Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow that was fast to identify the car/occupants! Great news! Hopefully they saw something helpful, but even if not, it's helpful to exclude them (if they are excluded). I do wonder if the suspect was close to the car/hanging out by it to see if the occupant(s) reacted to him at all or if they were paying attention.

According to this article, her brother Casey says "It really seems like this was maybe a group of people — more than one person. So we have that person on video, but there may be some indication that there might be other people involved, other vehicles involved,"

I wonder if that was a reference to the person in the car that has been identified this evening, and if that is still a thought.

He then goes on to say "The obvious conclusion to me is some type of sex trafficking or something like that," Valley continued, "but we don't know that for sure. ... So far, this is a kidnapping case, and that's how it's being treated. There's a lot of moving pieces."

I'm not sure if those are LE's thoughts, or mostly his and the family's. At least on the surface, she does not seem to be a highly likely target for sex trafficking, as she has a home and loving family, and a job, where anyone who knew anything about her, had to know she would immediately be looked for. JMO

Missing Naomi Irion's family believes 'group' may be involved in abduction; possible 'sex trafficking' case | Fox News

Last edited:
According to this article, her brother Casey says "It really seems like this was maybe a group of people — more than one person. So we have that person on video, but there may be some indication that there might be other people involved, other vehicles involved,"

I wonder if that was a reference to the person in the car that has been identified this evening, and if that is still a thought.

He then goes on to say "The obvious conclusion to me is some type of sex trafficking or something like that," Valley continued, "but we don't know that for sure. ... So far, this is a kidnapping case, and that's how it's being treated. There's a lot of moving pieces."

I'm not sure if those are LE's thoughts, or mostly his and the family's. At least on the surface, she does not seem to be a highly likely target for sex trafficking, as she has a home and loving family, and a job, where anyone who knew anything about her, had to know she would immediately be looked for. JMO

Missing Naomi Irion's family believes 'group' may be involved in abduction; possible 'sex trafficking' case | Fox News

I get the impression those are his thoughts, perhaps even his hopes. The alternative is the likely scenario that she has been murdered, and I'm sure that's too painful to face.
In listening to his other sister (Tammy?) In various interviews, it seems like LE has a lot more information than what we know. She gave quite a few responses to ickedmel that were along the lines of not being allowed to discuss certain information. And the questions where she responded that way were ones that made me go hmmm...

Could it maybe have been someone that worked where she worked and had someone (unsuspecting) else drop them off earlier at the Walmart parking lot saying they were going to catch the shuttle into to work and maybe claimed their car was broken down? Then when they forced their way into her car made her drive to a certain location where he parked the getaway vehicle. It is strange that they'd be wearing a mask that early in the morning with no one around. It's easy to play it off as a covid mask when they were really trying to disguise their face.

Video shows that Naomi was forced into passenger seat. She was not driving.

I get the impression those are his thoughts, perhaps even his hopes. The alternative is the likely scenario that she has been murdered, and I'm sure that's too painful to face.
In listening to his other sister (Tammy?) In various interviews, it seems like LE has a lot more information than what we know. She gave quite a few responses to ickedmel that were along the lines of not being allowed to discuss certain information. And the questions where she responded that way were ones that made me go hmmm...
Agreed. And of course when he says "the obvious conclusion to me is some type of sex trafficking or something like that," he's wrong.

That's not how it works at all, yet a lot of people seem to believe that women are abducted off the street and trafficked.

It gives the family hope of course, but I don't for a second think this ends well.

Agreed. And of course when he says "the obvious conclusion to me is some type of sex trafficking or something like that," he's wrong.

That's not how it works at all, yet a lot of people seem to believe that women are abducted off the street and trafficked.

It gives the family hope of course, but I don't for a second think this ends well.
So very glad to have you with us, Massguy. Sadly, I totally agee. Let’s hope we are wrong. JMO

People absolutely are abducted off the street. But I don’t think that’s what has happened here.

Just for the heck of it, I thought I'd check out the shuttle route to see where it went. I was confused since the shuttle only goes a short distance, nowhere near Panasonic in Sparks. So I went on to Panasonic's website and found that the shuttle is a service they have for employees.
Anyone riding that shuttle only works for Panasonic. It would seem if someone knew that shuttle schedule they were either a present or past employee, or were in some way connected to Panasonic. I don't know how many people would have known Panasonic had their own shuttle that picked up at that location. Panasonic has several locations they pick employees up from.
I always thought a companies shuttle service was due to lack of parking?

I am totally missing the actual kidnapping. Can someone with easy access bring it forward? I read the police were going to post a few days ago and yet never saw it. Thanks IMO

Her brother and LE have seen the actual abduction apparently, but that part of the video has not been shared publicly. Frankly, I see no reason for it to be, and doubt that it will be. They are certain that it happened. I do not believe the public can tell anything about the abductor at that distance that they could not see better in views of him walking beside the store. JMO

IMO - to me it looks like initially when the car pulls in you almost see the suspect step behind or crouch behind a different car for a few seconds. Then they appear to step back out and stand around that car for a bit longer (I'm assuming they are watching Naomi's car). They then walk back towards the camera and go in front of the car, yes. I almost think they do that quick turn around and circle back to actually look to see if the person in the car is paying attention to what is going on. The way they do a quick check and turn and then keep walking makes me think that was the purpose.

JMO IMO etc.

bringing this illustration forward from the previous thread which I think reflects what you’re saying somewhat (I hope I’m not way off, apologies if so!)

upload_2022-3-24_23-12-22.jpeg

Her brother and LE have seen the actual abduction apparently, but that part of the video has not been shared publicly. Frankly, I see no reason for it to be, and doubt that it will be. They are certain that it happened. I do not believe the public can tell anything about the abductor at that distance that they could not see better in views of him walking beside the store. JMO
Thank you. I was reading comments and it sounded like there was a video out there VS what was actually reported. I thought I may have missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08