Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every interrogation Ever should be attended by a family member or friend .. of course if they choose to be there. Maybe some of these freaks will actually help an investigation then instead of hiding their head behind their lawyer's shirtails. So Angry.. so many weasels out there.
I feel many criminals with psychopathic tendencies would LOVE to see a family member upset. Especially if they caused it.

I wish it weren’t so.

License Plate Display
Nevada law requires most vehicles to display front and rear license plates at all times, except motorcycles and trailers, which require only a rear plate. You must display both plates if the vehicle is designed for a front plate or if the manufacturer offers an add-on bracket or frame.

Front plates are optional only if 1) the vehicle was not designed for a front plate and 2) the manufacturer did not provide an add-on bracket or other means of displaying the front plate. (

)

The DMV issues two plates (except motorcycles and trailers). If the second plate is not displayed, it is the owner's responsibility to store the second plate and surrender or return both plates to the department at the appropriate time.

License plates must at all times be securely fastened to the vehicle so as to prevent the plate from swinging and at a height not less than 12 inches from the ground, measuring from the bottom of such plate, in a place and position to be clearly visible. It must be maintained free from foreign materials and in a condition to be clearly legible.

License plate specifications call for plates to be readable from a distance of 100 feet during daylight. At night, plates must be readable from 110 feet when lit by standard headlights. Rear plates must display a decal with the month and year of expiration. (

)

The DMV reissues most plates every eight years to help ensure plates are readable and in good condition. See

I saved the picture to my laptop and enlarged it. I am only see numbers, no letters. This is what standard, no frills Nevada plate looks like:
hmn.png

Is it possible he gave her and maybe others to a trafficker &/or pedophile in return for cash? I’m curious how he could afford such an expensive vehicle. Moo
By his job description, he’s probably making ~$100k a year. No mortgage apparent, no obvious expensive boat or fancy RV it trailer apparent from the general description of the property he was arrested at.
Easy to buy that truck on credit with a job with a big company like Ledcor

By his job description, he’s probably making ~$100k a year. No mortgage apparent, no obvious expensive boat or fancy RV it trailer apparent from the general description of the property he was arrested at.
Sorry I must have missed a few posts on his income. My bad.

Is it possible he gave her and maybe others to a trafficker &/or pedophile in return for cash? I’m curious how he could afford such an expensive vehicle. Moo

IMO trucks aren't that expensive. I did a generic Google search and found this beauty with 60k miles in Nebraska for $55k. I used an online auto loan calculator and payments could be between $800-$1000 a month. If he had a long loan or a decent trade in then it will knock that lower. It sounds like he was a foreman or some type of higher up at his job so I'm thinking his pay is probably fairly decent.

As far as trafficking, anything is possible. It sounds like with the highway(s) so close to these cities it wouldn't be hard to do. Boy, I hate typing that.

https://www.woodhousegm.com/invento..._gpzNYI2vhFdMMotvCeSZeHno9SqbQvMaAr-KEALw_wcB

Last thought until we get an official update.
An assumed higher income level doesn't necessarily stop anyone from committing a crime. Including kidnapping. Also I have zero idea how high his cost of living is on a monthly basis.
At this point, it seems no one knows where Naomi is.
Let's hope Troy Driver doesn't lawyer up, which he probably already has.
If she's still alive, wouldn't he be trying to make a deal?
Hoping for an update by tomorrow.
Her family is in my thoughts and prayers, along with the searchers.
Chi

I'm not arguing however I'm confused to your comment: His annual income shouldn't have a play in this at all. Let's keep in mind the homeless community were included on possibilities in the beginning. Just saying that money or no money isn't going to stop someone from doing something like this, boat, RV or not. IMO

IMO trucks aren't that expensive. I did a generic Google search and found this beauty with 60k miles in Nebraska for $55k. I used an online auto loan calculator and payments could be between $800-$1000 a month. If he had a long loan or a decent trade in then it will knock that lower. It sounds like he was a foreman or some type of higher up at his job so I'm thinking his pay is probably fairly decent.

As far as trafficking, anything is possible. It sounds like with the highway(s) so close to these cities it wouldn't be hard to do. Boy, I hate typing that.

https://www.woodhousegm.com/invento..._gpzNYI2vhFdMMotvCeSZeHno9SqbQvMaAr-KEALw_wcB

His truck is the 2022 model, judging by the blue-grey Northstar Metallic Blue, which is a new color for 2022, and the 2022 trim rims. Most likely bought brand new

I'm not arguing however I'm confused to your comment: His annual income shouldn't have a play in this at all. Let's keep in mind the homeless community were included on possibilities in the beginning. Just saying that money or no money isn't going to stop someone from doing something like this, boat, RV or not. IMO

I think that some people, at least, are arguing that he couldn’t afford the truck unless he had another source of income, presumably criminal. (By the way, you could make a lot of money betting that in any case of a disappearance where the kidnapped person is middle-class, employed, etc. that trafficking is NOT involved.)

Other people pointed out his possible income, I believe, to make the point that we don’t have to wonder how he could afford the truck.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member