NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha A must see for anyone who believes anything Lomabardo or his buddies do !!!

Director is a TV editor. They through him in jail when he called in as he watched cops maul a tax paying citizen.

THey threw him in jail.

This is his story.

A filmmaker's brutal encounter with the Las
Vegas Metropolitan Police Department compelled him to make "What Happened in Vegas," a documentary profile that blows the whistle on a disturbing pattern of excessive force and corruption .

[FONT=&quot] examines four police-related killings,[/FONT]Director Ramsey Denison began production on the movie shortly after being beaten up, arrested, and thrown in jail after he called 911 to report LVMPD officers for abusing a handcuffed stranger. "In a town where you can get beaten, arrested, and thrown in jail just for making a phone call to report police brutality," Ramsey said "I couldn't help but wonder what else the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has gotten away with."

Though video cameras were positioned in the parking lot were Ramsey Denison was attacked by LVMPD officers Mark Belanger, Kyle Frett, and Jared Casper, Denison was told that the video cameras weren't recording that night and that no footage existed when he tried to obtain a copy of the video.

An interview with the victim/director:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS77FbBcLBY
cache.php

To spike your interest he he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJFhglNP1FM

and the award goes to !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXbPi-CdgNU

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6615426/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_2

a terrifying pattern of police corruption.....

An FBI investigation into .....

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-fbi-investigation-against-former-vice-detective-widens/678610564

Misconduct in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misconduct_in_the_Las_Vegas_Metropolitan_Police_Department

Lombardo apparently promotes dirty cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojlxW-zNcQA

yes lets trust what he says...........

:shakehead: When an agency is that corrupt, how can we trust anything they say ?

I don’t know how many folks following along here can see what has been happening these past few weeks, but I ain’t falling for it.

I know what you are up to. I know the game being played.

Would you care to elaborate?

Would you care to elaborate?

I think he is referring to the bogus report released in the last week or so. The report is so haphazard - it like pick from column A or B (chinese menu)

There is not one subject that he did from his check out forward. It was selected tid bits all along.

Let not forget he lied about timeframe

he lied claiming his officers engaged suspect

He lied endlessly about how 200 bullets roared out of the door

then he hid Campos was vacationing in Mexico for q week

He kept another eyewitness secret for about half a month

He hid the discharged by a cop about a month (he had to come clean Poppa heard it on dispatch tape!!) That in and of itself is a cover up. Alone . Period.

He hid missing hard drive for like a month

Under his investigation suspects home is allowed to be broken into -- one of my favorites -- that is flat out nonsense

He lied about his check in date

He pretended his officers had no idea where whooting was coming from when it was clealy identified by room and floor . He intially was fudging with all his time cause he was trying to cover up the horrible handling of this (the 45 minute gap )

For some reason he did not instantly active his huge swat team -- that is coming sense for someone with a machine gun blasting people .

This is known as corruption

there is no way a flynnstone cop would not know accurately time event started , suspect was dead in from a hard drive was gone where campus was on and on

the abovementioned have nothing to do with confusion -- these are selected choices Mr corrupt

I believe that what CoolJ is referring to since the report we know much more about all there BS

PS For more thrills play around with this crooked second in command he appointed Undersheriff Kevin C. McMahill

In this case this

Las Vegas Undersheriff Kevin McMahill provided false information to press

He gives the biggest mass shooting to his second in command wife -- she has zero experience. She is in charge of getting cops off mistakes. She was put on to try and cover up the accidental discharge..Look at the bottom of the report. See who put it out. Her foks -- read it!! It has nothing to do (the dept) with investigations. She is internal affairs within a currupt police dept

LVMPD Office of Internal Oversight and Constitutional Policing is on the bottom of the report????????

What on earth does a mass shooting have to do with a dept that covers up cops excessive use of force reports??

Would any of us go to a Baker for a root canal?

