NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...egas-shooter-attacked-should-they-have-acted/

-SNIPPED:

“Tom Conley, head of a private security firm in Des Moines and counterterrorism instructor for the U.S. Department of Defense, wrote an article in Security magazine blistering Mandalay Bay for not stopping the attack.”

“I was confused how it was that the killer could have been allowed to keep shooting seemingly unhampered for 11 to 12 minutes. My first thought was, ‘Where the heck was hotel security’ while all this shooting was happening and while people were dying?”

“AFTER his article appeared, MGM RELEASED ITS STATEMENT indicating their security people were there. Conley said the hotel’s first mistake was sending an unarmed security guard to check the unsecured fire door. Conley said Campos was a contractor from a “yellow T-shirt” concert event-type security company, not a full-time Mandalay Bay employee. He said there also didn’t appear to be any way for Mandalay Bay to communicate its situation to the concert security across the street”.

“Conley said MGM should have had an armed response team ready to roll in such a situation, that they would have rushed to the 32nd floor and carefully moved toward the shooter’s suite. “If the person starts firing through the door,” Conley said, “you fire back and the problem’s eliminated.

“**For them [MGM] to be somehow taken off guard or surprised by this is really criminal.”** IMO THIS IS WHAT ALL THE COVER UP COMES DOWN TO, MGM DOES NOT WANT TO APPEAR CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT.

“He said if Campos had been armed, “he could have immediately returned fire. He only has to keep the guy busy until backup arrives. If they had trained professionals, where the hell were they on the 32nd floor when Campos was shot? The police respond and they don’t know what floor to go to? ”

Let's see how fast information is rolled out about this one. MOO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

• Let's compare and contrast the mass murder shooting in Texas with the previous one last month in Las Vegas.
    In Vegas, 39 days later, there's still not one credible motive for the attack.
    In Texas, in less than 37 hours, the motive(s) are plainly described. If anything, there are multiples of them, ranging from bitter rage at his ex and former in-laws, to atheism, to leftist leanings, on and on ad infinitum.
    In Vegas, there is no reason to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that the guy tagged for it actually carried it out, because no one saw him do it.
    In Texas, most of a church full of people could tell you exactly who did it, and one of the people who saw him do it followed him with a rifle, after shooting him with said rifle, to the point when police finally arrived minutes later to take custody of the corpse.
    In neither incident did the police do anything worthwhile in any way to deter, inhibit, nor end either shooting. Their sole contribution, as in 99.9% of shootings, is to unroll barrier tape, chalk outlines around bodies, and gather evidence and fill out reports for trials that will never happen. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
    <modsnip>

[bbm]

well that's just ridiculous IMO
of course they were caught off guard - prior to this, no hotel would expect or be prepared for something so sinister

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...egas-shooter-attacked-should-they-have-acted/

-SNIPPED:

“Tom Conley, head of a private security firm in Des Moines and counterterrorism instructor for the U.S. Department of Defense, wrote an article in Security magazine blistering Mandalay Bay for not stopping the attack.”

“I was confused how it was that the killer could have been allowed to keep shooting seemingly unhampered for 11 to 12 minutes. My first thought was, ‘Where the heck was hotel security’ while all this shooting was happening and while people were dying?”

“AFTER his article appeared, MGM RELEASED ITS STATEMENT indicating their security people were there. Conley said the hotel’s first mistake was sending an unarmed security guard to check the unsecured fire door. Conley said Campos was a contractor from a “yellow T-shirt” concert event-type security company, not a full-time Mandalay Bay employee. He said there also didn’t appear to be any way for Mandalay Bay to communicate its situation to the concert security across the street”.

“Conley said MGM should have had an armed response team ready to roll in such a situation, that they would have rushed to the 32nd floor and carefully moved toward the shooter’s suite. “If the person starts firing through the door,” Conley said, “you fire back and the problem’s eliminated.

“**For them [MGM] to be somehow taken off guard or surprised by this is really criminal.”** IMO THIS IS WHAT ALL THE COVER UP COMES DOWN TO, MGM DOES NOT WANT TO APPEAR CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT.

“He said if Campos had been armed, “he could have immediately returned fire. He only has to keep the guy busy until backup arrives. If they had trained professionals, where the hell were they on the 32nd floor when Campos was shot? The police respond and they don’t know what floor to go to? ”

-Snipped:
Lawyers representing victims of the shooting expressed similar sentiments. “They know this kind of event is possible,” said attorney Richard Bridgford, representing the family of Andrea Castilla. “It’s like earthquakes, they’re inevitable and buildings are earthquake-proofed. These shootings are the lead story for the last year and a half. They knew the ‘earthquake’ was going to occur. They need to have a security protocol designed to stop something like this from occurring.”

