NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-LE was trying to take credit for finding him as a result of a 3 yr intense search. I’m glad the P-I team at the AL facility was on it!

-IMO it is a good thing because it gives more exposure to the cover ups.

The cover up now has grown from Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California? I'm lost....

There's no way of knowing what type or if SP had shares. He's also the same person who bragged about all the money he made gambling.
stocks Misty, stocks.. not shares..
sleep deprived..
can stocks be checked?

Don't know. I'm still scratching my head about the TMZ story. If he broke his bond conditions, it would be revoked.
Well he isn't in custody at that location. Maybe the feds have him now?
I hope!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was looking at the Heavy.com image from damage perspective.. it appeared as though there were 2 different stains, one a heavily coagulated mix of venous and arterial. but it looked as though another seepage had occurred or maybeit was a stain on the carpet.
Did you by any chance see an image showing face, possibly taken from directly above and the eyes are clear?

Yep, you didn't imagine it. I absolutely saw it.

I know that. I am talking about the ankle monitor and keeping tabs on him.
IMO he will get away.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is a condition of bond, if the judge didn't set it... he wouldn't have to do it.

-various random chatter for pondering:

-Does it look like Paddocks body was moved at least slightly, as the blood stains appear as two obvious but different stains?

-The first one looks like it already absorbed into the rug and possibly partially dried. The other is the thick gelatin, wet looking/non-absorbed.

-Blood on his shirt looks smeared which could be from a hand that may have clinched him by the shirt to lift him slightly for whatever reason...and didn’t put him back in original spot? The thick wet gelatinous spot on rug just to the right of his head is where the wound was originally?

-various random chatter for pondering:

-Does it look like Paddocks body was moved at least slightly, as the blood stains appear as two obvious but different stains?

-The first one looks like it already absorbed into the rug and possibly partially dried. The other is the thick gelatin, wet looking/non-absorbed.

-Blood on his shirt looks smeared which could be from a hand that may have clinched him by the shirt to lift him slightly for whatever reason...and didn’t put him back in original spot? The thick wet gelatinous spot on rug just to the right of his head is where the wound was originally?
Saw it, yeah.. but its likely a certain amount of movement would have happened because they would have needed to check he wasn't wearing a belt or a vest or booby trapped..
Those phtos could have been taken at any time.. there's no guarantee they were the original photos- sorry thats unclear..
I mean they would have checked his body first probably , then photographed it without destroying evidence.. possible also they checked his head just in case he was still alive, though I think in the 60minutes programme they seemed to know immediately he was dead but that could just be the way its edited..

Saw it, yeah.. but its likely a certain amount of movement would have happened because they would have needed to check he wasn't wearing a belt or a vest or booby trapped..
Those phtos could have been taken at any time.. there's no guarantee they were the original photos- sorry thats unclear..
I mean they would have checked his body first probably , then photographed it without destroying evidence.. possible also they checked his head just in case he was still alive, though I think in the 60minutes programme they seemed to know immediately he was dead but that could just be the way its edited..

-Good points, thanks. What a winding road...

-Good points, thanks. What a winding road...
The road to madness..
I think a lot of it comes down to whether LE followed prescribed protocols..ditto MB.. I doubt the outcome would have been better.. but they're all running for cover and its like an insult to the victims..
It would have been very simple to try getting it right.. dont give info that you may have to retract later.. Inexperience is possibly partly to blame but they have all kinds of resources available to them. They are putting themselves before the victims, that shows a lack of compassion.
But, its not just us.. the conversation is the same wherever its being discussed..
I don't like it one bit..

Many of my significant other's friends were at the concert when the mass shooting occurred - and the mother of his friends (siblings) was murdered. It is just so unbelievably sad.

This is as clear as dense mud but have a go..
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_25
Might be more useful link, not read it yet https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/114211.pdf

This second link is much more understandable. However, I didn't get too far into it when it occurred to me that this is not how the majority of police departments work. Why? Corruption!

IIRC, the LVPD has recently been involved in an internal investigation by a federal department. Even if it was in the past year, it doesn't mean the department was totally cleaned where anything coming out of it is squeaky clean and correct. JMO.

This second link is much more understandable. However, I didn't get too far into it when it occurred to me that this is not how the majority of police departments work. Why? Corruption!

IIRC, the LVPD has recently been involved in an internal investigation by a federal department. Even if it was in the past year, it doesn't mean the department was totally cleaned where anything coming out of it is squeaky clean and correct. JMO.

-That is correct, I recall reading something about that investigation on the thread. Sorry... I don’t remember the date either.

There are 2 very short but profoundly disturbing videos of the shooting in this article.
#GRAPHIC Warning. I could actually feel the terror while watching them.

It was a good reminder for me.. of the victims.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/steph...ances-democrat-republican-las-vegas-shooting/

my dear

this is one of the videos I asked you to watch a long time ago!! THe 45 sec one --You can see one of the guys dressed up as a cop get in the shooting postion squat extend his hand with gun in it and you can see the muzzle flash

its on your left -- but watch the crowd behavior -- behind the fake cop ( I think they were dressed as cops in those glow in dark yellow vests - real cops where glow in the drak bright yellow school crossing jackets while a person is shooting people !!

lower left around 8 secs -- and then let it continue you can actually see his face as he calmly strolls about after shooting at people

in the really gross video where he is shooting is where the bodies were clustered stage left - that is where he was shooting at ground level

that is a shooting squat both his arm go up and you can see a gun in his hand for a second

but my give away was the crowd there is a huge gap of people not running toward him they see the gun in his hand aiming at them pay attn to crowd behavior there is no reason why the a fleeing crowd would split like that unless they either see or hear shots from that direction which is totally the opposite direction from the hotel

after the shot guy in the white hat you see him -- he is standing up and shots are still coming for a second

then notice crowd behavior after he is gone they all totally run in the direction he used to be at -- that is the way out -- there is no reason for that total gap in crowd in front of him before he squats and raises his gun

at around 25 the crowd totally fills the gap and uses that path as escape

there is another telling video one person is much further back on the left -- it is the only one I have seen where gun shots start on the song before the one where all heck breaks out - and the people in the back start fleeing much earlier than the first big volley -- the shots are behind them

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member