Now it gets more currupt!! The second in command and his wife are pals with [FONT=&amp]Sgt. Kelly McMahill — a close friend of the Gillespie regime.[/FONT].

This sheriff [FONT=&amp]Gillespie is one of the most currupt sheriffs the glove has ever witnessed! [/FONT]

On this thread only per Tricia we are allowed to share this kind of stuff if I am understanding the rules for this thread only.

I don't do CT's-- does not interest me. Videos documents transcripts (love transcripts -- every NTSB report has CVR transcripts in the end .

if you go further back this dudes past is corrupt as they came.

He is married to the lady who heads that FIT team -- when that got out they had to remove her . This is corruption

If one still wants to trust him check out his committing perjury in open court!

now guys ---- ALL this is actual video of him talking. There is no CT here. It is him on tape lying. all it then is a transcript of his perjury-- nothing else its a recording.......... this leaves each of us to make our own conclusions - that is all-- an opportunity to do

Obviously someone in the dept who knows lots did not like the lies they were putting out. That is why someone in LE leaked the pics - they wanted the world to know the BS.

Corruption is inherited. It is passed on. Folks that have 20 years on a corrupt force get used to their ways. Habituation

For our reading pleasure here is a long and rich histrory of curruption in this place:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misconduct_in_the_Las_Vegas_Metropolitan_Police_Department

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=306886036487428&id=199454517230581

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/la...l-provided-false-information-press/2017/11/02

I think he is referring to the bogus report released in the last week or so. The report is so haphazard - it like pick from column A or B (chinese menu)

There is not one subject that he did from his check out forward. It was selected tid bits all along.

Let not forget he lied about timeframe

he lied claiming his officers engaged suspect

He lied endlessly about how 200 bullets roared out of the door

then he hid Campos was vacationing in Mexico for q week

He kept another eyewitness secret for about half a month

He hid the discharged by a cop about a month (he had to come clean Poppa heard it on dispatch tape!!) That in and of itself is a cover up. Alone . Period.

He hid missing hard drive for like a month

Under his investigation suspects home is allowed to be broken into -- one of my favorites -- that is flat out nonsense

He lied about his check in date

He pretended his officers had no idea where whooting was coming from when it was clealy identified by room and floor . He intially was fudging with all his time cause he was trying to cover up the horrible handling of this (the 45 minute gap )

For some reason he did not instantly active his huge swat team -- that is coming sense for someone with a machine gun blasting people .

This is known as corruption

there is no way a flynnstone cop would not know accurately time event started , suspect was dead in from a hard drive was gone where campus was on and on

the abovementioned have nothing to do with confusion -- these are selected choices Mr corrupt

I believe that what CoolJ is referring to since the report we know much more about all there BS

PS For more thrills play around with this crooked second in command he appointed Undersheriff Kevin C. McMahill

In this case this

Las Vegas Undersheriff Kevin McMahill provided false information to press

He gives the biggest mass shooting to his second in command wife -- she has zero experience. She is in charge of getting cops off mistakes. She was put on to try and cover up the accidental discharge..Look at the bottom of the report. See who put it out. Her foks -- read it!! It has nothing to do (the dept) with investigations. She is internal affairs within a currupt police dept

LVMPD Office of Internal Oversight and Constitutional Policing is on the bottom of the report????????

What on earth does a mass shooting have to do with a dept that covers up cops excessive use of force reports??

Would any of us go to a Baker for a root canal?

Now it gets more currupt!! The second in command and his wife are pals with [FONT=&amp]Sgt. Kelly McMahill — a close friend of the Gillespie regime.[/FONT].

This sheriff [FONT=&amp]Gillespie is one of the most currupt sheriffs the glove has ever witnessed! [/FONT]

On this thread only per Tricia we are allowed to share this kind of stuff if I am understanding the rules for this thread only.

I don't do CT's-- does not interest me. Videos documents transcripts (love transcripts -- every NTSB report has CVR transcripts in the end .

if you go further back this dudes past is corrupt as they came.

He is married to the lady who heads that FIT team -- when that got out they had to remove her . This is corruption

If one still wants to trust him check out his committing perjury in open court!

now guys ---- ALL this is actual video of him talking. There is no CT here. It is him on tape lying. all it then is a transcript of his perjury-- nothing else its a recording.......... this leaves each of us to make our own conclusions - that is all-- an opportunity to do

Obviously someone in the dept who knows lots did not like the lies they were putting out. That is why someone in LE leaked the pics - they wanted the world to know the BS.

Corruption is inherited. It is passed on. Folks that have 20 years on a corrupt force get used to their ways. Habituation

For our reading pleasure here is a long and rich histrory of curruption in this place:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=306886036487428&id=199454517230581

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/la...l-provided-false-information-press/2017/11/02
None of this is new. we went through it all before in the early threads.
all that is relatively new are the warrants and the report..
Are they inaccurate, if so where and why?

Thank you CARIIS!

If this was a small town it might be appear easier to get away with, but this is Las Vegas. So, since LVMPD is the lead agency then why is the FBI involved, in your opinion?

Guess my comment a couple days ago about `follow the money` is accurate.

Thank you CARIIS!

If this was a small town it might be appear easier to get away with, but this is Las Vegas. So, since LVMPD is the lead agency then why is the FBI involved, in your opinion?

The problem is proving anything..
Can we prove the report is incorrect, if so how?

I believe we have already proven it and Doug Poppa`s article linked above by CARIIS put many of our issues in MSM however seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

None of this is new. we went through it all before in the early threads.
all that is relatively new are the warrants and the report..
Are they inaccurate, if so where and why?

There is a lot more to talk about than the warrants and the “make it FIT” report
There’s nothing in the warrants... just 300 pages of the same legalese repeated again and again and again. The only thing of interest in the warrants is the clear evidence that points towards Paddock being an arms dealer .... and when we begin to talk about that, certain posters want to immediately divert away from that conversation.

The “make it FIT” report is just a cherry picked bunch of nonsense that leads to more questions.

I say we focus on the stuff that doesn’t make sense, such as why was FIT even put in charge of this investigation?

How can we prove the report is incorrect when it only provides about .02% of the information. There is no evidence in the report. Nothing. Just unsubstantiated so called “facts”
And then when some of us try to substantiate those so called “facts” such as how Paddock was even identified we get mocked as conspiracy theorists.

Imagine that, trying to substantiate facts is now considered chasing nutty conspiracy theories.

There is a lot more to talk about than the warrants and the “make it FIT” report
There’s nothing in the warrants... just 300 pages of the same legalese repeated again and again and again. The only thing of interest in the warrants is the clear evidence that points towards Paddock being an arms dealer .... and when we begin to talk about that, certain posters want to immediately divert away from that conversation.

The “make it FIT” report is just a cherry picked bunch of nonsense that leads to more questions.

I say we focus on the stuff that doesn’t make sense, such as why was FIT even put in charge of this investigation?

You said "The only thing of interest in the warrants is the clear evidence that points towards Paddock being an arms dealer".

Please PM me and show me what points to Paddock as an arms dealer.
I am very anxious to see this.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you CARIIS!

Its a federal crime - on search warrant.. pp 179/321(I can't copy paste from the link i'm using, sorry for that)

You said "The only thing of interest in the warrants is the clear evidence that points towards Paddock being an arms dealer".

Please PM me and show me what points to Paddock as an arms dealer.
I am very anxious to see this.

Thank you,
Tricia

Everybody knows why. The emails. Does it not clearly say “try an ar before you buy, we have a huge selection, located in las vegas area”

How do others interpret that? That doesn’t point towards him selling firearms?

Did it not say in one of the warrants “buying and selling” firearms?

Why did he have numerous cell phones including burner phones?

Nobody is saying it is proof positive. Of course not. But that’s what the email evidence points too. How can it not?

https://www.scribd.com/document/369030587/Paddock-Affidavits#download
Can anybody find where it states Paddock ws dealing weapons?
He was buying them, legitimately but I see nothing to indicate he was selling them.
I thought this had been cleared up ?

No, it hadn’t been cleared up. It is still a huge question mark in many peoples eyes. Why the media didn’t pick up on this I don’t know. Maybe has something to do with Lombardo controlling which reporters get media credentials to his press conferences? Geez, do you think that could mean he is only giving access to the ones who are gonna lob softballs at him? Where are the real questions?

Its a federal crime - on search warrant.. pp 179/321(I can't copy paste from the link i'm using, sorry for that)

TY!

Per the search and seizure warrants all applications state the following 4 violations

a. Destruction/Damage of Aircraft or Aircraft Facilities-18 U.S.C. 32(a);
b. Violence at an International Airport-18 U.S.C. 37(a)(2); and
c. Unlawful Interstate Transport/Delivery of Firearms by Non-Federal Firearms Licensee 18 U.S.C. 922 (a)(3) and (5);
d. Aiding and Abetting 18 U.S.C. 2.

I have since reviewed each US Code listed above via https://www.gpo.gov

US Code 32(a)
§32. Destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities
(a) Whoever willfully—
(1) sets fire to, damages, destroys, disables, or wrecks any aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States or any civil aircraft used, operated, or employed in interstate, overseas, or foreign air commerce;

US Code 37(a)(2)
b. §37. Violence at international airports
(a) Offense.—A person who unlawfully and intentionally, using any device, substance, or weapon—
(2) destroys or seriously damages the facilities of an airport serving international civil aviation or a civil aircraft not in service located thereon or disrupts the services of the airport,
if such an act endangers or is likely to endanger safety at that airport, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and if the death of any person results from conduct prohibited by this subsection, shall be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

US Code 922(a)(3 and 5)
§922. Unlawful acts
(a) It shall be unlawful—
(3) for any person, other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to transport into or receive in the State where he resides (or if the person is a corporation or other business entity, the State where it maintains a place of business) any firearm purchased or otherwise obtained by such person outside that State, except that this paragraph (A) shall not preclude any person who lawfully acquires a firearm by bequest or intestate succession in a State other than his State of residence from transporting the firearm into or receiving it in that State, if it is lawful for such person to purchase or possess such firearm in that State, (B) shall not apply to the transportation or receipt of a firearm obtained in conformity with subsection (b)(3) of this section, and (C) shall not apply to the transportation of any firearm acquired in any State prior to the effective date of this chapter;
(5) for any person (other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector) to transfer, sell, trade, give, transport, or deliver any firearm to any person (other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector) who the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe does not reside in (or if the person is a corporation or other business entity, does not maintain a place of business in) the State in which the transferor resides; except that this paragraph shall not apply to (A) the transfer, transportation, or delivery of a firearm made to carry out a bequest of a firearm to, or an acquisition by intestate succession of a firearm by, a person who is permitted to acquire or possess a firearm under the laws of the State of his residence, and (B) the loan or rental of a firearm to any person for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes;
§2. Principals
(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.
(b) Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense against the United States, is punishable as a principal.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 655, §17b, 65 Stat. 717.)

The section as revised makes clear the legislative intent to punish as a principal not only one who directly commits an offense and one who "aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures" another to commit an offense, but also anyone who causes the doing of an act which if done by him directly would render him guilty of an offense against the United States.

I am not a lawyer nor have legal credentials however the confusion, from my perspective, is where is the division of LVMPD and the FBI roles in this investigation?

The FIT report provided details that the FBI was investigating. Why?

Are we to deduce that SP was possibly known to the FBI and LVMPD failed to stop him?

In other mass shootings has the local law enforcement ever spoke on behalf of the FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360