-I believe the expression was based on being tangibly prepared for things that have occurred historically. MB hadn’t experienced anything like this though others have, and dutifully plans must be made in advance in the event it does occur.

Interesting, Campos was not an employee of MGM!

MGM sure showed their a$$ in starting off with a lie on such a national event. How are we to believe anything else they say?

MGM sure showed their a$$ in starting off with a lie on such a national event. How are we to believe anything else they say?
The 20/20 link also says he's under witness protection, Vegas style. He's being put up in an undisclosed MGM property.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

-SNIPPED:

Nailed it.
wHERE THE HELL WERE SECURITY WHILE ALL THIS WAS HAPPENING?
Did nobody run to the floor?
What time were they informed, exactly?

Well, well, well!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We will never know the truth, no different then JFK or 9/11

One thing is certain, SP did not do this alone, and that is going out on a large shaky limb and assuming he was involved AT ALL

We should fear our own government more then any other government on the planet

Do we have it anywhere in quote format from MGM calling him an "MGM employee?" Or did they simply refer to him as one of their security guards, and MSM assumed he was a direct employee?

The reason I ask is because I know how these contract situations work. My husband has been assigned to a big, big local company for years. Technically, he's been in this position as an employee of not one, but two separate contractors. When the first contractor lost the contract, the big company gave a list of employees they wanted contractor 2 to retain on site, hiring them out from under contractor 1. So big company in some ways considers these contractors "theirs," despite not hiring them directly.

So I say my husband is employed by contractor A but works for and at big company B.

For these reasons, I don't see them as lying or doing anything nefarious in this regard. My husband's big company is actually protective of their contract employees in some ways, to the degree that they will make "suggestions" to the contractor about treatment of their employees that are way more than suggestions - contractor better fall in line or perhaps lose the contract, and their best employees because big company will just have the next contract company sweep up the best employees to keep on site. And big company has ALL the leverage.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GRAPHIC WARNING

That picture of Paddock bleeding from the mouth on the hotel floor looks nothing like him IMO.

A picture of Paddock
One where he looks a little older

Dead man in Las Vegas

A. Yet none of the many people who knew him, from old friends to family, have expressed an iota of disbelief that it is, in fact, him, even though I'm sure most of them would like to believe it is not.

B. It often takes some doing by a funeral home to get a dead person to look like themselves again. In death, everything relaxes and follows gravity.

We will never know the truth, no different then JFK or 9/11

One thing is certain, SP did not do this alone, and that is going out on a large shaky limb and assuming he was involved AT ALL

We should fear our own government more then any other government on the planet
Why? Why do you believe our government would cover this up? What is your theory on motive?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-acted/?tid=ss_tw-amp&utm_term=.d70c0d6197c3

sheriff says his officers arrived only after the shooting stopped. But MGM’s report of an immediate response, combined with Schuck’s radio call that “security is here,” suggests that at least some armed personnel made it to the floor while the shooting was ongoing.
With an active shooter in the process of committing the largest mass killing in recent American history, the uncomfortable question arises: Could the Las Vegas and Mandalay Bay officers have tried to stop him?

Why? Why do you believe our government would cover this up? What is your theory on motive?

I have many highly educated theories,

I will share just two of them,

1 - SP was completely framed for this
2 - SP was part of a group responsible for this,

if my theories (or one of them at least) are correct, that would mean a mass murderer (or multiple mass murderers) are still out there on the loose,

the government would never let the public know that, or there would be widespread panic all over the country, also tourism to Las Vegas would dry up quicker then a swamp in the middle of the desert

SP did not do this alone, if people choose to believe it, then so be it, but i ain't buying one word that comes from the rear ends of the government, sheriff, or press, regarding this case,

I have many highly educated theories,

I will share just two of them,

1 - SP was completely framed for this
2 - SP was part of a group responsible for this,

if my theories (or one of them at least) are correct, that would mean a mass murderer (or multiple mass murderers) are still out there on the loose,

the government would never let the public know that, or there would be widespread panic all over the country, also tourism to Las Vegas would dry up quicker then a swamp in the middle of the desert

SP did not do this alone, if people choose to believe it, then so be it, but i ain't buying one word that comes from the rear ends of the government, sheriff, or press, regarding this case,
So their motive for a massive cover up is to protect Las Vegas tourism?

A. Yet none of the many people who knew him, from old friends to family, have expressed an iota of disbelief that it is, in fact, him, even though I'm sure most of them would like to believe it is not.

B. It often takes some doing by a funeral home to get a dead person to look like themselves again. In death, everything relaxes and follows gravity.

Was a member of the Paddock family or his girlfriend actually brought to the crime scene or morgue to look at the body and positively identify Paddock up close? I don't recall that happening but I may have missed that in the MSM or LE press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly