NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your opinions about above post??

-I recently saw another reference to this particular video on another msm site regarding what they have tried to cover up. “Unprecedented”
I will search it.

-I’m more hopeful now that it is being discussed.

-I recently saw another reference to this particular video on another msm site regarding what they have tried to cover up. “Unprecedented”
I will search it.

-I’m more hopeful now that it is being discussed.
just run a comparison off the NYT video compilation for times etc.. there is no evidence it was either faked or doctored..

Oh, good point. We don't know exactly when the photo was taken or if he'd been moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddeeds:

-Does it look like Paddocks body was moved at least slightly, as the blood stains appear as two obvious but different stains?

-The first one looks like it already absorbed into the rug and possibly partially dried. The other is the thick gelatin, wet looking/non-absorbed.

-Blood on his shirt looks smeared which could be from a hand that may have clinched him by the shirt to lift him slightly for whatever reason...and didn’t put him back in original spot? The thick wet gelatinous spot on rug just to the right of his head is where the wound was originally?

-Does it look like Paddocks body was moved at least slightly, as the blood stains appear as two obvious but different stains?

-The first one looks like it already absorbed into the rug and possibly partially dried. The other is the thick gelatin, wet looking/non-absorbed.

-Blood on his shirt looks smeared which could be from a hand that may have clinched him by the shirt to lift him slightly for whatever reason...and didn’t put him back in original spot? The thick wet gelatinous spot on rug just to the right of his head is where the wound was originally?

Do we know how long after he shot himself the photo was taken? Do we know how long after they found him the photo was taken? Do we know if they had moved him before it was taken? Where did the casings around his body come from? Like which guns and when?

I'm not sure how any of your questions can be answered if we don't know more about the circumstances.

-PAMELA I AM WITH YOU. IVE REVISITED VARIOUS THINGS OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS, AND STILL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddeeds
-Various questions, after revisiting photos and added speculations:

-does LE have to conclusively prove via an audit trail through forensic evidentiary discovery including video capture recordings to point to Paddock being the “lone gunman”?

-if he was dead immediately would his body accordions to the floor leave the legs twisted or at the very minimum obviously bent?

-why are his legs stretched straight out?
-how did the automatic rifle with tripod end up laying over the top of his lower left leg, not laying on it but across it as if placed there by someone?

Do we know how long after he shot himself the photo was taken? Do we know how long after they found him the photo was taken? Do we know if they had moved him before it was taken? Where did the casings around his body come from? Like which guns and when?

I'm not sure how any of your questions can be answered if we don't know more about the circumstances.

-We have what they have reported, and that is minimal. Within that, we also have different reports directly from them.

-Isn’t there typically a post-M report based on body temp, etc? A general window of time?

This makes sense.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't know if he was moved or not. I do know that blood has different properties. The serum is thin, and would absorb into the carpeting. Platelets cause clotting, so the thicker aspect of blood that is still on the surface of the carpet, IMO, that would be normal. There's other properties of blood, but can't think...

I've seen blood that way when an animal is shot or severely injured. Blood continues to seep out of a wound, but doesn't spurt out once something is dead.

-PAMELA I AM WITH YOU. IVE REVISITED VARIOUS THINGS OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS, AND STILL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddeeds
-Various questions, after revisiting photos and added speculations:

-does LE have to conclusively prove via an audit trail through forensic evidentiary discovery including video capture recordings to point to Paddock being the “lone gunman”?

-if he was dead immediately would his body accordions to the floor leave the legs twisted or at the very minimum obviously bent?

-why are his legs stretched straight out?
-how did the automatic rifle with tripod end up laying over the top of his lower left leg, not laying on it but across it as if placed there by someone?
I think because once he was identified not to be a threat, they would prepare to check his vitals and CPR would be started.
Obviously it wasn't needed, but who knows? They may have tried.
That would explain the fresher blood from chest compressions. And the blood on his chest. AND FOREHEAD positioning for CPR.
DUH!!! < talking to myseelf here!
That's why it looks odd.
All MOO

There's some aspects that probably do have a legit reason behind why they are. Others...we have no answer for at this point.

The pistol above his head in the death photo....I don't know this, as I wasn't there, but it's probable that the pistol was either kicked out of his reach, or a drone, if used, moved it away from the body. Upon entering that room, you know their fear and adrenaline was at an all time high. They probably saw the blood, but still, you don't knwo if someone is dead, or pretending to be dead, or if there's another perp that is waiting to ambush whoever enters the room, or goes near the body. So I would imagine some protocol has to be followed. I would THINK that the body may have been checked for life either as others were securing the scene, making sure no one else was in the room, or immediately after the room was secured. But I don't know.

I don't understand why the connecting room door was locked...and I'm guessing it was locked from the room that the body wasn't in as police had break into that room and secure it as well.

What doesnt make sense to me, why was the cart outside that separate room instead of at the end of all at the suite? Which room was the drilling done? The Suite or the separate room?

And the latest is he was losing money, but wasn't it originally stated he wasn't having any financial problems?

I think because once he was identified not to be a threat, they would prepare to check his vitals and CPR would be started.
Obviously it wasn't needed, but who knows? They may have tried.
That would explain the fresher blood from chest compressions. And the blood on his chest. AND FOREHEAD positioning for CPR.
DUH!!! < talking to myseelf here!
That's why it looks odd.
All MOO

-I hadn’t even thought about CPR!

[FONT=&amp] [video=twitter;927276093425553409]https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/927276093425553409[/video]

[/FONT]

attachment.php

Devin Patrick Kelley ID&#8217;d as Sutherland Springs Church Killer

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-patrick-kelley-idd-as-sutherland-springs-church-killer

Attachments

• 2017.11.05shooter_0.JPG
    2017.11.05shooter_0.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 211
-Fast, lots of info in less than 12 hours. LE-Swat-FBI

-Mr Martin added: "We have multiple crime scenes. We have the church, outside the church. We have where the suspect's vehicle was located.
"We have been following up on the suspect and where he's from. We have Texas Rangers at all the hospitals locating those and interviewing those who were injured."

-One man has told how he chased the gunman after seeing "two men exchanging gunfire" outside the church. Speaking to local TV station Ksat.com, Johnnie Langendorff said a "gentleman came and said we need to pursue him. And that's what I did, I just acted".

-We needed a ‘Johnnie’ on the 32flr at MB, and some Rangers at the hospitals.

bbm

Just some random "wonderings"

About the smear/transfer of blood on SP's shirt: If a member of LE caused that, why would the LEO have blood on his own hands/gloves?

And also, with all of the speculation and drip-by-drip reporting about SP's financial status: would his past tax returns be able to shed any light?

Would a deceased perp still have privacy rights that would prevent that sort of info (past tax returns) from being shared with the public?

bbm

Just some random "wonderings"

About the smear/transfer of blood on SP's shirt: If a member of LE caused that, why would the LEO have blood on his own hands/gloves?

sbm

From checking his pulse.
However, I think it's more likely the spot on the shirt is from a ricochet injury or is something else entirely.
Maybe he was a slob when he ate those two meals that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly