Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe the UnSub is a male. LE said he is appx 6' tall. Others speculate this person is in rather good shape; perhaps, he works out or lifts weights. Maybe this person worked to condition his body's core strength as to benefit the premeditated abduction/kidnapping.

I do believe this UnSub is someone she knows but she rebuffed his affections which made him very angry. Perhaps, it is because he's a control freak but it is almost certain this person is an evil psychopath.

I do believe he targeted her specifically in order to mistreat her for he feels she deserves to be punished for not returning his obsessive admiration with love and affection for him. He has skewed thinking on what love really means, whereby, he essentially wants power and control over her. Could he have already killed her? Yes, but I feel his motive is to torture this child, perhaps until she passes.

As mentioned prior, I believe Naomi is still alive. Time is of the essence in locating her. He may have a safe house, a cabin, an abandoned place, a friend's basement who may be out of town, somewhere that he has access in order to keep her hidden while his punishment and/or pleading with her continues. IE, "Why won't you love me? Can't you see that I love you so much?"

Further, I believe the local police turned down TX EquuSearch's offer because they feel she's still alive. It could also be the reason they've placed Casey in the leadership role of the volunteer searches. Also, it behooves him to keep busy performing tasks that may lead to clues of her whereabouts. The authorities are possibly in the air searching for the truck, a lone cabin, or any indications that show where this UnSub may be found (hiding Naomi).

I joined TT so I could share her sister's TikTok video. I've since gained limited followers on TT so I messaged them this morning asking them to share her TT vid. Most have kindly obliged. I'm unsure if I can share the link on WS so it is omitted.

MOO MVHOO #FindNaomi

Some may have commented on the type pf activity the UnSub preferred with Naomi. Out of respect to her and her family, I strictly veered from that topic on purpose and with good intentions.

Read between the lines, please. If he is punishing her for not loving him ... perhaps, he not only screamed ...

I believe the timeline given by LE has her arriving at 5:09 and him entering the vehicle at 5:24, with the car driving off at 5:25. The shuttle was due at 5:30

This is reported to be a normal arrival for her, as she spent some time on social media with her friends/ family in South Africa, where it would be about 2 pm.
I didn't realize how close in time that all took place. Literally 5 minutes before the Shuttle arrived? He had to have either been watching her or knew exactly how this shuttle program worked. What if the shuttle showed up early? Risky. IMO. ( I'm sure this was already discussed, it's just hitting me sorry)

I didn't realize how close in time that all took place. Literally 5 minutes before the Shuttle arrived? He had to have either been watching her or knew exactly how this shuttle program worked. What if the shuttle showed up early? Risky. IMO. ( I'm sure this was already discussed, it's just hitting me sorry)

We are all having issues with the grim and severe timing and apparent premeditation that went into this criminal act.

did you ever find out if you can Link? I have mentioned YT channels, not linking before. Don’t want to tell you incorrect info.

on another note, I’m retired and had to run an errand today, first time in a week or so and realized that there are a lot of blue Chevy 4-door trucks out there. I live in northern Illinois. Ha.

Last edited:
All American Dream chaser is featuring Naomi at 7 central. This creator was the one who interviewed Naomi’s mom when she was still in South Africa (Christine) in the beginning.

#FindNaomi

Last edited:
I keep going back to her complaint about being "sexually harassed" at work. I read that that had been resolved. But, could the person who was harassing her be holding a grudge? Just because it was resolved at her place of employment, it may not have been "resolved" by the person who was doing it to her. He could have been angry at plotting revenge ever since he was approached about it.

I read it had been resolved and could swear I saw one of the siblings say LE has cleared him as well as another person regarding their investigation.
I just heard the mom confirm this employee has been ruled out (she is doing live interview right now).

Agreed. And of course when he says "the obvious conclusion to me is some type of sex trafficking or something like that," he's wrong.

That's not how it works at all, yet a lot of people seem to believe that women are abducted off the street and trafficked.

It gives the family hope of course, but I don't for a second think this ends well.

Well, it can work like that. Sometimes, women are abducted off the street and trafficked (have seen them in my line of work) so I don't blame them for wanting to believe that. But it's usually not stranger abductions and usually not someone with her social profile (having a loving family, working) as someone mentioned above.

Last edited:
Listening to Diana (mom) on live interview right now:

Truck details:
2021 or 2022 Chevy Silverado high country w/trim
either 2500 or 3500
Likely dark blue but possibly black in color
4x4 crew w/short bed
8 lug nuts on each wheel
Likely a work truck
Wheel & trim pkg
Chrome door handles
Sliding glass rear window

For sure 2021 or 2022 due to front bumper color matched

Sliding glass window could be custom order

Confident thousands of LE personnel searching for Naomi right now

Do we know if the witness in the vehicle from the Walmart carpark is male or female ? If they are female, it points more to Naomi being the target as opposed to being taken because she is female…. Also, I am pretty confident it was not carjacking, generally they would be looking for a newer vehicle and they would have made Naomi get out of the car, not take her…..,

‘Witness vehicle’ in Naomi Irion investigation identified

I have not seen official word on the vehicle witness but have 'heard' there might have been 2 people in the car. Only rumor at this point.

Above is another local article--mostly recap but it does state they do not believe suspect is homeless--I know people are still wondering about that so here it is in the news.

Snipped:
The suspect seen walking in front of the ‘witness vehicle’ before getting into Irion’s car and driving off with her inside is described as being about 6′. He was wearing a gray hooded jacket, jeans and a mask. Investigators also clarified that they do not believe the suspect is homeless.

Suspect in custody!

CURRENT PRESS RELEASE - 03/25/2022 4:45 PM

277362863_10221579117048418_5784605201697263379_n.jpg

Listening to Diana (mom) on live interview right now:

Truck details:
2021 or 2022 Chevy Silverado high country w/trim
either 2500 or 3500
Likely dark blue but possibly black in color
4x4 crew w/short bed
8 lug nuts on each wheel
Likely a work truck
Wheel & trim pkg
Chrome door handles
Sliding glass rear window

For sure 2021 or 2022 due to front bumper color matched

Sliding glass window could be custom order

Confident thousands of LE personnel searching for Naomi right now

Based on the stock rims, I'd say it was a 2021 model. The 2022 rims are slightly more flashy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy