it was assumed he wasn't talking and even worse had vanished, questions arose what was he hiding (or did he even exist). But now he talks and everything he says is under a microscope.

The guy just can't win.

-True! They are humiliating him. He needs to meet with the Crisis firm attorney his employer MB is paying out $$$$$$ for. That is not going to happen.

I wish a private investor would take over for JC. It would need to be a Forbes top 5 type.

LOL, why? Corporate crooks aren't going to help working class guys. They have no special skills or knowledge and even less compassion for others. All JC needs is his own attorney and some peace and quiet. He doesn't need to be in the news media telling you anything. Let him go back to work when he's ready to do his job. He's probably on short term disability now. Let him rest and recover and get on with his life.

They went on TV because there was such a public uproar over JC cancelling his appearance. You wanted him to be interviewed, now you're complaining that he agreed to be interviewed. If I were someone who witnessed a terrible crime, was shot in the leg, trying to recover from that and PTSD, going on a bunch of different news shows to be interviewed would be last on my list.

JC & SS have made themselves fully available to LE. They've done all that was expected of them and more. Time to leave them alone. Focus on LE to tell you more. They have all the details and are in charge of the investigation. They know more than JC and SS. If you don't like what they're telling you, call your Congressperson or the WH. Leave the security guards alone. Let them recover.

ETA: And don't forget to focus your anger on Paddock. He's the murderer who killed and wounded so many innocent people. He should be the target of any wrath and anger.

Interviewed by a reporter. While I like Ellen and all she isn't at all who would be a first and only choice for a massive event like this.
It feels like a huge joke. I half expected her to start dancing in the audience.
She isn't a reporter, she's a stand up comedian turned daytime talk show host
Are you kidding me right now?
Feels like a huge slap in the face to the victims. To be waiting to hear what happened so they can heal from the Ellen show?
And you're wondering why people aren't happy?
Sorry unacceptable
Moo

ETA: Previous news reports did state that there were other people on the floor during the shooting. Recall SWAT saying they had to evacuate other guests before breaking down Paddock's door.

Re drilling: The drilling noise is assumed to have been the sound of Paddock shooting. Confusion is attributable to sloppy reporting and conspiracy theory speculation.

Incorrect. It was the SHERIFF who said JC heard drilling and went to investigate. So, someone is lying.

Because he donates the money to the victims fund means someone else is paying him? If he had accepted the cheque, then nobody else was paying them? But then the flap would be heard that he's financially benefiting from a tragedy.

Up to yesterday when it was assumed he wasn't talking and even worse had vanished, questions arose what was he hiding (or did he even exist). But now he talks and everything he says is under a microscope.

The guy just can't win.
IMO they didn't even have to address the money part.
But it was purposely pointed out. Why?
Was SS paid for the CNN interview? Who cares!
Makes me wonder why it was mentioned to begin with.

The guy just can't win.

What's the old expression? "No good deed goes unpunished".

Shameful. This kind of thing gives Americans a bad name.

:banghead:

Incorrect. It was the SHERIFF who said JC heard drilling and went to investigate. So, someone is lying.

Please provide a link.

The news media reported that JC went to investigate an alarm for a stairway door that was open too long.

IMO they didn't even have to address the money part.
But it was purposely pointed out. Why?
Was SS paid for the CNN interview? Who cares!
Makes me wonder why it was mentioned to begin with.

Because MGM wants the world to see what good guys they have there protecting the public? don't think so.
these two fellows are STILL on the MGM payroll BIGTIME> Good raise and promotion all in one week. haha

Geez.. note eyebrows..
is it possible he used a stand-in for one or both? 2 stand-ins , I mean..
wtf is right ! .. theres a way to run a photo comparison..

And also the freckles on his left chin / cheek area. Unless those were sores or freckles possibly covered by heavy makeup for television. I noticed the eyebrows but also thought maybe they groomed his brows for tv too? Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interviewed by a reporter. While I like Ellen and all she isn't at all who would be a first and only choice for a massive event like this.
It feels like a huge joke. I half expected her to start dancing in the audience.
She isn't a reporter, she's a stand up comedian turned daytime talk show host
Are you kidding me right now?
Feels like a huge slap in the face to the victims. To be waiting to hear what happened so they can heal from the Ellen show?
And you're wondering why people aren't happy?
Sorry unacceptable
Moo

He is a victim too. If one of the concertgoers who was shot went on Ellen to tell their story, would you criticize them the same way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions