NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my N!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by neesaki
So, regarding the second video: the "grooming" thing starts around 1:08 in the video which is about 5:26 PM. The person in the Toyota FJ cruiser is there to do the grooming, first, with the guy with blondish hair in the white shirt and pants. Then he leaves and around 1:33 in the video which is around 5:32 pm the guy in the plaid shirt and a baseball cap shows up to be "groomed". Any idea who works for the FBI or the government that wears a plaid shirt and a baseball cap?..... Throughout that time and before , there are numerous black SUV's, those are black Chevrolet Suburbans or Tahoes, not sure which. I'm sure someone here has a better eye for vehicles ?

So, the question is, what's going on? And why? I guess one can only speculate. I did the times rather quickly so if I'm off please correct me. But I am curious about this video. Do we know where it was shot from, as in where are the cameras located ?

Another thing, when watching the video, there seems to be some times that are not accounted for? As in, there is nothing and then there are suddenly people ? Idk, but there seems to be some parts cut out ? Could someone else watch and tell me I'm not crazy ? LOL!

ETA:

I hope it's ok to be discussing these videos, if so , THANK YOU TRICIA!

It is CCTV! Videos I watch and have posted are eye witness recordings in real time as the events unfolded! On this tradegy all I have done the past 90 days or so is watch eyewitness videos and draw my own conclusions!!

I cant imagine why cell phone video of any event would be a problem posting and discussing. It is the most authentic representation of what transpired??

There are no theories , thoughts, narratives on the stuff I have watched!

We have used CCTV when available on any thread here.

We saw mostly on cell phones -- I never how on this one only it became CT - its video!

Just a quick recall we have used eyewitness video on some threads like"

paris terrorists in the streets yelling
tampa serial killer
missing cases last know surveillance
plane crash video
recordings of 911 calls
video inside batman theatre
inside james holmes house
pictures of garage in austin case
CCTV of him leaving the restaurant
inside the church shooting
video of Charleville (car hitting people)
cell phone of Battica stuff in Paris
video of Nice truck plowing through crowds cell phone
CCTV eyewitness video of Germany truck plowing cell phone
Dallas cop shooting cell phone
body cams dash cams
jewish deli being stormed

Imo only on this tragedy everything got blurred on the other threads is because there was no media coverage -- and since we all are into MSM verification . The words YT, erroneously imply CT-- everywhere.

Because media vanished we had to get our video from YT. IMO the generalized notion , for those who feel YT is all CT is that images are manipulated (and can be).

In this tragedy, however, I came to the conclusion that cell phone video that was being uploaded on YT in real time, while people are fleeing from a barrage of machine gun bullets are not editing or altering their video while running!

There is not time to falsify their cell phone video - it was all real time -- thousands were posted on YT in the first 180 minutes while it is all going on.

I have trust in what my eyes are seeing in real time !

I then trust it is ok, through time, to have questions that contradict what my eyes have seen , what I hear, what I think and compare and contrast what I saw and heard LE stating.

When they become increasingly conflicted it results in my questioning what I see and what they say.

It has really been that simple. I found stuff odd from the beginning but I certainly did not come to where I am today instantly - or in several weeks actually.

It has been slow, anger producing, insulting to common sense, contradictory to our core beliefs as American that public officials have a duty to inform the public. Our whole society is based on that.

THe media vanishing is nothing other than very concerning. I tried in the beginning to tell myself that with rapid news cycles it might go quicker than it did 20 years ago - but three pressers in the worlds ( I think the only one worldwide that was worse was Norway) worst mass shooting or terrorist attack is not ok.

There have to be reasons for this. It is not typical, it is not what we stand for as it relates to freedom of the press and its role in our society. Lombardo deciding to have cops and decide who is allowed inside the few pressers there were IMO is no OK. Violates our first amendment.

The statement a few posts back take for what it is worth is more than indicative that something very wrong is going on here. It is appalling.

To be both respectful and frank - it totally blows my mind the speed at which many came to the sole shooter is confusing to me .

I do think some of my confusion as it relates to us on this tragedy we usually can give each other alternatives to our beliefs and conclusions.

At a deep level I would really like challenges to my conclusions from what I have seen -- because my conclusions are scary- it does not feel safe when government are keeping secrets from those they serve...................

Re: bolded: Yes, this!

Any hotel I have been in with an adjoining room has a deadbolt only. They do not automatically lock when shut. It very well could be different at MBay, but my experience in many many many hotel rooms is that the adjoining room doors only locking mechanisms are deadbolts.

it was a deadbolt

can anyone come up with a reason why the crowd in the back started fleeing before the first big volley??

Why the crowd started fleeing in the back? The only answer that makes sense is that there were single shots fired that hit people before that first volley.
I can’t recall for sure but Laura looker interviewed a girl who I think said she saw a girl get shot before that first volley. I’m gonna go back and look at that interview.

Did you check out the replies to DP's article? He has some back and forth with a couple of people about the door. Seems to explain it, imho.

ETA: Don't ask me to explain it, but it made sense when I read it.
i saw that reply, he referred to a video which was a reply to his article, i think which suggested that door can actually get locked when pulled from other side, in which case there is no mystery. His a/c seems to be missing right now, it is possible he closed it or twitter closed it.. very strange

i saw that reply, he referred to a video which was a reply to his article, i think which suggested that door can actually get locked when pulled from other side, in which case there is no mystery. His a/c seems to be missing right now, it is possible he closed it or twitter closed it.. very strange
just reading it now.. heres some copy/paste.. from comments on his article

PhaseV Doug Poppa • a day ago[FONT=&quot]The door *looks* intact in the hallway, but if you zoom in very close on it, it already has the break halfway its length, visible as a thin line on the right behind the floor map. I suspect the door broke in half after the breach, but barely held together. The cops then separated the already almost-separated two pieces for easier handling and photographing.
There's another door "mystery" which intrigues some people: the fire exit door with the L-bracket has a trim molding, which (seemingly) most stairwell-facing doors in MB don't have. There's a YouTube video called "Las Vegas Shooting - Debunking "L" Bracket Door Photo in New Police Report" that illustrates this "problem". It doesn't bother me, as, in my opinion, MB simply replaced an older, plain-on-both-sides, stairwell-facing door with an available hallway-facing type (trim molding on one side).
Yes, dealing with the LV is tiring. At the same time, it's hard to let go...

Doug Poppa Barney Chooch • 10 hours agoIt would be impossible to get out of a room if the main door was dead bolted from the inside and the connecting door was also secured with not only the spring latch but the top deadbolt. The lock interrogation for the main door would end this. It is only logical as Rick and Phase V stated that the deadbolt on the connecting door was not engaged. Again, for some reason I was thinking also that the dead bolt was engaged, but that just would not be possible. I am writing another story that will conclude Rick and Phase V are correct. There simply is no other explanation.

•
•

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
PhaseV Doug Poppa • a day agoIf you'd like to give a credit, please mention my YouTube channel: "Mr Visual" where I deal with the LV shooting from a scientific perspective.

•
•
[/FONT]​
http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/po...djoining-room/2018/01/26#sthash.v3GtVtj6.uxfs

oh good i thought it was me one thing that i found fascinating the way it was worded this time was I had not caught that he was taking bags out as well

he must have had some sales!!
Maybe he needed them to transport stuff in from his other stockpiles? He also bought the 308 bolt-action rifle at Wal-Mart the first time he left MB with 2 suitcases. Its a possibility.

OT: My DHs opinion is if he would have brought a 338 he could have pierced the fuel tanks. Good thing he didn't. This is the only case on WS DH has ever been halfway interested in. Like when I talk about it he doesn't just nod and politely say uh-huh.

Also, he had 8 AR-10s (308 cal) and went and bought the bolt-action 308. Only found 8 expended 308 casings (from shooting at the tank). I don't get why he had the 8 AR-10s.

He used 11 of the AR-15s to be able to leave 1050 casings in 10 minutes shooting time. I assume he decided to use the bolt-action for the tanks.

So were the AR-10s just OCD-triggered backup? Just wondering if anyone else has thought about that.

I can put together a list of all his guns found and post later today.

Maybe he needed them to transport stuff in from his other stockpiles? He also bought the 308 bolt-action rifle at Wal-Mart the first time he left MB with 2 suitcases. Its a possibility.

OT: My DHs opinion is if he would have brought a 338 he could have pierced the fuel tanks. Good thing he didn't. This is the only case on WS DH has ever been halfway interested in. Like when I talk about it he doesn't just nod and politely say uh-huh.

Also, he had 8 AR-10s (308 cal) and went and bought the bolt-action 308. Only found 8 expended 308 casings (from shooting at the tank). I don't get why he had the 8 AR-10s.

He used 11 of the AR-15s to be able to leave 1050 casings in 10 minutes shooting time. I assume he decided to use the bolt-action for the tanks.

So were the AR-10s just OCD-triggered backup? Just wondering if anyone else has thought about that.

check out his 2 vids too [FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/doug_poppa/status/957427698850082816[/FONT]

and see to me it is LE that bugs me not so much the hotel
I think it is the entire city protecting its image as a tourist destination. They are running the biggest PR campaign ever. MOO [emoji202]

RSBM

I already have that list ;)

Weapons found per FIT release

Room 32-135 (19)
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-10 .308/7.62
AR-15 .223
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-10 .308/7.62
AR-10 .308/7.62
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-10 .308/7.62
AR-10 .308/7.62

Room 32-134 (5)
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-10 .308/7.62
AR-10 .308/7.62
AR-10

Mesquite home (18)
9mm
9mm
9mm
12 gauge
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
12 gauge
AR-15 .223/5.56
12 gauge
12 gauge semi-automatic
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223/5.56
AR-15 .223
12 gauge
AK-47
AK-47
9mm
5.7mm

Reno home (7)
9mm
12 gauge
12 gauge
9mm
9mm
9mm

It was taken down! Maybe Tricia can get in contact with him and hopefully get a reasonable response.
Poppa's Twitter account is showing up fine now. Hopefully it was just a glitch. I will check with him and see what happened.

check out his 2 vids too [FONT="]https://twitter.com/doug_poppa/status/957427698850082816[/FONT]

I’m really confused as to why you are posting YouTube videos from a random online commenter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360