Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the heck of it, I thought I'd check out the shuttle route to see where it went. I was confused since the shuttle only goes a short distance, nowhere near Panasonic in Sparks. So I went on to Panasonic's website and found that the shuttle is a service they have for employees.
Anyone riding that shuttle only works for Panasonic. It would seem if someone knew that shuttle schedule they were either a present or past employee, or were in some way connected to Panasonic. I don't know how many people would have known Panasonic had their own shuttle that picked up at that location. Panasonic has several locations they pick employees up from.

Naomi didn’t work at the Panasonic that’s in Reno/Sparks. She worked at the Panasonic factory that’s linked with and actually inside of the Tesla gigafactory. It’s a gigantic area with security in and out. I know a lot of people on MSM and other sources have stated something along the lines of “Panasonic in Reno”, but that’s not actually accurate and can make it confusing. The location of the factory is actually outside of Sparks - kind of in between Sparks and Fernley. The location is kind of in the middle of nowhere and is only surrounded by other factories/warehouses (Amazon, Chewy, Walmart Distribution Center, Zulily and several others). Thousands of people work at Tesla and Panasonic and they advertise the shuttle pickup as an employee “perk”. People who work at both Tesla and Panasonic ride the same shuttle. There’s several pickup locations throughout Reno/Sparks along with the location in Fernley. I’ve also heard there’s even pickup locations in Fallon and Carson, which I didn’t know until recently. So idk how many people take the shuttle, but I do know it’s a lot so if I had to guess I’d put it in the hundreds from all the different locations and at different times.

*Note: I’d stated some of this earlier on in the previous thread so I don’t mean to repeat it again but I just wanted to clarify since there still seems to be some confusion and in case people don’t wanna read through everything in that previous thread bc I know there’s a lot :)

I get the impression those are his thoughts, perhaps even his hopes. The alternative is the likely scenario that she has been murdered, and I'm sure that's too painful to face.
In listening to his other sister (Tammy?) In various interviews, it seems like LE has a lot more information than what we know. She gave quite a few responses to ickedmel that were along the lines of not being allowed to discuss certain information. And the questions where she responded that way were ones that made me go hmmm...
I agree with you. Feel that is his hope. Can't blame him if that is the case.

What fact made it change to a kidnapping? Does that not turn it into a demand for ransom or some kind of trade?
Has the Father's previous employment.. Russia and the 3 adopted brothers from Ukraine been discussed. My apologies if not allowed.. just trying to connect the dots

The brother said the local LE won't approve the Texas search (couldn't hear correct name they used for them). My question was is it about money? Who pays for these people to search or is a volunteer thing? Just seems odd LE are reluctant to allow it. I heard that on video posted before on Gray channel.

The brother said the local LE won't approve the Texas search (couldn't hear correct name they used for them). My question was is it about money? Who pays for these people to search or is a volunteer thing? Just seems odd LE are reluctant to allow it. I heard that on video posted before on Gray channel.
Was it Texas Equusearch by any chance? If so, it’s a volunteer ran service that is funded by donations.

Naomi didn’t work at the Panasonic that’s in Reno/Sparks. She worked at the Panasonic factory that’s linked with and actually inside of the Tesla gigafactory. It’s a gigantic area with security in and out. I know a lot of people on MSM and other sources have stated something along the lines of “Panasonic in Reno”, but that’s not actually accurate and can make it confusing. The location of the factory is actually outside of Sparks - kind of in between Sparks and Fernley. The location is kind of in the middle of nowhere and is only surrounded by other factories/warehouses (Amazon, Chewy, Walmart Distribution Center, Zulily and several others). Thousands of people work at Tesla and Panasonic and they advertise the shuttle pickup as an employee “perk”. People who work at both Tesla and Panasonic ride the same shuttle. There’s several pickup locations throughout Reno/Sparks along with the location in Fernley. I’ve also heard there’s even pickup locations in Fallon and Carson, which I didn’t know until recently. So idk how many people take the shuttle, but I do know it’s a lot so if I had to guess I’d put it in the hundreds from all the different locations and at different times.

*Note: I’d stated some of this earlier on in the previous thread so I don’t mean to repeat it again but I just wanted to clarify since there still seems to be some confusion and in case people don’t wanna read through everything in that previous thread bc I know there’s a lot :)
Just to add to that.

Panasonic to expand battery capacity at Tesla Gigafactory – TechCrunch

Tesla_Gigafactory_1_-_December_2019.jpg

Google Maps

I don't think she was targeted. I think he was looking for a woman. If she was targeted he would of known what vehicle she was in. The fact that he approached the first vehicle that came into the lot said he didn't know who she was. He approached the first vehicle and stared at it then backed off. Then walked passes the canopy and to the bushes and stood.

Question: Was her vehicle already there when the witnesses car pulled in?

Last edited:
I don't think she was targeted. I think he was looking for a woman. If she was targeted he would of known what vehicle she was in. The fact that he approached the first vehicle that came into the lot said he didn't know who she was. He approached the first vehicle and stared at it then backed off. Then walked passes the canopy and to the bushes and stood.

Yes, the still of him walking, I believe north, shows her car. The upper canopy is almost pointing to her car. The video however was cropped and you couldn't see her car.

Yes, according to her brother. He said the suspect was there even before Naomi pulled in. Obviously, he's seen the full video.

It did cross my mind after watching the second video, that maybe he was scoping out the person in the car.

Last edited:
Yes, the still of him walking, I believe north, shows her car. The upper canopy is almost pointing to her car. The video however was cropped and you couldn't see her car.
Was there ever an earlier post that ever showed the car? (publically released). Thank you I'll re-watch the video.

If she was already in the lot. That is even more evidence that he didn't know what vehicle she was in (if she was targeted)

1. She parks
1a suspect is creeping at corner staring
2. Witness parks
2a Suspect walks up to car that just parks
2b Suspect stares at witnesses car
2c Suspect walks away from witness car
3. Suspect walks over stands at bushes.
Beyond this point we need to know how long he stands at the bushes before walking towards her. We need to see video beyond what they have. Mental pictures and trying to play it out won't solve this thing.

Last edited:
Was there ever an earlier post that ever showed the car? (publically released). Thank you I'll re-watch the video.

If she was already in the lot. That is even more evidence that he didn't know what vehicle she was in (if she was targeted)

1. She parks
1a suspect is creeping at corner staring
2. Witness parks
2a Suspect walks up to car that just parks
2b Suspect stares at witnesses car
2c Suspect walks away from witness car
3. Suspect walks over stands at bushes.
Beyond this point we need to know how long he stands at the bushes before walking towards her. We need to see video beyond what they have. Mental pictures and trying to play it out won't solve this thing.
It's not too hard to figure out. It's been reported that he did a circular walk around the parking lot after standing at the bushes. Plus the fact that Naomi was parked there for approx. 15 mins. before he approached the car. Not sure how that could help solve it though?

It's not too hard to figure out. It's been reported that he did a circular walk around the parking lot after standing at the bushes. Plus the fact that Naomi was parked there for approx. 15 mins. before he approached the car. Not sure how that could help solve it though?

So much was left unsaid and unreleased until now. Look at everything we have, LE has found. Just by putting the videos out there. I believe in crowd sourcing. What one person doesn't see or notice someone else may just see it. I believe in bouncing ideas off of other smart people following the case to conclude what we think happened. I know it's sensitive to the family and I'm sure someone from the family has been here. I just think with that other video we could have more answers.

Wouldn't mind seeing him dropping off the car. Or where they seen the truck. If there is a photo there is also potential video.

And standing there for 15 minutes staring at one person is very noticeable.

She already had a sexual harrassment case vs someone she worked with so she had to be on edge as it was. I don't know I'm not a woman I don't know how woman think.

Wouldn't mind seeing him dropping off the car. Or where they seen the truck. If there is a photo there is also potential video.
SBM. Her sister said in interviews that revealing where he parked his truck could potentially harm the investigation. She also urged people not to speculate about that but stick to known facts. It appears that the police don't want to spook the perp. Perhaps he still frequents the area in a different vehicle?

Last edited:

Respectfully, your argument just strengthens the thought that she indeed WAS targeted, imho, though it is possible that he did not immediately recognize her car, (which COULD indicate he was perhaps someone she had communicated with online, but had never met face to face, or possibly knew her from work, but since she took shuttle, did not know her car). If he was just randomly looking for a woman, he probably would have paid more immediate attention to the car he passed, but after passing, and walking a bit, he turned to look at that vehicle again. Then he walked to where he eventually stood and stared directly towards Naomi's car, although hers was not the only other vehicle in the parking lot. I suppose you could assume he was checking the occupant of the other car to see if they were watching him or about to get out of their car, and he undoubtedly checked out the other cars as he circled around to hers, but to me anyway, he certainly, by all appearances, was targeting Naomi.

Last edited:
Another news article confirming ID of possible witness in vehicle and info regarding search tomorrow:

Deputies Identify possible Witness seen in Naomi Irion Disappearance; Search Details Announced

Naomi Irion's brother has released details for this weekend's search to find the 18-year-old who went missing on March 12.

Her brother, Casey Valley, posted the details on Facebook.

Community members are asked to gather at Love's Travel Stop on Commerce Center Drive in Fernley this Saturday at 10am. Valley says, "this will be the first of a few areas of a concentrated search." He also requested no pets or children.

If he [I am assuming a male] was catfishing her online, he could easily present himself as male or female. Teens quickly think people are "friends" even if they don't know them well. Also, most teens don't have the misfortune to run into a deadly predator online so Naomi wouldn't have any reason to fear this outcome. I have warned my daughter for years to be careful what she says, who she says it to, her settings revealing her location on social media [Find my friends app, Snap map, etc]. This guy could be browsing social media, choosing an area that looks promising, looking at google online images to better understand the topography, interstate access, buildings in the area, etc. In the course of online conversation, he could easily have led her down the garden path about what she does for a living, he could lie and say he has friends that live in that part of the state, say something like "are you near [fill in the blank] " to which she could reply with information that would give up her location. Additional questioning, conversations, etc and before you know it, the guard is dropped and more is revealed. He may have seen her photos on her online profile. Once he arrived at the parking lot, he'd need to study who was sitting in the vehicles, hence strolling around the parking lot studying vehicles until he spotted her and moved in. If he became aware of Naomi online, he may be from another state. If so, this isn't his first time and he'll likely have his tracks covered. As far as his online presence, if he's using TOR, tracking him will be next to impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08